[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>online with friend >playing some co-op >him: "I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 9

File: 1479169916817.jpg (145KB, 485x605px) Image search: [Google]
1479169916817.jpg
145KB, 485x605px
>online with friend
>playing some co-op
>him: "I need heals"
>me: "I'm right here!"
>him: "good girl"
>get an intense warm feeling of satisfaction and tingly, bubbly, happiness

WHY?! WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! I DON'T WANT TO BE A WEIRDO! WHY?!?!?!?!
>>
So when you gonna start hormones OP
>>
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>>
>>8440449
3 months in actually. But still. Every time he calls me a good girl my heart flutters! WHY?! I DON'T WANT THIS!
>>
>>8440707
>I DON'T WANT THIS!
o rly?
>>
>>8440707
You realize you're gonna be sucking face with him shortly, right?
>>
File: leonbdcap7.jpg (821KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leonbdcap7.jpg
821KB, 1920x1080px
>>8440166
>no online friend
>no one to support eachother with
>no one to call you 'good girl'
>>
File: 1492802430300.jpg (87KB, 636x767px) Image search: [Google]
1492802430300.jpg
87KB, 636x767px
>get all anxty and tell cis gf i wanna die
>she says im not allowed
>say i wont for her
>"good girl"
>>
>>8440166
Yo I think you might like him.
>>
>>8440809
>cis gf
There's your problem
>>
>>8440809
do you want to be her?
>>
File: 1490239018004.jpg (2MB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490239018004.jpg
2MB, 1061x1500px
>>8440822
I dont have a problem, i love her and i love being called a good girl

>>8440848
Not literally wanna be her, but i am jealous of her cute voice and body i must say. Shes blonde and white, im dark hair and grey/brown and i like our differences physically and mentally.
>>
>>8440865
>grey/brown
dead mexican?
>>
>>8440877
nop, 1/4 black, but remote african descendant island black, so it shows pretty well

I basically look european with dead grey skin
>>
>>8440865
How does she help you feel like a girl?

When you came out how did handle you wanting the feminine role too?
>>
>>8440912
Well, I met her while i kinda knew i was trans but didnt really think i should transition; i was a trap basically. It started sexual, shed dom me lots and call me a faggot and whatnot. I topped her lots (we're into extreme pain/gore/excessive violence so switching is fun) and eventually she just naturally started using female pronouns for me. Started to move it into a lesbian relationship and soon enough i decided i loved it and wanted to transition irl.

So in a way, she really made me transition. Never once pushed me though, came naturally to us, and shes fine either way. About our dynamic, we have a big sis/little sis thing going on (im big sis) because shes super childlike at heart, but we mommy each other when one of us is down.
>>
>>8440943
>and eventually she just naturally started using female pronouns for me. Started to move it into a lesbian relationship and soon enough i decided i loved it and wanted to transition irl.
>So in a way, she really made me transition.

You were literally brainwashed like in a TG fic, you know that right?
>>
>>8440943
That's pretty interesting.

>and eventually she just naturally started using female pronouns for me.
Nice.

>>8440949
In a TG fic they wouldn't switch.
>>
>>8440949
Im kinda having deja vu, is this copypasta? But if not, i dun really know what you mean. She made me realise how much i wanted to transition because she treated me as a girl. She did ask first, if shed like me to call me female pronouns, but i kinda didnt take it seriously and just said yeah fuck it why not
>>
>>8440974
its very typical fetish scenario
>>
>>8441023
well, i do know we're both v much into it sexually, but honestly hrt will probably wreck my sex drive and shes stated plenty of times she really doesnt mind what i look like or anything, so im not worried. she could transition ftm and id stay with her too.
>>
>>8441023
any recommendations from the genre?
>>
>>8441077
sorry, haven't been into any fiction lately and I dont remember
>>
>>8441113
haha it's all right, I was asking for a friend anyway
>>
>>8440166
Ree non-transitioning non-hrt AGP here.
Every time this happens I just..
>>
>>8440943
This is cute. It shouldn't make me happy. But it does.
>>
>>8441044
That's so sweet. Im really happy for you guys.
>>
>>8441322
I know! It feels so good. I can't even describe how good it feels! Like it's better than cumming! But why though!? It doesn't make any sense! Why does something so simple make me so happy?!
>>
>>8441516
Because you're trans, most likely. When the inner girl is acknowledged, she goes nuts basically.
>>
>>8441516
AGP, is my best guess. It's better than cumming because it's indulging the ultimate fetish, one of complete transformation.

>also only play healers
>want to be the girl
Rrrreeeeeeee
>>
>>8440778
What I mean is that I don't want to be so intesnely agp. Like I know that I am agp. I kinda just accept it now. I don't know about meta attraction and all of that stuff. But a guy actually treating me like his girl, protectiong me and wanting me at his side, giving me compliments and wanting to spend time with me; it probably sounds bad. Like I have daddy issues and need male attention to function. But I can't help it. When says I'm pretty and he enjoys my conpany. Or when he calls me a good girl. I just get so happy. And it's not sexual excitement (although I have gotten so excited that I got an erection before.) I just feel, like whole. Like I can't really explain it. I just feel happy. But like really happy. Like I've never been before. It sounds stupid but yeah...
>>
>>8441557
You are transgender.

TAKE YOUR DAMN HORMONES!
>>
>>8440786
He already has a gf. And even if he didn't he's not really my type. Which is part of what makes me so "djgdjsbskahajdl" about this. I know I'm not attracted to him when he's saying it. Or when he treats me how he does. It's because of how he sees me and treats me. And I'm like 99% sure that's all AGP. But it isn't sexual. I just felt so deeply fulfilled. like the hole in my heart was gone and filled with love. Is it ok for something like that to make me feel that way? I don't want to be a weirdo.
>>
>>8441570
Newsflash: You're HSTS.
>>
>>8441516
>Why does something so simple make me so happy?!
>>8441557
>I just get so happy. And it's not sexual excitement (although I have gotten so excited that I got an erection before.) I just feel, like whole. Like I can't really explain it. I just feel happy. But like really happy. Like I've never been before.

Becoming What We Love: Autogynephilic Transsexualism Conceptualized as an Expression of Romantic Love
http://www.annelawrence.com/becoming_what_we_love.pdf
>>
>>8441707
>anne lawrence
>trying to reduce the driving force for transitioning to an "etle" / sexual motivation.
>>
>>8441755
If you even read the fucking thing, you would have clearly seen that it's not "Just an ETLE".

Half of the entire thing essentially deals with that topic.

Seriously, read this. It explains what AGPs go through.
>>
>>8441707
I've read that before. I don't know if it's right or wrong. I don't understand this maze of acronyms and emotions. I just know how I feel. And I understand that I absolutely have to transition. 100% all the way. No halfassedness. I want to be happy damnit! I want to feel this way forever.
>>
>>8441781
Then transition. It's pretty obvious what you should do. Regardless of it being AGP or not, you're still trans.
>>
>>8440800
good girl
>>
>>8440166
>>8441516
>>8441516
>acting like the submissive little slut you are eager to serve
Gee, I wonder...
>>
>>8441557
>>8441570
That's not AGP, stop being so retarded.
>>
>>8441779
i have read lawrence though.
>>
>>8441820
What would you call it?
>>
>>8441829
Relieved dysphoria
>>
>>8441833
seems legit.
>>
File: U444444444444444ntitled.png (98KB, 224x227px) Image search: [Google]
U444444444444444ntitled.png
98KB, 224x227px
HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahagaggagahahahajdjhshagsjahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... Ha.

You're fucked, welcome to our world
>>
>>8442020
I don't mind this world nearly as much when I pass. Having girl voice is p awesome.
>>
>>8442045
>tfw can pass easily but no matter how much I try I can't get a girl voice
just
>>
>>8442117
Wanna trade? Honestly doing a girl voice isn't that hard just practice everyday. You play video games? Use voice chat and practice there.
>>
>>8440166
>I DON'T WANT TO BE A WEIRDO!

you don't really have a choice
>>
>>8442126
Yes, I try to voice in overwatch but nobody ever thinks I'm a girl.
>>
>>8442149
>tfw naturally girly voice
>never had to practice
>everyone always thinks you're either a girl or a trap from the moment you meet online

smug.png
>>
>>8442126
If they aren't good to negin with then that's a good way to get made fun of alot and possibly kicked from games.
>>
>>8441557
Holy shit I couldn't even type straight when I wrote that. Estrogen is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>8442397
I want to die.
>>
>>8443077
But voice is really a non issue for anyone. Just practice and stuff. You should really be worried about your skeleton.
>>
>>8441755
What does she get wrong in your opinion anon?
>>
>>8441564
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

MAN UNTIL DEATH!!!
>>
>>8440166
Do you ever have to mute your mic to conceal the heavy breathing that follows this? Because I do :P
>>
>>8441557
are literally you me?
>>
>>8444427
I think don't so
>>
>>8441557
>tfw I feel like this without taking a single course of estrogens inside me

I swear to god low-T does weird shit to your mind given time.
>>
>>8444369
I know I can't make you, anon. But I know deep down there's nothing on this earth you'd rather be doing than taking your cute girl pills.

It's okay to be a man physically forever.
It's not okay to be a girl on the inside and repress her.
>>
>>8444447
I have fairly high T and I still feel like this online.
>>
>>8440166
>Playing online game
>playing really badly
>Some guy on my team goes "this is a girl, no guy would play this bad"
>I'm so happy that I start playing even worse
>>
>>8444517
I unironically pass online ignoring voice chat.
Even cis girls think I'm a girl, and even in games like League of Legends that are filled with cancer.

New level AGP is using guy names and characters and people seeing me as a girl playing guy chars to avoid sexism.

Feels so good!
>>
>>8444484
Yeah, but you probably don't feel like this in day to day life too. I look girly and I end up feeling girly on the inside and I wonder to myself: was this always my fate to begin with? Did I ever have any option that wasn't this?

Everyone always treats me like the girl in relationships. I've just taken it for granted 'till now. People've tried to impressed me to hormones in the past, I get scared and run away. I don't even know if I should've listened to them now or not!
>>
>>8444531
not hard to pretend to be a girl in LoL senpai
>>
>>8444538
If that's the way you feel I would do it. Just like you I was born with a dick but my sexuality was all fucked up. I wanted to play the feminine role in a hetero relationship. Absolutely impossible to find. I spent so long trying to be a femme straight guy and get a really butch straight gf. Big mistake. Waste of years worth of time. Transitiong to female is just so right for me and if you feel the same way then it's right for you. Ignoring any dysphoria it just feels so good to be treated like this. I don't know what "this" really is but when a cute guy wants to cuddle you and protect you and treat you like a treasure! Ah! You'll never get that from a woman. You'll never feel comfortable being yourself with them. So if you feel the same way I do then just do it. I'm barely even starting and I'm already thinking that this may have been one of the best things I've ever done!
>>
>>8444573
>I don't know what "this" really is but when a cute guy wants to cuddle you and protect you and treat you like a treasure! Ah! You'll never get that from a woman.

You're right, but I've always been a gay man anyway so whether I go trans or not being held by another man will always be a big thing for me. I don't care for girls much... outside of the context of being one.
>>
>>8441570
fffuck I need this in my life, I need a bf if only pretend-bf online
where do I get one
>>
>>8442397
I had a clanmate on ts who had totally female voice, but hes kinda normal (kinda lol) and has a gf
>>
>>8444723
Step 1. Be attractive
Step 2. Don't be unattractive
>>
>>8441575
What makes you say that?
>>
>hanging out in hypno chat room
>end of a long really good trance, relaxed and floaty
>"are you okay with the GGs?"
>...yes
>calls me a good girl before we disconnect
>overwhelming feeling of bliss washes over me
>boyfriend comes in the bedroom like a minute later while I'm just lying there in the afterglow
>starts touching, grabbing, kissing me like he knew how bad I wanted him the moment he walked in the room
>moan softly and ask him to call me a good girl
>sudden hand around my throat, pulls my face close to his
>"You don't have to ask like that, you know you're daddy's good girl."
>jesus christ fuck me fuck me fuck me
>we fuck and he has his hand over my mouth to keep me from being too loud
>fantastic orgasm
>cuddling in the afterglow
>he kisses me on the forehead and calls me a good girl

what a night, idk why its so hot being called a good girl but it is
>>
>>8444933
>sissy hypno
You don't need that, you are a good girl silly.
>>
>>8444944
My daddy would never call me silly :(
>>
>>8444984
I call my wife 'silly' all the time but I mostly just say it as a code for 'being fucking annoying'
>>
>>8444944
i never said it was sissy hypno i like being actually hypnotized

sissy hypno actually makes me really uncomfortable i dont judge people for being into it but it annoys me that thats what ppl think when they hear hypnosis
>>
>>8445024
This is exactly why I don't want to like being called a goog girl as much as I do. Or at least I'm woreied about it. Everyone will automatically assume I'm a weirdo with a feminization fetish. But thta's not it at all. There's nothing sexual about it. I just like being acknowledged as female and valued by strong, masculine people. And obviously there are probably some other psychological dynamics going on that I don't really understand. But there's nothing fetishistic about it. Even though that's what everyone will probably assume anyway.
>>
>>8445265
I mean it's definitely kind of a kinky thing but it's not exclusively ff at all. Dd/lg obviously and more generally even it's just a thing you say to subs because it's endearing but also lowering and just a little bit embarrassing. Good shit desu.
>>
>>8447520
How do I get a bf who calls me a good girl and cuddles me daily?
>>
>>8445265
>And obviously there are probably some other psychological dynamics going on that I don't really understand. But there's nothing fetishistic about it.
It's exactly the same psychological dynamic though. You've just for the romantic end of it instead of the sexual end.
>>
>>8448106
explain further
>>
>>8448154
It's a desire to be feminine. It manifests sexually, getting turned on by it, and romantically, just feeling happy and content by it.

The two go together but some experience the one more than the other. The "weirdo with a feminization fetish" anon mentioned is just someone who experiences the sexual aspect more.
>>
>>8448046
be attractive
don't be unattractive
>>
>>8448046
Invade male spaces with high tolerance fro transgirls.
>>
>>8448262
Wait so then isn't that just AGP?
>>
>>8448350
So... invade Iran?
>>
>>8448452
Yes. Anon has the romantic side of AGP.

It's like a straight guy saying he is romantically into women but sex is weird and fetishistic. Yes maybe he finds sex gross and isn't into it as much as other men, but it's broadly the same thing, heterosexuality.

Anon has broadly the same thing as other AGPs, but she experiences the romantic side of wanting to be be loved as a woman by strong, masculine people, while some AGPs care less about that and more about the sexual part.
>>
>>8448462
Yes, all trannies should be deported to Iran immediately if not sooner.
>>
>>8448498
It seems like agp is just being used as a blanket term for trans in general these days. If a definition is too wide it loses usefulness
>>
>>8445024
can you get tranced just over chat? I tried some audio hypno and can never go under (probably from ADD) at best I fall asleep but then wake up from any noise

also hot strory, you are lucky, Ill never have any love or hot sex being a good girl for my bf/gf
>>
>>8448536
Look at what she said:
>I just like being acknowledged as female and valued by strong, masculine people.
What she wants is all about herself. It's not at its core attraction to the man. He has to be strong and masculine, yes, which makes it sound like attraction, but what's the purpose of him being such a man? That such a man values her and acknowledges her as female. The appeal to her is her own femininity, as acknowledged by the man.

In other words, AGP meta-attraction.
>>
>>8448452
uhm no, even cis girls like it

and forced fem is another thing because they get off from the humiliation part of feminization
>>
>>8448578
I'd like to hear a cis girl way this
>I just like being acknowledged as female and valued by strong, masculine people.
>>
>>8448555
see >>8448578
>>
>>8448603
Well if everyone treats her like a dude or a faggot all her life I can see her building up such a need
>>
>>8448603
probably more like 'being daddy's little girl' they obviously dont need being acknowledged as just female
>>
>>8448632
The "it's just being trans and repressing" explanation for AGP.

>>8448634
It would be interesting to study just how close cis girls' desires like that are to AGP trans girls'.
>>
>>8448666
you can go ask on soc, Satan
>>
>>8448690
I just might try that diabolical scheme.
>>
>>8448046
Find a closeted trans guy and just kinda wait, that's what I did.

>>8448548
I have moderate/severe ADHD but honestly I've been into hypnosis for years and I've practiced going into trance a lot. And you can absolutely go into trance over text, it's better than a prerecorded file because rapport is probably the most important part of trancing. Text is inferior to live voice or even better in person but it's for sure a thing.
>>
>>8448634
Well, obviously I feel really good just plainly being acknowledged as female. It'l like a warm feeling in my stomach. Like I made it and I can stop being so anxious now. But that's a bit different that the feeling I get specifically from male attention. Like I said; when a guy wants you to be his girl or even just wants you to be with him and he really legitimately likes or needs you. It's an even better feeling. It's like butterflies in my stomach mixed with tingling on my spine and an irresistible happiness that I can't even hide. My heart flutters and I get all red and I just want to hug him even if I know he has a gf or something. Like when I'm playing vidya with my friend, he knows I'm trans. But I'm not a mtf to him. I'm just a woman. Like any other woman. And he wants me to be by his side and heal for him. And in return he'll protect me. I know it sounds really dumb but that just feels so good. But also, when he says things like "good girl," or "you behave yourself, ok." I also get super fluttery. So it's probably not just the fact that he's trying to spend time with me. But I don't know if I'd call it a kink. It's not like im masturbating to this feeling. Just the feeling itself is way more than enough to me.
>>
>>8448835
I thought butterflies were like a metaphor for emotions or something before I started estrogen but boy was I wrong that shit is hella physiological. Butterflies are basically the best feeling imo
>>
>>8448852
I KNOW RIGHT! I could go the whole rest of my life without sex or sweets if I had a guy who could make me feel that way every day.
>>
Lowkey just slit my wrists. Count me in the mtfg deadbooks
>>
File: high.gif (874KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
high.gif
874KB, 256x256px
>>8448824
Ive been trying hypno for years too and had started just from some sleep inductions because I often cant fall asleep. Then inevitably found fetish/feminization hypno but most of it is really just audio-porn and used accordingly.
I couldn't ever go into real trance I dont even know how it should feel. I cant let go or I get distracted by my thoughts or anything external and I already know all the common hypno tricks and techniques and cant stop noticing them... bummer

Where could I try hypno chat?
>>
>>8448603
Surprisingly, some girls just like being girls.

sorry it hurts your narrative
>>
>>8448873
please dont say that, we can all find love and be a good girl for someone
>>
>>8448888
There's liking being girls and there's "like liking" being girls.
>>
File: 1282669638024.jpg (158KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
1282669638024.jpg
158KB, 464x600px
tfw I used to call everyone in weeb chat 'little girls' and they were all happy about it while I was the one wanting to be a girl the most but was afraid to show it
>>
>>8448874
Here's a short vanilla induction I used to like a lot see how this makes you feel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik-1-7Z6QDI

For chat there's sleepychat.com where everyone is like, too nice? but it's pretty well trafficked and you can probably find someone to chat with over matchmaking. There's Omegle (tags hypno and hypnosis) which varies radically in quality so like don't get your hopes up with that one but sometimes you find rad people. There's also hypnohub.net which is a booru with an active community, not exactly somewhere you just show up looking for a trance but you can meet folks there and they're alright. There's a site Discord server I haven't checked out yet but meh.

Anyway that's my best advice for finding folks, best of luck.
>>
>>8448990
Thanks, Ill try and check those. The only kind of induction that seemed to work on me at least as making me fall asleep is confusion induction and those are really rare.
>>
>>8449106
Confusion inductions are fun! I feel you on the standard drawn out relaxation inductions being kinda boring and letting your mind wander but that's why recordings are bad, with another person they can gauge where you're at and redirect your attention accordingly so you don't zone out so much.

Check the vid if you haven't imo it's real good.
>>
>>8448873
What? Why?
>>
>>8444438
> I think don't so
Are you alright?
>>
>>8449712
It's probably the butterflies. Estrogen is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>8449848
Ok.
>>
>>8444466
>It's not okay to be a girl on the inside and repress her.

She can go right down to hell where my soul belongs. I made that decision in childhood! Hah! I stand by it. Just because the weird fluttery feelings or crippling depression will never go away doesn't mean I'll succumb to the worst desires. You can't make me. You caaannnn't make me.
>>
>>8450513
Heh, I'm exactly like you.
>>
>>8450513
You're already in hell. When you die, and wake up in hell(if it exists), it will just be you as a "guy" repeating forever, the dysphoria getting worse and worse every time but with no chance of cute girl pills or death or any out.

In real life, you can choose to take your cute girl pills, or to go to hell early. The choice is yours.

Don't waste your one chance in life suffering endlessly. All you need to do, is take your damn hormones.

Who knows, you might even find a guy!

While I cannot make you, I know your fate in advance if you choose otherwise.
>>
>>8450513
This is me.

Except the depression won't go away even if I did transition.
>>
I have never been speechless in my entire life.
>>
>>8451110
?
>>
>>8450513
I love my inner girl, but there is no way to let her take over and I cant become her physically or socially so...
>>
>>8451645
You have to stop fighting it. Or at least consider it. Before I embraced who I am I was so sad and deprrssed. But now I've gotten my life in order and I'm going to work hard to be happy. Accepting that I'm not a man was the best thing I ever did.
>>
>>8440800
Will you be my online friend anon
>>
>>8451714
I'm not the anon you replied to but I can't conciously stop fighting it. I'll have to wait until I have the dreaded breakdown. I hope it happens soon, but it doesn't seem like it.
>>
File: 0721zoeyturbenshapiro01[1].jpg (86KB, 945x552px) Image search: [Google]
0721zoeyturbenshapiro01[1].jpg
86KB, 945x552px
>>8451714
I consider it every other day and realize how stupid it would be.
Its like if I tried to become black by using some chemicals to darken my skin, I would only look like a mentally ill idiot to everyone and achieve nothing in the end... and all for what?
But it's even worse than that, since being a woman is not just how you look, I have no idea how to socialize and live as a woman either and I got used to being a man. That would be equally hard to change. There is simply no chance in hell to transition.
Accepting that I'm not a man is not helping really, it only makes me more depressed realizing my whole life had been a lie.

Sleep tight, my little girl.
>>
>>8451714
>Accepting that I'm not a man was the best thing I ever did.
I've accepted that I'm not a man but I'm still not transitioning.
>>
>>8452343
kek, you'd be doing a reverse Michael Jackson.
>>
>>8451781
Sure ...
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.