[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just lost my virginity to a trans girl, we did everything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1440905929641.jpg (105KB, 630x704px) Image search: [Google]
1440905929641.jpg
105KB, 630x704px
I just lost my virginity to a trans girl, we did everything, sucked each other's dicks, anal, all that, only bad thing that happened was that I got a little tired while fucking her, which makes me feel like I wasnt 100% satisfied with the way it went down, she thought I regretted it, but I tried to tell her I thought she was beatiful and I loved it.

didnt seem too effective, I hope I see her again tho, she was nice, is this slight anxiety after losing virginity normal?

definitely could've been worse, I'm amazed I didnt come as soon as she started sucking or that my ass wasnt even sore.

just came here to vent /blog
>>
Congrats, enjoy losing your virginity to a man.
>>
if you aren't larping I hate you, stealing my fucking dreams.
>>
>my ass wasn't even sore
>MY ass

Nigga what
>>
>>8439085
the site is 18+
>>
>>8439049
You probably made her sad but not on purpose. Lots of mtf are very insecure. Did you guys no eachother before hand. Are you in a relationship? How did you meet? How to get qt bf who actually thinks I'm beautiful?
>>
>>8439091
I'm not OP but in regards to the last question, I'd assume you just talk to guys, someone will find you attractive and a lot of people don't really care if you're mtf nowadays, at least the people I know don't seem to really care.
>>
so you were already a bottom gay?
>>
>>8439091
we met in a sex site, local one

no, i'm single

>>8439081
thanks.

>>8439119
I prefer to be top, but I dont mind being bottom
>>
>>8439081
Who gives a shit? OP is probably bi im guessing. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>8440172
sounds gay tbqh
not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
>>8440236
>gay
>fucking a woman
Pick one
>>
>trans girl
so you fucked a man
>>
File: 1424834013738.gif (477KB, 244x199px) Image search: [Google]
1424834013738.gif
477KB, 244x199px
>>8440236
Im bi and a trans girl FYI

BTW your attempts at insulting me are failing. I don't give a shit what you think. Im a proud faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.