[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the trans women who've had PIV sex prior to transitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1395985245872.jpg (63KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
1395985245872.jpg
63KB, 630x700px
Why do the trans women who've had PIV sex prior to transitioning always claim that they were "forced" into doing it, but never acknowledge it as or consider it sexual assault?
>>
>>8439461
I've never had PIV sex and I never could imagine being able to actually do it. Does this mean I'm trutrans?
>>
>>8439461
Because if you agree to it its NOT SEXUAL ASSAULT
>>
>>8439491
>forced
>>
>>8439461
It took me six months to warm up to the idea of sex with my GF when I was repressing.

Once we got started, all I wanted to do was lay her down and kiss her whole body, I tried eating her out and fingering her, but the moment she tried to kiss my neck, or touch my junk, I had to stop. The idea of someone liking my gross body for what it was was so damn disgusting to me
>>
>>8439967
>The idea of someone liking my gross body for what it was was so damn disgusting to me

Hmm. I never considered this but I feel the same way.
>>
>>8439461
I think a lot of the time they mean forced as in someone pressuring you and being too much of a pussy to decline even though you don't want it, not someone hopping on your dick with obvious lack of consent

I had similar sexes as a cis female and I don't consider it a sexual assault despite being uncomfortable because seriously if I don't tell you how the fuck are you supposed to know I don't want to fuck? Especially when I act equally shy when I actually want to. If someone did the same to me and called it a sexual assault I would be really hurt and pissed and I have enough empathy to realize it and not go that way (plus it's a slap in the face to actual rape victims for who the experience is much more traumatic)
But consent being present doesn't change the fact that I didn't want it or enjoy it and the whole thing felt overall bad and wouldn't be something I would do if it was exclusively about my own sexual gratification
There's more to sex than just rape and sex you want to have

That said some experiences I've read are indeed just regular rape but I guess if you're raised believing women can't rape men you're not gonna think you've been raped when someone put your dick in their vag no matter how you personally identify
>>
But I don't claim it was forced, I liked it fine. I still have PIV after transitioning, too, but it tends to be more emotional and brings out vulnerability.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.