[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a female but i want to become a male. Currently I have a straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (36KB, 576x311px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 576x311px
Im a female but i want to become a male. Currently I have a straight bf who clearly likes girls. He doesn't take me seriously and thinks Im just fucking around. How can I tell him that I legitimately want to be a man. How can I start changing transitioning?
>>
Start by breaking up with him.
>>
>>8440017
If you're serious, break up with him and start transitioning. He doesn't think you're serious because you haven't done that/
>>
>>8440025
But how can I start?
>>
>>8440025
>>8440022
Seconding this OP. Plus if he doesn't take you seriously on this it's likely at least a little because of subconscious misogyny on his part, and he'll likely maintain these misogynistic feelings towards you and continue to see you as a woman even if you do transition. Unless you can just suck it up and repress, shit ain't gonna work out.
>>8440040
Make an appointment with your GP to ask for a referral to an endocrinologist for the purpose of obtaining cross-sex hormone replacement therapy. Bam, that simple. Another easier step is getting a dude haircut and throwing out all your girly clothes.
>>
>>8440017
dump his ass, start transitioning and find a new cute bf.
>>
>>8440017
Agreed. Tell him that you're serious and break up with him if he doesn't take you seriously or says that he doesn't want you to. Maybe he'll be fine with it, who knows?
>>
>>8440040
you are not a man, you are a total baby
this board is for 18+
>>
>>8440133
>subconscious misogyny
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>8440017
I'm a socially repressed transwomen on hrt in a relationship with a gay man
>>
>>8440017
99% of "gay" ftms aren't "legitimately men."

What is your appearance now? If you wear girly clothes and makeup, that's obviously why he's not taking you seriously.
I'm pre-t and very andro, pass as a guy half of the time, but I still have a few friends that don't take me seriously so. I really can't say.
>>
I'm last person who posted, will people still see me as a woman even if I start passing 100%? That's kind of disappointing.
>>
>>8440017
You can't force him to like you as a man. Make it clear to him that you're not joking and that if he's not comfortable still dating you, so be it. Find someone else.
>>
>>8440017
You can be a gay trans man just like Viktor Belmont
>>
>>8442044
>99% of "gay" ftms aren't "legitimately men."
Putting down other trans people doesn't make you more of a man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.