[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once you're on hormones, how do you actually transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1496815296935.png (43KB, 545x690px) Image search: [Google]
1496815296935.png
43KB, 545x690px
Once you're on hormones, how do you actually transition?

How do I go from looking like, acting like, dressing like, and sounding like a guy to looking like, acting like, dressing like, and sounding like a girl?
>>
>>8441540
literally just slowly change your mannerisms, like starting to sit with your ankles crossed or something. observe how cis girls talk and practice in your room, or observe and change little things in general. women usually try to be smaller than they are so body language is important.
>>
>>8441555
>observe how cis girls talk
I don't have any friends or family, how do I do this?
>>
Give up then die
>>
>>8441559
maybe watch vlogs? if youre not too socially anxious try going to a café or somewhere public. people watch.
>>
>>8441559
Get a job where you have to deal with people, like food delivery.
>>
>>8441540
>How do I go from looking like, acting like, dressing like, and sounding like a guy to looking like, acting like, dressing like, and sounding like a girl?

I was already super girly so I just acted less inhibited. I guess you should observe girls and try to become hyper aware of the differences between the sexes. Maybe get a role model. Try to be like her. if you have a friend who's into forced fem they can police your actions to keep progress. They'll probably want your bussy as bayment though.
>>
>>8441540
I'm trying to break myself of saying "dude" so often
:y
>>
>>8444822
Shit me too
>>
>>8444822
>>8444825
Duuuuude!
>>
File: 1492392987654.png (509KB, 463x517px) Image search: [Google]
1492392987654.png
509KB, 463x517px
>>8441559
>hasn't heard of youtube

can't tell if trolling or mentally retarded.
>>
>>8441555
>tfw I've always sat with my ankles crossed and never knew it was feminine until right now

STOP

UNEARTHING

NEW

FEMALE

ELEMENTS OF ME AAAAAAAA
>>
File: 147568358.gif (447KB, 350x372px) Image search: [Google]
147568358.gif
447KB, 350x372px
>>8441540
You're clearly not trans if you need to police your mannerisms.
>>
File: Madge.jpg (461KB, 1280x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Madge.jpg
461KB, 1280x1790px
>>8444873
crossing legs at the ankles is masculine.
real women cross their legs at the knee.
>>
>>8444878
Kill yourself
>>
>>8444950
different anon, but it's sorta true. if you aren't naturally feminine how can you possibly claim to actually be female?
>>
>>8444991
True, but there are certain things that are learned, like slouching (which comes with depression)

Phrases that are learned from talking to boys too much.

me and my gaming buds always impersonate each other, so I'm used to doing voices, But I'm trying to ween off a bunch as they are super low, but I catch myself doing it to other people a lot too.
>>
>>8445965
>talking to boys too much
why would you do that if you're a girl?
>>
>>8445970
trying too hard there, buddy
>>
>>8444991
Some mannerisms are biological, things like bone geometry make leg crossing/walking/etc different between sexes regardless of gender.
>>
>>8445982
>things like bone geometry make leg crossing different between sexes

you mean things like testicles?
but, yeah, bone geometry sounds more scientific and stuff amirite?
>>
>>8441540
>looking like
effort and the slow effects of hormones (and good genetics)
>acting like
stop man spreading and doing the things that you know girls would never do
>dressing like
either have a female friend help you, or go start online and then after people start gendering you female, go to stores
>sounding like
do voice training to get the pitch and learn the female vocal pattern to make it sound feminine
>>
>>8445997
>>8445982
>tfw ive always crossed my legs at the thighs naturally while sitting

>tfw man with 7 in dick hard
>people have called me a freak or girly ror this

>my testicles and sperm count are fine

Is it really all that feminine? Having your thighs together just means you warm faster. Personally idaf and will keep doing it for life but it sucks to be seen feminine due to cultural memes.
>>
>>8445997
I dunno, I think I have less feeling down there then most, I'm sat with them cutting off circulation without realizing it before.

Kids would do "Cup checks" in school, if I didn't fake most of them, I got shot funny looks and gay slurs.

No idea if this is trans related or that I had surgery on junk at birth
>>
I've always double crossed my legs and every natal male I've met says they either can't or it's extremely painful
>>
File: groundbreaking.gif (430KB, 244x174px) Image search: [Google]
groundbreaking.gif
430KB, 244x174px
>>8446136
Wow, you really are a special snowflake.
We need to name a safe space after you!
>>
>>8441555

I used to cross my legs at the knee all the time until someone in 7th grade told me it was girly. Something that always felt natural suddenly became embarrassing. I've tried doing it again, but I feel weird in public when I do it now.
>>
>>8441567

Solid advice
>>
>>8444878
Fact
>>
You practice, over and over and over and over. Feminists were half right when they said gender was an act. They just didn't take into account gender identity.
>>
>>8444991
my movements and behaviors have a lot of feminine elements after years of estrogen without even really trying, can you explain this legitimacyfags?
>>
>>8446973
faking it doesn't count, even if you pretend you're not doing it on purpose.
>>
>>8446136
>>8445982
>sit in crowded waiting room
>see like half of the males cross their legs at least once while waiting there
What the fuck are you talking about? All normal people of all genders are able to cross their legs, the only ones who don't just avoid it because they think it's gay
>>
>>8444873
>>8444935
>crossing legs at the ankles is masculine.

Not if they meant crossed at the ankles with both feet on the floor, and not the open cross where the knee is up.
>>
>>8447170
No self respecting straight man does it, unless you live in gayland
>>
>>8447184
>letting women monopolize the most comfy sitting position
Get back into the cuckshed faggot
>>
>>8447170
Where you cross over the knee and wrap your ankle around your lower leg. Not regular crossing.
>>
>>8447194
I don't give a fuck if they do it or not but the truth is that no straight man does it, you live in a fantasy world
>>
>>8447199
>50% of men are gay
>only 5% of men cross their legs
So which one of these do you think it is? No matter which you pick, you're delusional and just wrong
>>
>>8447196
The only difference between crossing your legs and crossing them twice is the angle of your knee. If someone is able to walk normally and cross their legs, they should able to double cross. Saying that nobody you've ever met can do it has to be bs
>>
File: sitting wrong.png (52KB, 201x300px) Image search: [Google]
sitting wrong.png
52KB, 201x300px
>>8447204
Are you even talking about the same thing
Because almost no man sits like this.
>>
>>8447232
Men sit like that all the time. You're must be thinking of insecure teens and guys in their early 20's who care way too much about what other people think.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.