[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ This is both a question and a way to vent. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

Hey /lgbt/

This is both a question and a way to vent. I'm MtF, and I've been transitioning since 5 years ago (I am 21 now). I can pass very well, but something I've noticed is no matter how well you pass or how hard you try to be likable, every time a guy finds out he will treat you like you are some sort of freak.

And now I've gotten into a situation I don't know what to do about. A few months ago I meet a guy through my roommate. He flirted a lot and I lowered my defenses too much and he learned I am trans. Since then his behavior became the opposite, almost hostile at times.

So I figured out it was just another in the lust of guys who now hated me, but sadly we stayed in contact. Then a month ago he was here because my roommate had asked him to fix her comp. He kept acting like I had wronged him, so I had enough and told him a piece of my mind. We fought, and in the end he got in a "well if you are really a girl then get fucked like one"

And I did it. I didn't knew what to do or say, I guess I was just too scared he would tell everyone we know about me being trans. I don't know. But I ended doing everything he wanted before he left.

Since then it has happened again many times. I just protest a little but always end letting him anyways. And now I am not sure how to stop it.

And the most depressing part is that, despite everything he's the only guy who still treats me like a girl after knowing I am trans. Yes, in a really shitty way, though.

Help?
>>
No help/sympathy for passers
>>
>>8445136
option one keep on having casual sex with him and don't feel bad about it
option two tell him to fuck off
other options available i guess
>>
File: i_came.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
i_came.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>8445136
>Since then it has happened again many times
You're living the dream, anon!
Sounds like you've finally got yourself a bf!
>>
>>8445180
that sounds rather petty
>>
>>8445200
>>8445180
>>8445136
well op, the honest truth is - your in the wrong place.

Alot of people, myself included, would kill just to pass. But you not only pass, but attract male attention. Given those things alone, you should count your blessings. Maybe your lifes just been too easy, and you don't realize how good you have it.
>>
File: 1496825396621.png (83KB, 858x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496825396621.png
83KB, 858x464px
>>8445136
>>
Op please don't listen to any of these hons. Find somewhere that's more equipped to deal with these types of issues, I wish I could help but I honestly don't know what you should do apart from cutting this guy out of your life.
>>
>>8445136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlooRreqEt4
>>
>>8445136
>This is my fetish
>ywn be passable enough for this to be reality :(
>>
>>8445300
>Anon is blackmailed into sleeping with some POS
>"Just count your blessings anon! This is a good thing :33333333 At least you're getting laid lol ;)"

This thread is awful, christ.

OP I wouldn't know how to help you. It might be better to look elsewhere for help. Even rebbit can be better for advice

I hope things turn out okay for you.
>>
wrong place to ask!
but I guess my advise would be to try to get some distance from him for now regardless of how you want to approach this longer term.

I don't know much of the situation, though - what do ya mean when you say you 'aren't sure how to stop it'
>>
>>8445136
Please try getting away from him, and ask somewhere else.
>>
I'll bet he's a good lay, too.
>>
>>8445887
Yeah, she sounds totally dickmatized tbqh
He just pulls that fat hard piece out and she's all zombie sucking it on her knees like a drooling ho
>>
>>8445392
>be completely passable and sexually attractive
Yeah sleeping with a creepy every now and then is absolutely a good trade off. OP needs to quit fucking whining
>>
File: me.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
40KB, 152x254px
>"so I had enough and told him a piece of my mind"
>end up his ass slave getting your boipussy annihilated on demand

mfw uppity hons get BTFO
>>
Move out as soon as it's possible, get a restraining order on him, change your email & cell phone number, cause babe this is an abusive relationship even if neither of you consider the other a partner, and you need to get out.
>>
>>8445180
Charming. Internalized misogyny is always funny.
>>
>>8445136
Enjoy it while it lasts.
This is probably going to be the best sex you will ever have.
>>
>>8445300
Post your email if you want attention ; )
>>
This is why I only date cis girls , they're always more empathetic then tgirls, always full of such bile.
>>
>>8445136
>I can pass very well
This is an important point. And I'm going to just tell it to you straight up, how guys see it. You're passing for something that you're not. Essentially, your entire identity is a lie. Most guys don't want a relationship that started off based on a lie.

It kills me every time I hear that someone has transitioned so young. Your brain has still not even fully developed and you made life changing decisions, I feel so bad for you.
>>
>>8446022
>always full of such bile.

i think you mean testosterone
>>
>>8446045
>It kills me

If only this were true and not just another empty, pathetic attempt at emotionalism.
>>
>>8446003
I'm not a woman I'm a hon therefore I can't have internalized misogyny checkmate famm
>>
>>8445136
This is pasta
>>
>>8446063
People like you are holding us back dr. Frank n furter
>>
>>8445136
Id date you if youre passable. Kik is daddy_nidoking
>>
File: It.jpg (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
It.jpg
112KB, 500x500px
>>8446100
>the smell of rape is in the air
>the vultures begin swarming

kek
>>
>>8445136
Pics of you? I want to see how passable you really are.
>>
>>8445180
This. Your life is already 10000x better than those of other trannies. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>8445136
>And now I am not sure how to stop it.
"I don't want to do that anymore."

You have to actually tell him, you can't expect him to read your mind. And since you've started playing the "I don't want to... ok fine" game you'll have to tell him that you're serious.
>>
>>8446055
>If only this were true
Oh so you're a mind reader?
If only you would contribute to the discussion instead of spilling your bile all over the thread.
>>
>>8445136
Did you try telling him that you don't want to do it anymore?

Somehow you didn't mention that you tried that and it's very worrying that you may actually be stupid enough to asking for help without even trying to talk to him.
>>
>>8446045
This anon knows exactly what is up.
>>
File: il_570xN.916630485_rnim.jpg (47KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.916630485_rnim.jpg
47KB, 570x456px
>>8446302
>>8446285
>>8445325

I would tell him to stop if I thought it was possible. But I am terrified he's going to tell everyone I am trans. I don't want to wake up one day and see "lol so you have a dick?" messages on my phone. He even has a couple photos of me he took with his phone when we were having sex.

So right now I feel I am trapped in a situation I have to keep him happy or I am going to suffer a lot, but also I am aware the longest I don't say anything the worse it will become.
>>
>>8445136
I'm pretty sure this is a pasta
>>
>>8445136
Honestly tho I envy you passing this is a horrible situation the guy is blackmailing you and raping you get to the police and file a report or get a restraining order and honestly don't ever try to date a straight guy they will never ever understand next time say I'm just not into you rather than reveal your trans.

It's easier to find a bi guy (not a chaser)a guy who by default would be willing to spend his life with you.
>>
That's pretty hot, but sad that you let your fetish take over your life to the point it's now a real problem lol
>>
>>8447535
Time to change states, schools, and names again.

No, seriously.
If you cannot face being outed, your choice is to run far and start over.
This guy is sexually assaulting you, and only distance or transparency can remove the power he holds.

In your shoes I would probably come out, publically, with big fanfare during this here pride month. Then toast him, in front of his friends... as being the best cock-sucker on campus... you will miss it once your D is gone.
>>
>>8445136
stay stealth never tell a bf. drop some hints. show a ffs jaw scar. once.
>>
>>8445136
In order of probability:
>pasta/b8
>humblebrag
>it's real, but you secretly enjoy it
>it's real, but you could easily end it
>>
>>8447535
Try to get him as full bf if he can be decent and fun enough when his dick is in his pants and he's not dumping his sexual self-loathing confusion on you.
Else, tell him to fuck off, and if he does tell everyone, well, own it? You're a pretty girl anyway and that won't stop being true, and it is better than letting bullies profit out of you.
>>
>>8447535
>But I am terrified he's going to tell everyone I am trans.
Tell him to keep it a secret.

Would he want everyone to know that he fucked a dude? So basically you both have to be responsible and keep it a secret. If you don't want to do it you have to say so. You have to. Don't let him coerce you any more.
>>
>>8447559
>This guy is sexually assaulting you
She said she agrees to it eventually, so no, not sexual assault. Guys aren't mind readers.
>>
>>8447643
My guess is pasta. There was a near identical thread to this a whole ago.
>>
File: 1701e58a8ab59381144a47923a2a4d00.jpg (833KB, 1608x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1701e58a8ab59381144a47923a2a4d00.jpg
833KB, 1608x1126px
>>8447658
>keep it a secret.

[current year]
advocating the closet

wew laddies
>>
Does this count as hatefuck?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.