[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be gay top >always tell bottoms the condoms don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: devilish.jpg (191KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
191KB, 470x595px
>be gay top
>always tell bottoms the condoms don't fit
>always convince them that we can fuck I'm clean and that I will pull out
>never pull out
>tell them I'm sorry afterwards
>never mention I'm poz
Who here devilish?
>>
>be closet case
>convince myself that /pol/ is helping keep me from degeneracy
>cant help myself and go on lgbt to "troll" when really I'm just indulging in my fantasies
>pretend to laugh about it but inside I hate myself
OP is a faggot.
>>
>Be gay bottom
>be on PrEP
>>
I would report you to the police if you werent making this up for attention.
>>
Im all honesty id track you down
>>
>>8439736
>Tell bugchasers I'm a poz top
>I'm actually neg
HE HE HE
>>
File: 1459467100399.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1459467100399.png
11KB, 420x420px
>tell fags I like dick
>get fucked
>actually straight
Jokes on you faggots, I am just using you all for a lay
>>
>>8439736
>be gay top
Stopped reading there because thats bullshit
>>
>>8440651
biscum pls go
>>
>>8439736
if they actually believe that condoms dont fit you (aa in: you also never used protection in any of your past sexual encounters) and let you raw them then they're stupid as fuck
>>
>>8439736
>the condoms don't fit
damn, how thicc are you son?
>>
>>8439736
>top
>poz

How does that even happen?
>>
>>8442666
no one is that thicc
as he said b4 hes lying
>>
>>8442677
but it must be pretty big or they wouldn't believe him
>>
>>8442712
there is no size of dick where it's 'believable' that a condom wont fit on it. that shit can fit around huge things and definitely at least a banana easily, plus theres XL magnum dong condoms too
>>
>>8442740
My dick is 7" in circumference and XL magnums are tight enough that they hurt around the base.
I know they make wider condoms in Europe but they aren't available in the US yet.
I don't use condoms for this reason, as they make my dick go soft from the pain.
I just get tested regularly and I don't fuck whores.
OP is obviously a troll because it is a felony in most states to purposefully expose someone to HIV and broadcasting his intentions on an FBI honeypot would be incriminating.
I'm HIV- and my partners know that from my dated testing reciepts.
Also, they are usually on PreP.
>>
>>8439736
pls give me the gift, daddy
>>
File: 1.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>bf is now gay because I became an ftm
Take that you fucking faggot , who's the fag now?
>>
>>8439736
Reported
>>
>>8446283
do you not want the gift?
>>
Tricking straight men into believing their crush is actually mtf trans.

Their outright denial only hurts their credibility.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-23-57-08.png (903KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-23-57-08.png
903KB, 1920x1080px
>>8439736
>tfw your ex did this
>tfw you believed him
>>
>>8442673
Sex with black men, meth addicts or black meth addicts.

87% of black gay men under 30 are HIV+. very few of those men take their meds which increases the risk of transmitting the disease. Compare that to the 1 in 11 white gay men under 30 who are HIV+ and nearly all of those men take their meds. In addition white hiv rates are directly related to taking meth so the majority of the 1 in 11 are also druggies.
>>
>>8439736
>>8440497
>>8446283
Reminder that pozzing people secretly is actually an LGBT right and major LGBT organizations and US courts respect that right.

https://www.lambdalegal.org/in-court/cases/rhoades-v-iowa
>>
>>8447323
This

God it's like people don't respect me and my right to poz up horny bottoms
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.