[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGP as a sexual orientation: I feel like I understand the theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: kikepuppet.png (542KB, 912x1339px) Image search: [Google]
kikepuppet.png
542KB, 912x1339px
AGP as a sexual orientation:

I feel like I understand the theory behind this idea somewhat but I'd like someone to explain it to me.

From what I understand the classification as sexual orientation for AGP stems from the fact that it encompasses not just erotic love (or lust) but also other forms of love that are usually associated with a life partner. The AGP person gains a deep satisfaction from the realization of their self directed fantasies that can be compared to finding the right partner and being married to them in normal sexualities. For this reason sexual motivations are usually peripheral if even present at all in the decision of an AGP to transition as it embodies a form of completion that could not be realized otherwise.

Is that correct? Am I understanding the theory properly? Also general discussion on the nature of transexuality.
>>
>>8437479
Some AGPs care less about the personal completion of it and are less likely to transition. Others care a lot more and become early transitioner AGPs.

Some experience the sexual side directly, some don't perceive it, and some are even asexual and only have the personal need to be female.
>>
>>8437513
So then why call it autogynePHILIA seeing as how it's not really about sex in that case?
>>
>>8437977
Why call straight guys'/lesbians' orientation gynephilia?
>>
>>8438031
ok but is there a way for someone with agp to just... NOT have agp in some way?
>>
>>8438033
Sure, the same way a straight person doesn't like all straight sex.
>>
>>8438033
You can have other things you get off to in life that isn't the AGP.

PROTIP: If you don't, you're already fucked. Take skittles
>>
>>8437479
I laughed at 'ben garrison'
otherwise I feel hopeless and want to die
>>
>>8438080
That doesn't really make sense. My question is: Is it possible to turn someone with AGP straight or gay. Essentially direct the erotic target elsewhere.
>>
>>8438092
Im in the same boat right now. I'm seriously considering suicide if I can't find a way to cure my brain. Like not in a meme way either. I just want to give this one more try before I go out.
>>
>>8438090
I don't masturbate at all anymore.
>>
>>8438098
Doesn't seem any easier than turning a gay person straight or vice versa.
>>
>>8438098
I didn't understand the question properly.

Kind of, in that an AGP can have meta-attraction for guys or can project her AGP onto her female partner.

So she can be effectively straight or gay, although she's still AGP at heart.
>>
>>8438127
Is it possible to do that WITHOUT transitioning and just being a normal person?
>>
>>8438133
Sure! There's no reason it can't be done as a boy in a gay or straight relationship.

You might still want to crossdress or do things like that.
>>
>>8438098
AGP is weird. Once you start swapping genders all rules of sexuality start to erode because they cease to make sense anymore.

I used to be real big into forced-feminization, as the dominant partner (it was only later - when I started having fantasies as the submissive - that I realized I may have pushed the letter too hard). I was a gay man who came into this from a background of stuffing boipussy for my entire life, and then suddenly I began to find females attractive when I discovered I could 'turn' boys female. It's like having your sexuality invert! It's terrifying! Now I'm biscum for life even though I spent all my formative years fucking men and I still sort of feel "gay" in practice even though I'm attracted to vagoo now.

The problem is, the vagoo has to be gender shifted vagoo so cis girls can't do it for me. Only roleplay and post SRS trannies can. I don't know if allogynephilia has ever been delineated in any psych handbook but I certainly know it can lead to autogynephilia in the same person from my own case.
>>
>>8438189
That's amazing.

What was the sexuality shift like? How did you discover it?

Can roleplaying with a cis girl that she's post SRS do it for you?
>>
>>8438115
I could probably get on ADs and visit some therapy and do all the right things to at least treat depression and be a normie
but I dont want it
and transition is not just impossible for me, it would be faking it, Im not a woman, Im a broken man with mental disorders
>>
>>8438115
>I just want to give this one more try before I go out.
and what is your plan?
>>
>>8437479

Just read the book "Men Trapped in Men's Bodies", it will explain it way better than anyone here
>>
>>8438234
>What was the sexuality shift like? How did you discover it?

Basically, I went from

>tits are gross
>axe wounds are gross
>girls are gross

to

>W-well, if a feminine dude grows out tits I guess it's not so bad...
>Haha, why would you ever invert your dick into a vagoo? That's not k-kinky that's depraved!
>Girls aren't so bad... but only if they were guys beforehand. There should be more, in fact. I want to make more...

I became more open minded to cis girls over time since tits are tits after all but I still can't drain my balls without some element of MtF transgenderism in play. Feminizing sluts, in other words.

And this isn't quantifying my own AGP, which is severe and debilitating. I am a "feminine dude" myself, so I can very easy substitute as the object for my fetishism in practice. It's hard to say whether or not I'm just being consistent with wanting to turn everything else into a girl or I'm a tranny that gets off to making other people tranny too (a lot of my old partners go tranny and for someone into
feminization that's like the pièce de résistance, breaking someone so hard they want to become a girl IRLly).
>>
>>8437479
>Also general discussion on the nature of transexuality.
It doesn't have shit to do with having or not having a fetish and there's a reason you only see these fringe theories on sites like 4chan.

Listening to /lgbt/ about this is like listening to /v/ about video games.
>>
>>8438604
It's at the very least correlated.
>>
Can someome further explain to me pseudo bisexuality?
>>
>>8439734
The idea is that non-homosexual MtFs (read:AGP) are straight males who become bisexual through inserting themselves as the girl in what would be an otherwise heterosexual relationship. In practice this scenario is not possible as a man, physical arousal from another man is homosexual by default they are bisexual... but in the fantasy world they are simply the female of a heterosexual partnership. Normal bisexuals are simply attracted to both sexes, we care little in practice that we're fucking the same gender or not. No fantasy world required, though you can have one if you want. I'd avoid the sissy shit though, seems to fuck you up over time. :^)
>>
>>8438816
Depression also correlates with being trans but no one thinks being depressed makes you trans.
>>
>>8438483
Is it about manly hons? Because that title sounds like it is.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.