[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a community, we need to do what we can to put an end to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 21

File: 1497359722051.jpg (38KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497359722051.jpg
38KB, 750x750px
As a community, we need to do what we can to put an end to this evil bigotry. Islam had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>8430734
He's right, you know.
>>
>>8430734
It's only a phobia if it's irrational
>>
>>8430828
>prioritising the potential for hurt feelings alongside the realised deaths of 49 innocent people
>>
Between this kinda shit and BLM constantly harassing LGBT events, it feels like the left has really gotten rich in excuses to disregard LGBT humanity. Why are we suddenly on the bottom of everyone's shoe? Why are people suddenly acting as if respect for us comes at the cost of respect for others, which is a price they aren't willing to pay?
Legit bummed. I miss when it was just right wing nutjobs that hated us.
>>
File: 1452992530008.png (153KB, 422x530px) Image search: [Google]
1452992530008.png
153KB, 422x530px
>>8430734
lets remember 6 million victims and the countless victims of misdirected nazi-phobia that followed
>>
>>8430734
>As a community

There is no community
Just some horny people
>>
>>8430938
because LGBT already got used and is no longer needed
now its all about shilling for bringing in more muslims and disregarding LGBT entirely in favor of it
>>
>>8430938
it's funny because right wing people now are like "i don't have anything against gay people i just hate the sin"
while BLM chumps are treating us like a privileged class
>>
>worrying about islamophobia after some ISIS fanboy shot up a gay club
That's like hitting a child with your car and worrying about having a broken headlight.
>>
>>8430734

there is no community. Only individuals.
>>
>>8431162
>>
>>8430897
>feelings
Yes, people's feelings are not something to be freely trampled as if it had no importance, otherwise, homophobes know exactly how to hurt your feelings, and you do not want it, don't pretend otherwise.
Furthermore, it's not just feelings, I think mosques have been attacked, people have been threatened, and the divide between Muslims and non-Muslims has yet again deepened a bit. This is WRONG. Divisions start wars. And it is a fact that not all Muslims are homophobic.
>>
>>8431162
Not very good analogy.
That's more like hitting a child with your car and arguing that laws against reckless driving are oppressive and should be abolished.
>>
>>8430970
>Believing in Jew propaganda of the holocaust
>not thinking they deserved worse than what they proclaimed happened
>probably doesn't acknowledge tens of millions of white Christians dying at the hands of communist Jews that ran the Soviet Union and the ones that started the communist civil war in Germany after ww1 ended
>>
show me onebmuzzie that puts the quran first and considers every other book/writing of muhammed to be idol worship, and ill show u an american muslim thats welcome.
>>
File: 1496722748871.jpg (48KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
1496722748871.jpg
48KB, 410x416px
news today says two people, last name (((stein))) are trying to control the russian narritive

i bet theyre blood relatives if we dig hard
>>
File: bloodshedknowsnocreed.png (2MB, 1305x713px) Image search: [Google]
bloodshedknowsnocreed.png
2MB, 1305x713px
Some Muslims do bad things.
Some atheists do bad things.
Some Christians do bad things.
Some lgbtq people do bad things (Jeffrey Dahmer anyone??)

Its a shit excuse to use the bad actions of a tiny minority to judge the vast majority. Islamaphobia has killed people too.
>>
>>8431496
repeal the patriot act
>>
Itt: people being apologists for an unnecessary dusty old ideology that preaches their deaths and world conquest
>>
>>8431496
>v"iolent Jews"
>pic of a Khazar soldier
LMAO!
>>
>>8431603

Is that a bad picture? Its supposed to be Dhu Nuwas.
>>
File: Shan_Gui_Emoticon_doubt.png (21KB, 130x128px) Image search: [Google]
Shan_Gui_Emoticon_doubt.png
21KB, 130x128px
>>8431595
this
>>
>>8432048
i dont see anyone apologizing.
i see people saying don't lump everyone into a stereotype.
treat them as individuals
>>
>>8431595

HATE is the original dusty old ideology thanks. Seriously, how do you think Islamapahobia is going to help anyone? Its not going to stop Muslim terrorism thats for sure.
>>
>>8432091
Juging people for believing to a murderous ancient Arabian warlord's cult of personality is part of judging them as individuals.
>>
>>8432102
Islamic terrorism comes from the US government.

They supported Islamist "rebels" in Afghanistan 1979, before the Russian invasion.

They suppported Islamist "rebels" in Syria 2014, before the Russian invasion.

American money goes to Gulf Arab oil kingdoms Saudi Arabia, Qatar and others who fund yet more Islamic terrorism, but it all begins with the good ol' USA... and of course the bloodthirsty "prophet" Mohammed who started this cult of personality in the first place in Ancient Arabia.
>>
>>8432091
I can be sympathetic to gay/atheist Pakistanis, Indonesians, Arabs, Somalians etc. the rest of so-called "cultural muslims"

Practitioners of islam can gtfo. they're little better than neo-nazis
>>
>>8432147
>little better than neo-nazis

why are you bringing /pol/ into this?
>>
>>8432174
/pol/ is a joke

Anon was probably talking about ACTUAL neo-nazis
>>
>>8432104
gota stop u there
my version of islam was invented in like 1993 AD and based on mathematical factors. no faith required
>>
>>8432184
If your beliefs have nothing to do with Mohammed's insane cult of personality, then it's not really Islam except in name.

Do you or do you not venerate the so-called "prophet" Mohammed, who murdered so many people in his conquest of Arabia, and destroyed the people's ancient holy places?
>>
>>8432120
usa money comes from federal reserve

tldr blame families that own central banks. america is just a proxy.

our politicians are shit and probably inbred with thr crown at this point
>>
File: tumblr_lqmfu40reO1qkmmkt.jpg (111KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqmfu40reO1qkmmkt.jpg
111KB, 500x633px
>49 innocent young people suffer a gruesome, terrifying death that permanently scarred their families who lost their children and siblings
>crybaby muslims think "muh hurt feefees" are on par with that

Fucking mudslimes, they deserve every bit of hate they get.
>>
>>8432195
>people's ancient holy places
A bunch of filthy idols, are you gonna defend them ?
>>
>>8430734
ISLAM HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT THEY HAVE A FUCKING VERSE IN THEIR HOLY BOOK THAT SAYS KILL NO BELIEVERS
>>
>>8432216
Yes. He had no right.
>>
>>8432216
>A bunch of filthy idols
like a piece of meteorite? :^)
>>
>>8432182
>ACTUAL neo-nazis

oh, you mean like dolan trump?
>>
File: trump and lgbt.png (28KB, 612x522px) Image search: [Google]
trump and lgbt.png
28KB, 612x522px
>>8432234
Been watching CNN, eh?
>>
>>8432212
no. and your attitude is what i will attack when i bake my meme cake that puts an end to this all
>>
>>8432218
# plz
>>8432232
math factors
>>
>>8432242
>>8432248
You never answered my question about Mohammed.

>If your beliefs have nothing to do with Mohammed's insane cult of personality, then it's not really Islam except in name.

>Do you or do you not venerate the so-called "prophet" Mohammed, who murdered so many people in his conquest of Arabia, and destroyed the people's ancient holy places?
>>
>>8432237
>2005

O-okay, grandpa!
>>
>>8432261
The fact this was back in 2005, when Trump's opponent in the US election was still supporting "Traditional Marriage", really makes my point clear.
>>
>>8432261
>It's my first election cycle, guys, the sky is falling! Honest, it's falling!!!! You gotta listen!!!! My voice matters right... right?!?!?

lel
>>
>>8432272
yeah, because Trump doesn't flip flop about anything.
he's always kept the same position on everything even if it costs him votes, oh wait...
>>
>>8432289
We weren't arguing about his consistency, or Clinton's for that matter. You were arguing Trump is a neo-nazi, I am providing evidence he is actually the most liberal Republican president of all time, and in fact had a better record on supporting lgbt rights than Clinton.
>>
>>8432212

You do realize Islamaphobia KILLS, much like homophobia does?
>>
>>8432184
>>8432195
Notice that the "modern Muslim" with his precious math factors STILL has not replied to this simple question about his version of Islam. The "modern Muslim" knows that he will be exposed as just another bloodthirsty savage if he admits that he venerates Mohammed, who was a murderous warlord conquering Arabia by sword and fire, and also a pedophile (historical facts people, look it up). But even a "modern Muslim" cannot dare to slander his "prophet", not even online. So he is suddenly silent.
>>
File: f5b.jpg (58KB, 499x503px) Image search: [Google]
f5b.jpg
58KB, 499x503px
>>8432302
>supporting lgbt rights

yeah, that's why he picked mike "christian nutjob" pence for the vice presidency.
>>
>>8432380
I hate Pence too, but really, the VP doesn't matter. Trump is President and Trump was supporting gay marriage before Hillary Clinton and before Barack Obama.
>>
File: tumblr_lqmg09zltt1qkmmkt.jpg (43KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqmg09zltt1qkmmkt.jpg
43KB, 467x700px
>>8432329
How many Muslims did Omar Mateen kill, you absolute moron? What do you think his motive was? And why should we be equating the horrific murder of these young people and the suffering of their grieving families to the mean comments Muslims received on Twitter afterward? How many Muslims died because of the Orlando shooting? Why the fuck do they think they deserve sympathy for something that doesn't involve them?

Besides, even if Muslims have occasionally been subject to violence, homophobic hate crimes around the globe vastly (and when I say vastly, I mean VASTLY) outnumber Islamophobic hate crimes. Especially when it comes to gays vs. Muslims. Who do you think wins 99.9% of the time?

Fuck outta here.
>>
File: 444.jpg (32KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
32KB, 400x426px
>>8432393
>the VP doesn't matter
>can't smell the impeachment blood in the water

lel
>>
>yeah but not all of them
Willing to take the risk?
>>
File: 1494515071380.jpg (68KB, 689x637px) Image search: [Google]
1494515071380.jpg
68KB, 689x637px
>>8432446
Right. I'm sure some actual evidence of this diabolical Russian plot will turn up any day now.
>>
>>8432414

> homophobic hate crimes around the globe vastly (and when I say vastly, I mean VASTLY) outnumber Islamophobic hate crimes

Give me a SINGLE homophobic incident from the past 30 years that comes close to the Bosnian Genocide or the mass Muslim genocides taking place in Myanmar or India? I don't buy this shit for a second.
>>
>>8432571
>Give me a SINGLE homophobic incident

why? there's no gay nation that could be target of single genocide

besides what happened in bosnia or myanmar arent single events either
>>
>>8432571
You know how many Islamic countries imprison or even execute gays?

I'm sure the numbers of gay, bisexuals, transgender or even just straight people who re *perceived* to be gay being wronged by these Muslim countries over the decades adds up to a lot more injustice than "Islamophobia" could ever be responsible for.

Keep in mind you're talking about a murderous ancient Arabian warlord's cult of personality... when a gay man is found out in a typical Muslim village, the whole village executes him together as a community. They all throw stones, even the children throw stones. They deliberately share the blame for the deed as one cult of blood.
>>
Victim competition is an ugly thing.
>>
>>8432606
We do have Chechnya or whatever its name is.
>>
>>8432625
Some people say its fake.
>>
File: ISLAMAPHOBIAKILLS.png (851KB, 1550x713px) Image search: [Google]
ISLAMAPHOBIAKILLS.png
851KB, 1550x713px
>>8432606
Srebrenica massacre is a single incident. Gujarat riots are a single incident. Bhagalpur riots are a single incident. Palliyagodella massacre is a single incident. ETC.

>>8432608
>I'm sure the numbers of gay, bisexuals, transgender or even just straight people who re *perceived* to be gay being wronged by these Muslim countries over the decades adds up to a lot more injustice than "Islamophobia" could ever be responsible for.
Doubtful. Such laws are very rarely enforced. Does not top the massive amounts of Islamaphobic violence through the decades and centuries.
>Keep in mind you're talking about a murderous ancient Arabian warlord's cult of personality..
"Durr durr durr" you keep on talking about how Mohammad was a ""warlord"". I don't care, it doesn't justify your bigotry or hate.
>>
File: islamic state and saudi arabia.jpg (135KB, 472x922px) Image search: [Google]
islamic state and saudi arabia.jpg
135KB, 472x922px
>>8432643
>you keep on talking about how Mohammad was a ""warlord""
Because that is what he was. He led an army and conquered Arabia in a brutal tribal war. Islam is his legacy, his cult of personality, founded by sword and fire. That is why Islamic law (Sharia) is so savage and warlike, whether in Saudi Arabiai or Iran or the territory of the Islamic State.
>>
>shooting back at the aggressor is islamophobia
>>
>>8432635
Nah putin even talked to him about it, telling him to be less obvious
>>
>>8432571
Bernout, stop you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>8432659

>Because that is what he was.
Do not care. I do not give a shit. What the fuck does that have to do with all the modern day Islamaphobic violence committed by bigots like you? Its like trying to justify the mass bombing of the USA because Thomas Jefferson was a terrorist and a rapist.

>Sharia law
There is no single "Sharia law".
>>
>>8432625
oh yeah, forgot muslims WILL find a way to kill us
>>
>>8432705
>Do not care.
You should. People who see a murderous pedophile warlord like Mohammed as the infallible prophet of almighty God are dangerous people. It is rational to fear people with such beliefs.
>>
>>8432643
this pic made my day fuck mushits

nice try using the oslo attack to spread your cute missinformason
:)
>>
Oh, this garbage thread again. Fuck the smug little shit that is Dylan Marron and fuck OP.
>>8431344
Goddamn man, how did you fall for such obvious bait? GORILLION should be the tip-off for anyone "in the know".
>>
>>8432718
>People who see a murderous pedophile warlord like Mohammed as the infallible prophet of almighty God are dangerous people.

Nah fuck off, most Muslims are fine and peaceful people. Bigots like yourself are far far more evil and more scary, regardless of religion.
>>
>>8432789
>most Muslims are fine and peaceful
kek
>>
>>8432789
If most Muslims are fine and peaceful people, why do so many Muslim countries have special laws that are designed for harassing LGBT people, non-Muslims, independent women, and so on?
>>
>>8432789
>most Muslims are fine and peaceful people

>the religion literally started when their "prophet" led an army into a city, slaughtered the people and destroyed their holy places
>>
>>8432705
>Islamaphobic violence committed by bigots like you

I see that peaceful Omar Mir Seddique Mateen just acted in self-defence :^)
>>8432789
>Nah fuck off, most Muslims are fine and peaceful people.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
If by "peacuful" you mean "not actively hunting and killing" gay people.

Oh wait, muslims do it already in Chechnya.
>>
File: tumblr_o8s6bztXKk1s9c6nao1_500.jpg (166KB, 470x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8s6bztXKk1s9c6nao1_500.jpg
166KB, 470x750px
>>8432828
>If by "peacuful" you mean "not actively hunting and killing" gay people.
Yes, not hurting anyone. Do you realize there ARE gay Muslims right? They aren't mutually exclusive.

>>8432815
Homophobia and sexism happens with people regardless of religion. And its really rich of you to complain about religious bigotry when you yourself are promoting religious bigotry but obviously that occurs regardless of religion too.
>>
>>8432828
dont forget moderate Indonesia
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39996224
>>
>>8432855
>gay Muslims
If you're gay, wouldn't you want to stop belonging to the religion that wants you dead?

I have no problem with ex-Muslims who renounce Mohammed, but the people who still worship Mohammed are worshipping a pedophile mass-murderer and deserve my hate.
>>
File: tumblr_oqleq9PEFf1w111vao1_1280.jpg (283KB, 1280x1455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqleq9PEFf1w111vao1_1280.jpg
283KB, 1280x1455px
>>8432868
>If you're gay, wouldn't you want to stop belonging to the religion that wants you dead?
Islam is not a single monolithic religion, duh. Very very religions ever are. Not all Muslims believe the same things just like not all atheists believe the same things or all Christians believe the same things.

> the people who still worship Mohammed are worshipping a pedophile mass-murderer
Nah fuck off.
>>
>>8432855
>Do you realize there ARE gay Muslims right?
I will quote myself if you allow:
>I can be sympathetic to gay/atheist Pakistanis, Indonesians, Arabs, Somalians etc. the rest of so-called "cultural muslims"

>Practitioners of islam can gtfo. they're little better than neo-nazis
>>
>>8432855
>Do you realize there ARE gay Muslims right?
i'm not a fan of public hangings
>>
>>8432874
>Islam is not a single monolithic religion
No, but Mohammed was pretty clear about homosexuality and its penalty... how can you call yourself Muslim if you don't even believe in Mohammed's teachings? At that point you're just calling a circle a square.

>Nah fuck off.
They are though. Historical facts are historical facts.
>>
File: shawn.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
shawn.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>8432875

What about PRACTICING Gay Muslims? Are you going to genocide them too, or just hetero Muslims?
https://qz.com/824711/a-gay-mosque-in-cape-town-sounds-the-call-to-pray-for-everyone/

Also you fucking idiot, Omar Mateen was a cultural Muslim and not very devout. Many many Muslim terrorists are. Because violence is the problem, and not Islam.
>>
>>8432893
>What about PRACTICING Gay Muslims?

Their hypocrisy and cherry-picking wouldn't bother me if they did not act as fig-leaf for their more violent and honest brothers in faith

>Also you fucking idiot, Omar Mateen was a cultural Muslim and not very devout.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/20/omar-mateen-911-calls-orlando-shooting-fbi-release-isis

>Omar described himself as "islamic soldier"

you won't fool anyone here
>>
File: islamophobia3-600x430.jpg (94KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
islamophobia3-600x430.jpg
94KB, 600x430px
>>8432914
>Their hypocrisy and cherry-picking wouldn't bother me if they did not act as fig-leaf for their more violent and honest brothers in faith
Oh so the .01% of Muslim terrorists? Ok. Because the VAST majority of Muslims are not ""violent"".

>you won't fool anyone here
He was not devout. Being a "Muslim soldier" does not make one a devout Muslim, and you seem to think cultural Muslims (like the 9/11 hijackers) are okay. And religious Muslims (like the many many mosques which condemn ISIS etc) are evil.
>>
>>8432938
>VAST majority of Muslims are not ""violent""
If they worship Mohammed (a murderous warlord of ancient Arabia) then they clearly support violence whether they are willing to do the violence themselves or not
>>
>>8431327
War is GOOD. Every lgbt and supporter should help to destroy and remove Islam from this earth. If youre so against such depraved acts, then you should stop following a religion that defines itself by those acts in both its books and its current actions.
>>
>>8432979
>Nah fuck off.
>>
>>8433009
Not liking historical facts doesn't make them any less true.
>>
>>8433003
>depraved acts
>defines itself by those acts
the same thing could be said about gays and lesbians.
not all muslims are murderous terrorists
not all gays and lesbians are degenerate bug chasers
>>
>>8432938
>Oh so the .01% of Muslim terrorists?
No, I am sure that Nigera, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Mauritania where gays are killed have more people than that.

...or maybe not. If 0,01% of muslims are terrorists, it means that there are 170 MILLIONS of terrorists.

>He was not devout. Being a "Muslim soldier" does not make one a devout Muslim

I'm sure Orlando victims had found solace seconds before they were murdered that their killer was not a Real Muslim (TM) while he hailed Islamic State.
>>
>>8433022
Yeah, same thing they do say about us actually, its the reason they beat us up and chuck us off buildings!!

Luckily for us, theres no book on how to be gay and it really is just an individual set of people putting their private parts in different clothing or other peoples genitals. Bugchasers dont have any reason to be representative of gays. The Quaran and the history of Mohammad are real things and worshipped by all practising Muslims. Ignoring the violence makes you a supporter at worst and a bystander at best, all of which are good means to retaliate and destroy.

Deus vult! (Except i dont like christianity either)
>>
>>8433104
>there are 170 MILLIONS of terrorists
>7 billion people in the world

do you even mathematics?
>>
>>8430734
Islam told him that Allah would forgive him of his sins (in this case, homosexuality, as Allah considers homosexuals to be abominations) if he martyred himself in the name of Islam, and he did just that in the same cowardly way most muslim terrorists do.

Of course Islam had something to do with it.
>>
>>8433158
there ar 1'700'000'000 muslims and the question was about muslim terrorists
>>
File: 81wulw0gi-L.jpg (285KB, 1056x1535px) Image search: [Google]
81wulw0gi-L.jpg
285KB, 1056x1535px
>>8433142
>there's no books about how to be gay
are you even trying?
>>
>>8433182
this is not a recognized book among any organized group, religion or community that defines or represents gay people. its just a book some guy wrote with his opinions on the subject, as is a cooking book or even some other books written by muslim authors expanding on modern Islam. not comparable to the bible nor anything of the sort.
>>
>>8433200
Sure, Jan
>>
>>8430734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez3tjm_PeTw

GET RED PILLED
>>
>>8430734
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like getting thrown of rooftops?

Also, get red-pilled
>>
>>8433248
Danke
>>
>>8433248
>>
>>8431327
>I think
versus
>several hundreds of deaths in america alone

And homophobes are much less efficient at killing because in general they want to stay alive after the deed.
>>
>>8430734
mateen was a repressed faggot that's why he did it
>>
>>8433022
>>8433224
The Jihad is on the Qu'ran, Taqiyya is on the Qu'ran, Mohammed himself marred a small girl pillaged crucified and raped hundreds. According to the Qu'ran Mohammed was the perfect muslim, which means all those actions are to be rules and guidelines for all muslims.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.