[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After joining the local lgbt after school study group at my university,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

After joining the local lgbt after school study group at my university, i realized i was trans and i came out to my family and they always never want to go out in public with me. And they wont call me my chosen name "Hitomiko". they kept telling me to pick a "normal name" and that im "a fucking retard". That name spoke to me, it reflects my personality. my korean gf told me it was offensive eventhough shes not even japanese. I want to die. ):
>>
>>8430988
Pick a normal name like Asuka
>>
>>8431001
It has to be a name that has ko at the end because it must be noticeably female.

Hitomiko is perfect.

my korean gf calls me by my deadname when we do lesbian intercourse.

I die inside each time.
>>
>>8431037
japanese here. -ko reads feminine, sure, but american people won't get it. so maybe you should put "she" in front of it, just to be safe. shi-ko
>>
>>8430988
Pick a normal name, that name is retarded. How will anyone take u seriously in life with a name like that. Are you still in HS?
>>
>>8431075
falling for bait senpai
>>
>>8431065
Ackshually, 子 also means "child."
t. autist
>>
File: le lewd cartoon le le.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
le lewd cartoon le le.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>8431037
>korean gf
Why are you with a bakayaro kuso Choseonchon girlfriend and not a honorary Nipponese kanojo instead? You have brought shame upon you're ancestors, Hitomiko-chan.
>>
in usa u can legally have any name u want

tell ur senpai to stop discriminating like sexist raycis biggots. i bet they champion themselves as pc lol
>>
File: uMjPxYW.jpg (34KB, 635x350px) Image search: [Google]
uMjPxYW.jpg
34KB, 635x350px
>>8431065
I went to tell my family about being called shiko because i thought it was a good idea because it was so simple but when i told them they all looked away and my mum yelled at me and called me a retarded attention seeker and that im a fake trans because i change my name all the time.

But i only was saying shiko as an alternative to himiko ): now they think im a transtrender
>>
>>8434025
Lel
>>
File: nuke.webm (3MB, 448x320px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.webm
3MB, 448x320px
>>8430988
Anime was revenge for the bomb. It's the only explanation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.