[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >22 year old NEET repressing tranny loser >dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 1497474080196.gif (458KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497474080196.gif
458KB, 250x250px
>be me
>22 year old NEET repressing tranny loser
>dropped out of college 2 years ago because I don't care about anything
>completely dependent on my parents
>never had a job
Should I just come out to my parents and hope for the best? Every year dysphoria gets worse and nothing helps anymore.
>>
>>8438601
get on hrt you dumbo
>>
>>8438601
Same but I'm not trans.
Just look for a job first I guess?
>>
>>8438612
I fucked up repressing and not transitioning earlier and I plan to.

>>8438623
I should've done this before I let everything get this bad, but I actually don't think I could hold a job as I am now.
>>
>>8438637
also be my gf when you get on hrt.
>>
>>8438601
why are all you fags invading v?
>>
>>8438667
I've been to /v/ one single time. 90% of the time I'm here or /r9k/.
>>
>>8438681
same
>>
Seriously though I don't know what else I can do besides just coming out to my parents. I literally have never had a job so I'm not qualified for anything not to mention my family only has one car so I couldn't even get to a job. Even if it doesn't go great at least they know what's wrong with me and worst thing they could do is kick me out which I doubt they would do and even if they did I don't care at this point.
>>
>>8438601
When did you start repressing?
>>
>>8438767
How long have I wanted to be a girl? Probably since around the time I was 9. It really started to fuck with me during puberty though.
>>
>>8438601
You're still young, you should.
I'm a bit deeper in the SHTF territory.
I'm 28 and in the same situation, dropped uni years ago, NEET shut-in, yadda yadda.

Honestly it only gets worse anon, my advice is to take the leap and just do it. Don't end like me.

I really mean it, do everything you can to not end like me.
>>
>>8438637
Self medicating isn't gonna help you get a job. You need to communicate with your parents.
>>
>>8438796
That sucks anon. I hope you can still find happiness somehow. I plan to try to do something I don't know what exactly atm though.

>>8438861
So you think just talking to my parents about all this is a good idea? I don't see any other way to really sort out my life to be honest.
>>
Pick yourself up you pathetic blob. Look at what you've lost and do everything you can to reclaim it before it's gone forever.
>>
>>8438667
Why ask here?
>>
>>8438612
>wanting to be an ugly late trans hon
>>
>>8439037
>wanting to have a chance at life however slim it may be
>>
>>8439041
>chasing lotteries expecting happiness and painting yourself into a false dichotomy that femininity or suicide are the only two options
>>
>>8439051
>going to /lgbt/ when you're a /pol/tard
>>
>>8439052
>not wanting to be a tranny makes you a stormfag
>>
>>8439056
Coming to threads to tell someone not to transition when they are miserable and thinking about suicide makes you a /pol/tard. By the way you can stop saging I'll just keep bumping.
>>
>>8439066
>bumping is anti-sage

spotted the newfag

>only my opinion is valid, nobody could ever weigh on the question posted "Should I transition or not?" and if they do they're NASTY RACISTS

Stop using this logic. It puts off mild mannered people and betrays your own emotionality.
>>
meh im 18 myself, no money, probably just kill myself to make it easier really.
You shouldn't though, just come out and try to fix it.
>>
>>8439076
I hope you don't kill yourself. How come you don't want to at least try? You're still pretty young.
>>
>>8439098
Sorry, that made me sound like an attention seeker.
Just I'm bad at talking about it, very conservative parents, working class income so I could never afford it and would hate to burden my parents if they accepted it, and as people say I was "blessed" with masculine features so what's the point.
I've enough problems, I just want to be normal.
>>
>>8439098
Im over 30, is it already ok to off myself?
>>
>>8439111
I know how you feel I have plenty of problems and wish I was normal too.

>>8439123
It's never alright to kill yourself.
>>
>>8439133
I assume you are older than me, how do you cope? All I can do I feel shit and drink vodka.
>>
Well I tried to come out to my parents, but the words wouldn't come out. Oh well there is always tomorrow I guess.
>>
>>8438601
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>8439689
Already tried, but you're welcome to kill me. Then again you're just a random faggot shit posting.
>>
>>8439477
Just kill yourself, you will do your parents and the gene pool a huge favor.
>>
>>8438601
Watch this Dan Pena video. It will help you become rich and happy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0
>>
>>8439713
Fucking come blow my head off you pussy. you want a fag dead and I want a bullet in my brain why not make both our dreams come true?
>>
>>8439730
No , you shouldn't commit suicide. Suicide is bad.
>>
>>8439713
Beside the fact you're a shit poster that wouldn't actually have the balls to shoot me in the head, my parents do actually love me it wouldn't be doing my parents any favors. They're the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>8439730
Sorry, but I'm lazy.
>>
>>8439744
Oh I wouldn't be able too. I was just responding to a shit poster for some reason.
>>
>>8439755
Come on senpai lets trade more (You)'s tell me about how I should kill myself some more.
>>
>>8439807
Well you are a tranny. That's reason enough.
>>
>>8438601
This was me until age 24. I've still only ever had like 3 jobs and they were all part time memes. Also dripped out of state College after my 2 year degree. I'm amazed how many never get their associates degree.
>>
>>8439819
Can you go into details on how I should kill myself though? I'm an attentionwhoring faggot I love getting (You)'s.
>>
>>8439824
Lazy bums. Burn them.
>>
>>8439824
So you started at 24? How did you sort everything out?
>>
>>8439831
Drink bleach while shoving a dildo up your ass.
>>
>>8439843
I guess that would be a good way. Should I livestream it? Also where should I buy a dildo?
>>
>>8439859
Find it for yourself. Praise Kek.
>>
>>8439869
Where would one go to find such a thing?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.