[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my feminine benis so fragile now? I played with it a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sad frog.jpg (80KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
80KB, 1440x1080px
Why is my feminine benis so fragile now?

I played with it a little today and afterwards I realized the upper part of my foreskin was bleeding a little. I didn't play with it in 2 weeks which is probably the reason why it happened but it's still so odd. It's like I am made of candy now.
>>
>>8443246
>on cypro
>don't jack off for a month to try to kill my dick
>get really horny and masturbated
>my dick is as erect and hard as it ever was

just fucking kill me
>>
>>8443246
you don't get erections anymore unless you play with them so your skin isn't as used to it anymore and has a harder time stretching to accomodate the growth. at least that's how i understand it.
>>8443259
it didn't even hurt? when i don't touch that thing for just a week it's already quite painful.
>>
>>8443275
>it didn't even hurt?
It didn't at all.

And it can't be that the HRT isn't working because I literally didn't even shoot up anything. Not even blank semen or any transparent liquid. Absolutely nothing so my balls are as dead as my grandpa, I don't understand why my dick isn't.
>>
it loses a little elasticity if you don't get erections regularly. just be more delicate with yourself.
>>
>>8443290
weird, do you still get nightly boners?
>>
>>8443290
I've been on hormones for 5 years and it still works just as well as it did before - except now I almost never produce any ejaculate or get erections without touching myself. what are you trying to achieve, exactly?
>>
>>8443290
>Not even blank semen or any transparent liquid
This is called a retrograde ejaculation.
The semen drains into the bladder.
Your balls aren't dead. Yet.
>>
>>8443246
Stop jacking off until it heals the try to be more delicate it with. If it happens again just start using a vibrator on your butt or rubbing the glans until you cum.
>>
>>8443302
not at all
>>8443308
I fell for the "it shrinks and your erections disappear if you stop using it!!" meme
>>8443310
well thats a bummer
>>
>>8443365
>I fell for the "it shrinks and your erections disappear if you stop using it!!" meme

it definitely is smaller while flaccid, and some people DO stop getting erections, but yeah. I only get 'em when I try to.
>>
>>8443344
>touching the glans at all
ouch!
>>
>>8443406
>she isn't mutilated
Sad!
>>
>>8443459
>Sad!
???
>>
>>8443308

Can you describe the experience? Does it feel better? Are the orgasms longer? Does the process feel nicer?
>>
>>8443344
>>rubbing the glans
>>the glans

it is called a clitoris, desu senpai
>agp detected
>>
>>8443575
I don't really care what people call their stuff but I try to be as close to the real thing as possible. Else it sounds like I'm crazy and denying reality like a Aiden I talked once who used to call down there their penis but said he would never get any surgery done.

Also he had titties.
>>
>>8443575
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoral_glans
>>
>>8443601
I had this happen once it was odd to say the least
>>
>>8443552
>Can you describe the experience? Does it feel better? Are the orgasms longer? Does the process feel nicer?

I'd never be so crass, anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.