[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to do about ridiculously hot and perfect-in-every-way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
what to do about ridiculously hot and perfect-in-every-way straight best friend
>>
>>8431239
>perfect-in-every-way
>straight

pick one
>>
>>8431278
you got me
>>
>>8431239
Leave them alone and don't try to fuck with their sexuality.
>>
>>8431313
why though
>>
File: murder.jpg (120KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
120KB, 640x480px
>>8431239
>>
File: straight.jpg (177KB, 765x599px) Image search: [Google]
straight.jpg
177KB, 765x599px
>>8431278
straight men ARE perfect tho
>>
>>8431323
Because you could potentially derail them from having a nice fulfilling life.
>>
>>8431313
you will lose a friend simple as that
>>
You respect their sexuality and don't fuck with them. The reason they're perfect is because they're straight and not a degenerate. Its just not worth it, you can't compete.
>>
>>8431434
that is our curse

life is full of cruel ironies
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-13-10-34-49.png (249KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-13-10-34-49.png
249KB, 720x1280px
>>8431434
kys inconsistent troll kike
>>
>trusting straights
Big big mistake.
You don't trust savages.
>>
>>8431470
you'd trust him if you saw him

just the thought of you checking him out makes me angry though
I hate it when we're walking on campus and I see thirsty fags looking at him
>>
>>8431491
>you'd trust him if you saw him
nah I don't like knife wounds.
>>
>>8431239
the answer is obvious
/tttt/
>>
>>8431239
Is he in a relationship?
>>
>>8431526
he has been seeing this girl but nothing serious
>>
>>8431539
leave straighty alone, homewrecker
>>
>>8431562
she broke her feet last week (kek) and he said they won't be seeing each other for a while
>>
>>8431539
Does it not bother you? I'm in love with my best friend too and his girlfriend inspires violently sadistic fantasies in me I never imagined I was capable of having.
>>
>>8431580
seek professional help immediately
>>
>>8431580
It does bother me a lot, but I've come to accept certain things. I'm still trying to figure out how to stop loving him the way I do, though. Right now I can't see myself in the future without him and that scares me a lot. If I lose him (as a friend, even) I fear I might become suicidal, seriously. This is our last year of uni and I really want to tell him I want us to stay here in this city together but I don't know how to approach the subject without coming across as a weirdo.

Life is so tremendously sad.
>>
>>8431737
The best way to get over a man
Is to get under a (different) man
>>
I hope you all are fucking high schoolers, because those are the only people who have an excuse for this behavior.

I've developed feelings for 3 straight friends. The first one was in the beginning of college and I became possessive and extremely jealous of his gf. Ended up calling her a whore and ruined our friendship.

Second was the end of HS and I pined silently and got the fuck over it because I knew I'd rather just be his friend instead of trying to mold him to my will.

Third was a roomie in college. Was open from day one with my attraction to him and we have a weirdly affectionate but very healthy relationship.

Bottom line is just leave it alone, man the fuck up, and don't try to get the straight guy to fuck you. If he wants to he'll let you know when you're drunk together at 3 am after knowing him for 3 years.
>>
>>8431821
Got any tips for plying straight dudes with alcohol?
>>
>>8431821
>he'll let you know when you're drunk together at 3 am after knowing him for 3 years.

can you greentext pls?
i need this
>>
>>8431923
talk to bill cosby
i hear he's got a surefire method
>>
>>8431239
If you want to date him then it's gonna take a lotta effort, if you want to fuck him that's pretty easy: Seduce him by getting him in his usual sexy/wank time, I'm pretty sure with most people it's night time and if he's tired that's even better because his judgement'll be impaired lol just make sure it's not rape. Play around like sorta gay shit, joke around, even wrestle or sit on his lap or do something that watch a movie with him, play games, truth or dare might get him aroused and see if he gets hard then either go straight for it or tease him and repeat until he gets so uncontrollably hard that he will do anything, in a hypothetical situation straight men'll say no to ever fucking or doing anything with a guy like someone saying they'd never hurt a fly but if you put a human mind to sex their Anterior Cingulate Cortex tends to get fucked by all sorts of activity and the insular cortex is partially 'shutdown' or 'stopped' it's why when aroused you're more likely to do something you wouldn't normally do and as soon as you cum you feel completely turned off by whatever the fuck you're doing but that's from very little studies that are probably bs and from experiences and other people's.
>>
>>8431972
Not the same thing at all.
>>
>>8432052
because you can't rape men?
check your female privilege, hon.
>>
>>8431972
>>8432074
feminism pls go
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>8432074
>>8431972
Please no
>>
>>8432087
rapist pls go to jail
>>
File: ab3.jpg (25KB, 421x312px) Image search: [Google]
ab3.jpg
25KB, 421x312px
>>8432119
>>
>>8432119
Why is it rape for two drunk guys to fuck?
>>
>>8432116
>>8432126
>please bring a form of id

O-okay darling
>>
>>8432193
It is rape if you fuck a straight guy who is passed out in the ass.
he can't consent to gay anal sex if he is not concious.

feminism 101
>>
>>8432215
Jesus, dude, I only meant getting him drunk enough so that he'd let me suck his dick or something.
>>
>>8431928
>>8431923

Sorry to mislead. We didn't do anything. He just admitted to me several times while drunk (and never denied when the subject came up sober) that he was bicurious and would be up for experimenting with me if not for his GF.

He even went so far as to ask her if she'd let him do gay shit with me but she understandably declined. now they're looking like they'll get married so I'll never even get to see him naked unless he decides to get crazy during his bachelor party. Every time we get together now that college is over though we end up getting drunk and cuddling on the couch. It's nice but obviously I wish it could be more.
>>
>>8432266
Why do you feel you have to incapacitate his judgement in order to get him to have sex with you?
Why not just use Quaaludes like Bill Cosby did?
>>
>>8432287
Have you never been drunk? It lowers your inhibitions, not create new ones. Sure, if you get your friend shitfaced to the point he doesn't know what's going on and you stay sober you're in the wrong. If both of you drink the same amount and pants end up coming off, I don't see what's wrong with that aside from potential awkwardness.
>>
>>8431239
mery me bjork
>>
>>8432215
He's straight, genius. He's not going to consent to anal if he's conscious.

What's the progressive left feminist method for fucking a straight guy? This should be good...
>>
>>8432316
why do you need to lower his inhibitions?
oh, that's right, because he's not attracted to you when he's sober.
just like those models weren't attracted to bill cosby when they were sober.
why do you feel the need to tip the playing field in your favor?
because you don't respect people.
you are a narcissistic psychopath, a rapist.
>>
>>8432287
Every guy likes having his dick sucked. There's nothing gay about that. However, straight guys have hangups over letting other guys do it. The alcohol doesn't incapacitate their judgement, it just eases the effects of the social taboo. It allows them to give in and get what they really want.
>>
>>8432345
Oh, you're just shitposting. I apologize I gave you a moment's notice.
>>
>>8432396
I don't buy that because I wouldn't let a straight girl suck my cock. I'd rather just jerk off. They have to at least be a little bicurious.
>>
>>8432343
>He's not going to consent to anal if he's conscious

Exactly.
So you think you can get around the consent part by getting him drunk, just like Bill Cosby thought he could get around the consent part by drugging his victims.
That don't fly with the justice system, unfortunately for you, hon.
>>
>>8432396
>Every guy likes having his dick sucked.
>Hasn't heard of asexuals

gtfo newfag reeeeee
>>
>>8432479(You)
>>
>>8432479
Way to dodge my question.

Cosby drugged women because he's a sick fuck who got off on it. He had actual options.
>>
its not rape if hes unconscious but sleeping in a position that makes it seem like hes consenting and your terribly drunk self misjudges it
>>
>>8431239
consider suicide
>>
File: lasergirls.gif (407KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
lasergirls.gif
407KB, 500x626px
>>8433360
I have.
It's not for me.
But thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
Nothing. Don't be that fag.
>>
>>8432215
>>8432287
>>8432345
Once again, feminists fail to offer any meaningful solution to the age old problem of how to have sex with someone who doesn't want to. They only know how to criticize smdh.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.