[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're more scared to tell your family that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: vic4.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vic4.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>tfw you're more scared to tell your family that you like black guys than the fact that you're gay
>>
>>8443501
You don't need to tell them about your sex life or who you're attracted to.
Just live your life.
>>
>>8443540
>Just live a double life where your significant other and family never meet
>>
If he's actually attractive, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>8443549
I didn't say that.
I said just live your life.
If they notice you are spending a lot of time with a black guy then let them.
If they want to ask you about it, then you may decide to talk with them about it.
But you don't need to go to them and say "Guess what? I love BBC!"
>>
>>8443501
>you're more scared to tell your family that you like black guys
As long as he isn't "yo niggas" handing out mixtapes to your family members, there's a reasonable chance they'll be able to cope with it eventually.

Also I wonder if it's really your family you have to worry about.
>>
>black
>gay
Find the source of the aids and report back
>>
>>8443501
>blacks
>>
>>8443568
Good post.
>>
>>8443540
>Just bee yourself
Fuck off with this shit. Maybe OP has crazy-ass Baptist parents who pry into his life? Not everyone is lucky enough to just live the life they want to life.
>>
>>8444207
You fuck off, you stupid braindead cunt!
Not everyone is a moron NEET autistic faglord trapped in her mom's attic.
>>
File: prj.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
prj.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>8444256
>>
>>8443501
Have fun with STDs, mudshark.
>>
File: weeps-quietly.png (115KB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
weeps-quietly.png
115KB, 200x293px
>>8444314
>>
>>8443501
>wanting stds and black eyes

Enjoy that, coal burner. Don't look to us for sympathy when you pay the toll.
>>
I just don't like black dudes. I have had a couple in the past try to get with me and I just cannot do it. Usually I like other spanish boys
>>
>>8443549
>Not doing this
>>
>>8444778
Apparently that's racist. Prepare for gulag.
>>
>>8444709
>Don't look to us for sympathy

I don't think anyone will ever make that mistake!
>>
>>8444709
>Looking for sympathy on 4chan
Wanna know how I know you're from reddit?
>>
>being a coalburner
Who here /parentshavenoproblemwithhomosexualitybutwoulddisownyouforfuckingmonkeys/
Feels good man
>>
>>8444892
You sound really insecure.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.