[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice, I recently moved into an apartment with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Hayama Tatsukichi photo MM.png (452KB, 1023x537px) Image search: [Google]
Hayama Tatsukichi photo MM.png
452KB, 1023x537px
I need some advice, I recently moved into an apartment with my gf. We have been together since New years. I honestly love her to death but sometimes she really frustrates me. Most of my frustration comes from being the only one around the house that constantly does chores.

I'm doing dishes at least 3 times a day, 5 or 6 depending on if she demands banana bread or something. I cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner I do most of the grocery shopping and general shopping. She has 1 chore. The laundry. She barley does that twice a month. Thank God we have so much clothing or else I'd have to do that too. What can I say or do to get her to help me more. I've tried talking to her but she really upset about it and I just end up feeling like shit afterwards. Help please. Thanks.
>>
>>8430194
Are you her trans housewife? Or just the cis femme?
>>
>>8430194
Just stop doing dishes and cooking either she starts helping or no one does it
>>
>>8430200
The former
>>
>>8430201
That plan hasn't worked unfortunately >>8430201
>>
>>8430194
Not sure why this is a /lgbt issue since I see this with a lot of relationships.

Your gf will continue to do this as long as you're picking up the slack. So stop doing it.

You should also explain more about you two... ages, who works, type of jobs, full/part time, students, kids, etc...

If she works full-time and you don't then suck it up. If you both work full-time then a more equitable split is necessary.

Give us more details.
>>
File: IMG_2309.jpg (41KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2309.jpg
41KB, 380x285px
>>8430194
Do you both work? My husbando and I don't both work so I do all the house chores and cooking because he works all the time. If you both work, you should split the bill. If she works less than you, she should do more, and proportionally
>>
>>8430215
I meant to add, just be up front with her based on your schedules. "It isn't cool that I do all of the chores when we both work xyz or whatever. You need to learn to pull your weight because I can't be doing all of this for both of us on top of whatever else."
>>
>>8430213

Sorry if this doesn't fit in the board. I've never really posted before. I have no idea what I'm doing.
We both work, she works nights, I work days. Part time. I'm 23 she's 26. No kids. I work in A/V. She works at pet smart. She pays 100$ more for rent and that's the only argument she brings up. I told her I'll pay an extra 50$ a month so it's 50/50. But she refuses.
>>
>>8430227
cucked
>>
>>8430236
Very helpful
>>
>>8430210
That's kinda cute that she makes you bake banana bread desu
>>
>>8430240
She's really cute so sometimes its just worth seeing her smile when I give her an entire loaf to herself...
>>
>>8430239
sorry mate, a diagnosis is all you can get for cuckoldy
>>
>>8430254
Is that the same as cuckitis, or cuck fever, or like catching the common cuck?
>>
>>8430194
If she's the one who's working and supporting you like a good hersband then doing the chores should be a small price to pay.

If not maybe ask to switch chores and see if she cleans plates more readily than she does laundry?

>Thank God we have so much clothing or else I'd have to do that too.
It's hot that it sounds like you share clothing.
>>
>>8430261
We share almost everything. I don't see what's so hot about that lol.
>>
>>8430194
How long did you know each other before new years?
Moving in after 5 months seems fucking quick

As for your question, just stop doing so much.
Like literally dont do it, and then shell be forced to.
If she wants you to be the housewife then you should pay less rent maybe.

You sound like a cute couple though. You should post a picture of the two of you (don't post it here though, link it from elsewhere)
>>
>>8430269
I had literally spent every single day with her the last 7 months proir to new years. I probably will just post it here I really don't care. And before you possibly ask, no I'm not passing.
>>
File: 20170516_200147_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170516_200147_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Me with her head in the back.
>>
File: 20160722_181455-1.jpg (710KB, 1775x2817px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_181455-1.jpg
710KB, 1775x2817px
Her.
>>
>>8430264
>I don't see what's so hot about that lol.
Then I'm afraid to say you have no taste!
>>
>>8430284
You're cute
>>
>>8430295
Thank you?
>>
>>8430227
If you're working part-time, you should pull more weight around the house. Let's not get into formulas... part-time 32 hours vs her 40 hours = 80% of the work bullshit. if you have time, do what you can. If you can get all that work done with your schedule then do it. It's part of being more than just a team. It's part of being in a relationship.

if you don't have the time, let things slide and if she complains, just explain you don't have the time to do the dishes every day or to make the bed every morning. Either you both get used to not having things done or it annoys someone enough that (a) they get it done themselves or (b) it reaches a point where you break up.
>>
>>8430290
>>8430284
Ur both cute...you're cuter though, she's definitely dating up
>>
>>8430260

kek
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.