[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. Please help me find a post I've read on 4chan several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 8AaUobs.jpg (529KB, 1180x1500px) Image search: [Google]
8AaUobs.jpg
529KB, 1180x1500px
Hello.
Please help me find a post I've read on 4chan several years ago. I'm pretty sure it was posted here on /lgbt/, but there is a very small chance it was actually on /a/.
It was written from a perspective of a male anon who used to date a trans girl in the past(when he was a teenager?).
His friends somehow found out she was trans and started pressuring him about it. He said that he had no idea she was trans(but actually he knew), and the pressure forced him to break up with her rather harshly. They cornered her at a parking lot and punched her several times.
Later he found out that she spiraled into depression afterwards, ended up commiting suicide and was buried under her male name.
Here is a random somewhat related picture for you.
>>
>>8432144
That's fucked
>>
>>8432144
please don't give me these feels anon, I didn't ask for this.

I'm a male anon with a very similar story and it ruined my life, now I browse this board telling building up others (usually trannies), trying to stop suicides etc. So that it lifts the guilt I have on my shoulders for just a second. I know I'll never be able to fix it, but all I can do now is to try not be a complete 100% fuck up and help others.
>>
Dear Megan,
I'm really sorry for what I did to you at that parking lot with my friends. I was so afraid of what society and my friends would think of me that I didn't stand up to them, and just went along with their plan. I know that doesn't make it up to you, and I betrayed you when you really needed me.

I've been going to your grave every time I get back home from college. Your parents wrote your birth name on it. I should've called you afterwards, or checked back in with you or anything other than what I did. Even if we didn't meet anymore after that day, it would've been great for you to go to college. I think you would've been able to be happier there.

I miss you.
>>
>>8432322
This has to be fake but either way you're a terrible person.
>>
>>8432144
Found it: http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/4642609/#4652108
>>
>>8432247

Are you the guy I told to never date a trans girl again?
>>
>>8435419
That's fucking terrible
>>
File: 943.jpg (14KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
943.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
>>8435419

>read that

JUST
>>
>>8435456
No I'm not
>>
>>8435419
Feels good to read about the despair and death of a youngshit passer
>>
>>8437968
I'm glad you're a hon you deserve it
>>
>>8437971
I'm a non mentally ill man.

Enjoy being a freak for life!
>>
>>8437971
He killed himself over something most trannies experience regularly. God, the pure schadenfreude from this story. Amazing.
>>
>>8437986
>being le edge on 4chan

wew lad
>>
>>8437986
I mean even if you aren't trans I'm pretty sure you're a mentally ill freak. :)

>>8437999
Disgusting people you are at least I know you're an ugly hon.
>>
>>8438002
>facts are edgy

Feels good being comfortable in the body god gave me. Will never know the feeling of being treated as a leper by basically everyone I will know like you. :)
>>
>>8438010
>baiting on 4chan

wew lad
>>
>>8438006
It's too bad he didn't also inject the tranny with testosterone
>>
>>8438021
ugh people like you are why i spread the bug without feelign bad
>>
>>8438034
>bug givers and trannies
>bug givers and trannies all over the board

Truly, Sodom blushes
>>
>>8438052
i would poz you up in a heart beat and watch you squirm as you blew your last neg load
>>
Poor girl.

I wish she was treated better. I hope she found solace in death.
>>
>>8438062
Honestly I'd pick AIDS over being tranny :^)
>>
>>8438078
good because i love pozing other faggots up i'm doing the lords work spreading the bug
>>
>>8438067
Nah, if she lived she would've been another smug early transitioner. Fuck her.
>>
>>8438113
see people like you are why spreading the bug is a good thing
>>
>>8438113
You don't even know when she got on hormones.
>>8432322
Do you know when she transitioned and what age she died at?
>>
>/Pol/ gets off to trannies killing themselves

What a suprise
>>
>>8438247
>4chan laughs at anyone who an heros

ftfy keep pretending you're special tranner
>>
>>8438255
ugh filthy dyke my the only thing i don't like about being a poz faggot is that i can't spread the bug to dykes
>>
File: disgusted 2007 dio.png (122KB, 335x229px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted 2007 dio.png
122KB, 335x229px
>>8435419
jesus fuck thats awful
rip transgirl
>>
>>8432371
I really hope it's fake.
>>
File: inputContent_1496202488985.gif (572KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1496202488985.gif
572KB, 500x220px
>>8432247
We live in a world and a time where really bad shit can happen with ease. In my experience, forgiving yourself and improving yourself are the best ways towards easing the guilt.
>>
>>8432144
source of the image?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.