[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay/Bi Men of /LGBT/, What is your sexual preference? Are y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: sense8cuties.gif (2MB, 268x182px) Image search: [Google]
sense8cuties.gif
2MB, 268x182px
Gay/Bi Men of /LGBT/, What is your sexual preference?

Are you a Top, Bottom, Side or Verse?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13195483

And why are you the above?
>>
>>8441107
Honestly couldn't tell you exactly why im a submissive bottom. I used to be real tiny and thin when i was a little kid, so maybe theres something to that. It's funny because back then i hated it but now i wish i was tiny and thin again.
>>
>>8441107
I'm an exclusive top.
I might be the only gay (technically bi) cis male that absolutely hates buttstuff, when done to me. I also have a fairly dom personally and am pretty tall, so I guess the top role fit's me pretty well.
>>
>>8441169
I'm the exact opposite. I might be the only gay guy that doesn't like doing anything with someone else's butt, but it's fair game if they wanna do stuff to mine.
>>
>>8441107
I'm usually submissive but I'm not an exclusive bottom. I will top if my partner wants it.
>>
>>8441175
Wanna swap contacts?
>>
>>8441107
I always say vers bottom because I really don't dislike topping, but my dick has a short attention span a and doesn't like putting condoms on or being slowly worked into a hole so I just usually bottom.
>>
>>8441107
Top with women, bottom with men
>>
Verse Top.
Power Bottom while Bottoming.
Dom Top while Topping.

Can't go wrong.
>>
>>8443560
>Verse

protip: versatile = bottom
>>
>>8441589
Biscum stop stealing our men! Reeeeeeeee!!
>>
>>8443617

that's such an old wives tale.
>>
>>8443632
That's pretty much my experience.
Top sometimes means verse too.
>>
>bi
>"I don't like men" is an option
What the fuck is the option for wanting to switch every now and then. Half the fun (and a lot of the uniqueness) of sleeping with boys is getting fucked by them. I still want to nut in them though.
>>
>>8443560
Literally what everyone on grindr thinks of themselves.

zzz
>>
>>8443617
So my boyfriend whose also verse but prefers to bottom more is only a bottom.

We're bottom 4 bottom?

Jeez I guess we gotta find some tops to go fuck us instead of fucking each other. :)
>>
File: magnet-you-big-rug-muncher-a.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
magnet-you-big-rug-muncher-a.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>8443632
If you like taking it up the ass you're a bottom.
By definition.

Saying you're "verse" is like saying you're "bi"
It is a wishy-washy attempt at drawing attention away from the fact that you're a huge faggot
>>
>>8441107
exclusively top, plz don't touch my butthole.
i was raised catholic, so i have no intention of having anything in my butt ever again. i also have a strong preference for women and other than that am only attracted to trans women and femboys, so i might just be heavily straight leaning in my bisexuality.
>>
>>8443690

What if you just like seeing your lover happy and switch things up for a change of pace every so often?

Playing around with roles is fun, desu. You should take the stick out of your ass and give it a whirl.
>>
>>8443708
I have the strangest boner right now.
Men who know what they want are the best men.
>>
>>8443734
watch yourself, boy. if you keep acting up i may have to smack your ass until it's bright red and raw.
>>
>>8443759
*whimpers and assumes a doggy style position*
Please Sir!
I've been very naughty!
>>
File: 1496325758167.png (623KB, 855x738px) Image search: [Google]
1496325758167.png
623KB, 855x738px
>>8443783
you're a good little bitch. quite a few of my previous partners were bratty as fuck.
wouldspank/10
>>
File: i_came.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
i_came.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>8443801
You're the best daddy I ever had, tbqh
wouldworship/10
>>
File: 1487334654495.png (153KB, 538x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487334654495.png
153KB, 538x546px
>be relatively submissive bottom
>meet up with exclusive top daddy-ish person
>30 minutes into foreplay I'm choking him and he wants to bottom

What am I?
>>
>>8443966
trapped in a pathetic mental stimulation
>>
>>8443966
DID
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder
>>
>>8443966
Gay.

Welcome to bottom hell.
>>
>>8443984
This.
Every "top" I've ever met has become a bottom as soon as we get naked.
>>
>>8443966
A train wreck.
>>
>>8443984
It's not bottom hell if you find the 'barbaric' gay tops before they become truly western/feminized and start craving dicks up they bums. And then when they do you can move on to another top.
>>
>>8443631
Not while I've got a hungry ass boy
>>
side-ish

I'd say top but I don't find penetrative stuff that interesting in practice or an indicator of control.
>>
>>8444035
>'barbaric' gay tops

where do i find these unicorns?
>>
>>8444268
That's a secret I'll never tell bitch, find your own supply.
>>
File: would you.png (531KB, 706x523px) Image search: [Google]
would you.png
531KB, 706x523px
would you?
>>
Exclusively a top. There's nothing sexy about my anus, and I can't fathom being a bottom to even the most muscular or tallest man.
>>
I'm a 5'7 who would have liked to top but cant because manlet
>>
File: IMG_1239.jpg (185KB, 1509x1082px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
185KB, 1509x1082px
>verse top

Dunno man, what can I say? Getting dicked feels as good as giving the dick.
>>
verse. Because why choose one when you can have both?
>>
Bottom for men
Verse for Women
My dick is a female only zone but my ass and mouth are open for business
>>
>>8445939
have you ever actually been with a woman or is this all hypothetical?
>>
>>8444975
>you can have both

you're gonna end up with neither
>>
>>8445979
I've only been with a woman so far
Still a gay virgin
>>
Wow, another reasonable tranny!
http://www.youtube.com/c/tranimegirl
>>
>>8441107
Verse top. Dunno why.
There are way more verse bottoms than I expect every time this gets polled
>>
>>8443966
holy fuck same. I'm exclusively bottom but i have a nice cock that is perfect for people who don't bottom often but still want to have a sizeable cock and a great number of tops have wanted to switch it up and they haven't even fucked me good yet
>>
>>8441107
>And why
Top only. because i don't like people going anywhere near my ass. it doesn't just make me uneasy, it makes me angry, its more a dominance sort of thing i guess.

waffle, disregard unless you feel like you have to know more about me -
[I'm bi, but idk how you'd classify it, i would be willing to date someone who's an MtF, but not touch the willy (or look at it, it puts me off). only willing to do anal (to give, not receive).

and i guess cause i'm willing to go with someone who's pre-op, i must be at least a little gay, hence bi.]
>>
>>8441107

Didn't even know "side" was a thing, but I guess it makes sense. I couldn't get into bottoming at all, and while I don't mind topping, it's not really interesting to me.
>>
>>8441169

Are we twins?
I feel like I wrote this.
I'm a total top, who's bi, and hates being rimmed or having my ass used as a sexual icon.
I'm also dom, and tall.
>>
>>8446241
>There are way more verse bottoms than I expect every time this gets polled

that's because gay = bottom
the only reason gays are versatile is so that they can be with someone who refuses to top.
so we all have to compromise half the time unless we are gorgeous or rich or something and then we can insist on being the bottom all the time.
>>
>>8449602
>hates being rimmed

I thought total tops like the domination aspect of forcing someone to eat their ass?
Do you have hemmorhoids or something?
Like why don't you like your ass touched?

Otherwise you sound perfect.

t. total bottom who loves to eat ass
>>
>>8441107
I'm pretty much exclusively bottom. I don't even really like using my penis.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.