[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point fo you consider someone having "daddy issues"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1683.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1683.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
At what point fo you consider someone having "daddy issues"

I hate this term because, I did have an evil father, and because of that, I can't talk about him without getting this thrown around. It feels like they're invalidating my entire life. Boiling it down to "everything I do, I do for him"
>>
Mostly it's just an excuse by psychopaths to invalidate anyone who had a shit childhood. They use it to emotionally manipulate their partner and others/"Oh, they're just having their daddy issues again lol pay no mind to the bruises on their arm".

People who give a shit won't call it daddy issues.
>>
>>8438251
I think you're looking to hard into it
Strong, fundamental emotions and experiences when you're younger become important when you start to develop sexuality
That's just a fact of life

The things you feel as a child are the things you'll need to feel to cum as an adult
Be it a power dynamic, a sense of security or pride

Everything you do, you do because your brain is conditioned to create a strong emotional or physical response
>>
>>8438251
Idk my parents divorced when I was three, had fuck all contact with him and last time I tried when I was 15 he told me to go fuck myself and that he wants nothing to do with a freak like me.

Now I have serious trouble trusting or being around most males. Thats gotta be daddy issues right?
>>
>>8438251
>>8438289

"Daddy issues" isn't a baseless principle although as >>8438273 says it isn't always the father but rather a variety of social conditions in early life.

There is no-one in this world who is ONLY the product of their father's actions. You'd have been influenced by everything from your teachers at school to your neighbor next door, you just can't avoid it.

I know a girl who has serious daddy issues due to how abusive her father was, she's really lovely but you can tell that he left an imprint on her. Despite this you could never reduce such a nice and complex woman down to the actions of one father figure who was barely around for even 2 years.
>>
>>8438251
idk... I do think daddy issues are real

the thing is virtually everyone except for a select few have "daddy issues"

women do get more singled out since they are more likely to be attracted to men and it can be more obvious with regards to their partner choice, but it can be equally visible in gay/bi men too

but like I said its not even limited to them, my straight father has total daddy issues

that's not to say that there isn't also a long history of silencing/marginalizing women with claims of being crazy/emotionally disturbed

are you a lesbian? I doesn't matter I'm just guessing
>>
>>8438498
Tranny... You can see why it's upsetting. :/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.