[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit /tttt/ for comfort when distressed because no friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>visit /tttt/ for comfort when distressed because no friends and nowhere else to go
>even more distressed afterwards
>>
>>8438035
I know how you feel anon. It happens to me sometimes. If I wasn't completely socially retarded I would offer to be your friend.
>>
>>8438035
What has you distressed?
>>
>>8438035
Sounds like somebody needs to accept and embrace the fact she's AGP.
>>
>>8438073
>ever embracing malignant tumors upon the very firmament of your soul
>>
>>8438073
How do you embrace and accept it? I really want to know.
>>
>>8438114
taking titty pills
>>
>>8438045
It's not even jealousy at the passers or anything, just the general toxicity of the place. The board reflects my repressed anger and amplifies it.
>>
>>8438152
Ah, so you've yet to take the plunge. Tick, tock.
>>
you can just be a girl, op

don't rely on this place too much, it's really toxic. ya need affirmation sometimes.
>>
>>8438114
Dress up pretty and live out your slutty subby fantasies.
>>
>>8438164
>caring about "toxic meme"

Do estrogens just make your skin like paper? Can't even take some fuckin' ribbing on a shitpost forum, Christsakes. I'd never do HRT if it means my emotions shatter on command whenever the mean anon is mean.
>>
>>8438163
I don't think I'm trans though. It not even that I don't have genital dysphoria, when I try to imagine myself with a neovag it feels wrong. I'm just messed up. I don't have gender dysphoria, just dysphoria.
Only reason I'm here is because every other board on 4chan is boring to me, and other websites like reddit aren't toxic enough for me and just annoy me.
>>
>>8438203
*It's not even
forgot pic
>>
>>8438201
calm down, yikes.

I can take ribbing just fine, my dude. I'm on here right now, obviously. doesn't mean it doesn't wear you down if you already have low self-esteem. if you just read negative shit all the time it's bound to affect your mood eventually, that isn't being sensitive it's just taking good care of yourself.
>>
>>8438203
>>8438220
Don't worry girl.
Not all transwomen have genital dysphoria straight away. Or you could be repressing the dysphoria (I did this from personal experience). Or you could be a cis man.
How do you feel about growing manlier hairier and more stocky as you grow older?
>>
>>8438266
I legit don't know how I feel about that, it's like I have to "compute" how I feel. Nothing I guess.
> Not all transwomen have genital dysphoria straight away
My point was that imagining myself with a feminized body actually feels wrong right now, even though I might have said the opposite a month ago (when I was just apathetic and didn't care either way).
>>
>>8438286
Sounds like your repressing to me girl.
What about when people refer to as she? When I called you girl earlier (because you are a woman).
How did you feel then?
>>
>>8438035
same, and I cant stop doing this because Im so lonely and neet and cant stop dreaming of being female
>>
>>8438320
Cis guys don't dream about being women, it's a rare fleeting thought for cis guys.
t. Transwoman who used to always dream of being a girl, being forced into being a girl, or magically transforming into a girl whilest she was repressing.
>>
>>8438336
Im just a failed man (or more like entirely failed human being) and its my escape
>>
>>8438312
Felt a bit wrong too.
Reason I don't think I'm trans is that I'm borderline schizo and have gone through things that more than account for the (non-gender) dysphoria I'm feeling and explain pretty well why I'm this way.
Like, I've always felt this bad, but only felt a bout of gender dysphoria years after puberty, and another bout much later, and both times involved girls and rejection.
>>
>>8438320
Plus try not to think of it as lonely and neet so your thinking about being a girl. It's far more likely (but not garenteed) that you withdrew from everyone and your a neet because of underlying identity issues.
>>
>>8438362
Bit wrong as it wasn't right or bit wrong because you won't allow yourself to experience it. What would be your biggest block if you were going to decide to transition?
>>
>>8438359
I was a neet to before I decide to transition, it's hard to be a successful human being when your the wrong human being. Life is better now, I can actually be myself instead of what I think people expect of me.
>>
>>8438359
Sometimes I feel this way too. I'm a huge loser and I think maybe I think of transitioning as a new start or something. Then again I have had these feelings for a long time they just got stronger as I become more of a loser.
>>
>>8438390
My biggest block would probably be that 90% of the time I wouldn't see myself as a girl, not even as a failed girl.
>Bit wrong as it wasn't right or bit wrong because you won't allow yourself to experience it.
Don't know. I need to do some soul searching.
>>
>>8438411
Stronger as you became more of a loser or stronger as you became more of a man? The fact that your talking about this on /tttt/ says something by itself. Can you not seem to help yourself but going on /tttt/ and looking at the threads where repressing trannies would go? I know that's what I went through.
>>
>>8438420
That's completely understandable, just keep your mind open when you are soul searching, and try to question why you feel the way you do about something, I wish you the best of luck.
>>
Might be worth checking this out as well ( https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8170651/#8170651 ), talking to a gender therapist would be the best thing to do, even if your just a little curious if your trans
>>
>>8438373 >>8438411
I have avoidant personality disorder because of my bad anxiety and fucked up parental expectation (I cant recalled how its called properly) Im so afraid of failing and disapproval that I dont even try and withdrew from everything (I dropped out twice because I had stopped attending for those reasons)
I guess I fantasize that if I was female I could stop hating myslef and everyone would love me and I would have less expectation imposed on me

Also I would never have the guts to transition because I cant handle social and family pressure.

>>8438407
>I can actually be myself instead of what I think people expect of me.
Im just a scared child that never matured
>>
>>8438446
Thank you anon, really appreciate this. I will.
>>
yeah don't go places where issues are political, you wont get any validation unless you're willing to tow the line
>>
>>8438430
I guess I would be visiting some other psychological help board if it existed
I dont think I associate myself with transgirls because I only think of them as females while Im not, I only dream of being one and envy

>>8438509
please zap me, Mike!
>>
>>8438430
Honestly I couldn't even tell you. I kinda became a loser along with becoming a man. I mean to be honest I probably am trans, but I don't know for sure and I probably wouldn't be able to pass anyways.
>>
>>8438524
Seems like you're a girl to me.

t. Non-transitioning non-hrt AGP
>>
>>8439222
how do you handle/live with your AGP?
>>
>>8438479
I understand how you feel, although I'm transitioning I can't tell people because I'm so scared that they will ignore what I said and disregard it, couldn't you transition in private and move away when you start failing boy mode, then you can decide when you want to deal with what. Also do you want someone to talk about things with? I find it a lot easier to talk about over email because whatever I say is completely devoid of consequences as they don't know who I am in real life.
If you want to be a woman and you dislike being a man there's a very good chance your trans regardless of small reasons you come up with that your not trans.
>>
>>8438035
Just let Dan Pena be your friend. He's a nice guy that cares about your wealth.
>>
>>8438524
You sound very trans to me especially I'd your thinking of transitioning. I don't think of trans women as women and transmen as men because they look like women and men, I think of trans people as their preferred sex as they have a brain of their preferred sex, and the body of their natal sex. You sound very trans so I have no reason to believe that you have a guys brain in their. As if not the brain then what other piece of the body would you consider to define someone's character? That's why your a woman , not because you do or don't have tits, and not because you do or don't have male genitalia, and not because you have an XY or xx chromosome pair.
>>
>>8438535
Regardless if you pass or not, you will live a happier life if your living as your correct gender. I get being careful, but don't be too careful that you put it off for 5 years and then you definitely don't transition as you almost certainly won't pass, and you wish you started 5 years ago. The amount of people I've seen write on this board alone that they had the opportunity to transition whilst they were younger but didn't take it so now they regret it. Doesn't mean you need to rush and get on hormones in the next month and you'll be a him for life though. Do what's best for yourself.
You deserve the self care
>>
>>8439771
>№1. Love yourself
>>
>>8439759
I do need someone to talk, but Im also ashamed about myself, thats why I became addicted to the anon boards, I can never talk openly to the people I know
I can be quite grumpy and depressed too so I dont stick to any online communities
>>
>>8438035
I'be willingly to be your friend anon! Just let me know where we can chat!
>>
>>8439235
Suffering + being a girl online + only being online and not being in the real world
>>
>>8440992
Wanna trade emails? You can make a burner email. It can still be anonymous if you want but atleast you'd be getting more consistant support, it can give you practise processing feelings into words too, making It easier for if you want to talk to people in real life.
You can also just take your time with emails too so it's no pressure.
>>
>>8441548
Sure, lets try it [email protected]
Though I never used email for communication, mostly chats and message boards
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.