[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are females attracted to mtf/trans girls as likely as they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1497290451545.jpg (19KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497290451545.jpg
19KB, 240x320px
Are females attracted to mtf/trans girls as likely as they are to other females? Why and why not? /discuss
>>
>>8436130
I'm into middle aged hons.
They think I'm their friend and equal but I just use their money to buy shit.
They could look decent if they tried and used all that cash but instead they pamper me so whatever.
>>
>>8436133
Cis or trans? Woman or man?
>>
>>8436144
bi cis female.
I never let them fuck me because I tell them it's unladylike.

Hons are a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>8436151
haha psychopathy yay
>>
>>8436133
In 10 years when I'm lonely as fuck this will probably happen to me
>>
>>8436165
more specifically, sociopathy
>>
>>8436165
Eh if the hons actually believe she's their friend than that's less fucked up and more just really sad.
>>
>>8436179
yeah guys will put up with almost any version of bullshit from females if they're lonely and fucked up enough
>>
>>8436151

So you're a frigid whore then?
>>
>>8436151
Fuck that's hilarious hahaha

No, I personally am not. MTF's have dicks and it's not attractive on women.
>>
File: 144407748765.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
144407748765.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>8436133
>tfw if I had money to transition I would probably be that hon.
>tfw I would probably be happy with having a female friend to talk about girl things with me even though she secretly despised me and thought of me as a fetishistic man in a dress.

I wonder if I can reach my 30s before killing myself.
>>
idk as an mtf ive had women hit on me, this one time a 'lesbian' (HER WORDS NOT MINE) at a bar was onto me hard and she knew I was trans. had a cis girls give me numbers 4 times or something in 3 years of just using the bus and working, I barely go out to bars either.

I'd say that yeah the amount of women who will date a trans woman is the same as the amount who will date a cis woman idk
>>
>>8436285
sorry that was 1 year of using the bus and working as a cashier, I've started driving and got a faceless job since then
>>
>>8436130
Mtf and I'm dating a cis girl, but I'm not attracted to other mtf in the least. I'd date cis girls, cis boys, trans boys, special snowflake non-binaries, but other mtfs? Ew.
>>
>>8436369
>other mtfs? Ew
What does that say about what you think of yourself? Doesn't really reflect well.
>>
>>8436429
we find ourselves gross. why wouldn't we find other mtfs gross?

i see some trannies complain about cis girls triggering dysphoria, but another tranny would trigger my dysphoria much more.
>>
>>8436444
i used to think that too, but ive met a few trans girls who really stirred up my feels.
>>
Gotta love being pan. Date all the peoples!
>>
>>8436444
>we find ourselves gross
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>8436455
Pan is best Bi
>>
I think it's just a matter of what people are into, you know? And what the trans woman has to offer and how those needs align. A woman who's attracted to femininity can be attracted to femininity in anyone.
>>
>>8436130
No. Because they have fucking dick.
>>
I'm a cis female and I like trans girls and my girlfriend is trans. I very much dislike the culture this board has regarding trans things, but trans people you meet in real life tend to be really nice and sweet.
>>
>>8436482
>A woman who's attracted to femininity can be attracted to femininity in anyone
Femininity in boys and girls is different things.
>>
>>8436503
What's the difference?
>>
>>8436459
t. AGP
>>
>>8436592
tbhon agps can find themselves gross too

thats why i can only fap to pictures not my body
>>
As far as I understand it, if you're really cute before you start transitioning, you'll still be cute afterwards. So really women are attracted to attractive people whether they're trans or not.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.