[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck my gf's bp but I'm asexual. Where do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 436330-448490-0x0.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
436330-448490-0x0.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
I want to fuck my gf's bp but I'm asexual. Where do I find a strap-on that won't crush my junk?
>>
I'm so fucking tired of this board
>>
just hasten the process and kill yourself you genetic dead end. stop wasting resources on this planet.
>>
With enough condoms, you won't be able to feel anything, and the constriction at the penile base will numb it too.

A true asexual wouldn't have junk to crush.
>>
>>8436802
Are you suggesting that I put like 10 condoms on my flaccid penis to give it enough rigidity to penetrate her anus? I don't think that will work.
>>
>>8436868
you could try stuffing your cocks down eachothers throats until you both die
>>
>>8436868
You might need to use a cockring first. But yes.
>>
>>8436875
Mine is too small to choke her and hers is too big to fit down my throat.
>>8436887
Okay, maaaybe... I might try it. Thanks for the actual advice though, unlike the other respondants.

Still looking for suggestions, please.
>>
>>8436968
suicide
>>
You can get sleeves, sheaths and rod devices if you're looking to get it up. Strapons look for those ones that are for double penetration or those boxer brief ones.
Literally no offence but just look at any sex toy website op come on.
>>
>>8436757
First response best response
>>
Just grind on a nice buttplug
>>
>>8436751
I don't quite understand, you are asexual right ? So that mean you don't want to have sex if I am right. But at the same time you want to fuck your gf. So you don't want sex but you want sex ?
>>
>>8437327
I am asexual in the sense that sex doesn't turn me on. But I still want to please my girlfriend, and if that means pounding her ass, I must find a way.
>>
>>8436751
Get her a boyfriend and watch her fuck.
Sex means nothing anyways and you will still have a connection with her without having to have any sex.
>>
Here are examples of double peneration toys:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/double-penetration-strap-ons/

Here are examples of penis sleeves:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/penis-sleeves-extensions/

If you live in the UK or maybe in europe (until Brexit is final), I personally recommend this site

You seem like a good boyfriend, good luck.
>>
>>8437369
So you are never getting aroused by anything ?
>>
>>8437459
Don't try to decipher the meme sexualities and genders on this board, it will get you nowhere.
>>
>>8436968
Do you masturbate?
If so, then just pretend you're using an onahole by yourself.
>>
>>8437399
>Get her a boyfriend and watch her fuck
I don't even need to watch, but still its hard to find decent people willing to fuck a twinkhon.
>>8437716
I do masturbate, but sex just kills my boner. Its hard to pretend someone is not there when you can feel, hear, see, and smell them.
>>8437412
>thanks, but I don't like things up my butt or else she would just top me (she is okay with using it). Those penis sleeves look interesting though, thanks for the lead!
>>
File: 3555.jpg (408KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
3555.jpg
408KB, 1024x678px
>when even asexuals get more relationship and sex than you
>>
Bump for more ideas please
>>
>>8437792
>I don't even need to watch, but still its hard to find decent people willing to fuck a twinkhon.

Get into some kind of fetish scene, like latex and bdsm and invite people to come and do her.
People in the scene are way more accepting than you think a long as you play their kinks which in her case will be to dress up in some catsuit and get fucked.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.