[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you go to meet normal trans people irl? I only meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1497303241195.png (169KB, 625x547px) Image search: [Google]
1497303241195.png
169KB, 625x547px
Where would you go to meet normal trans people irl? I only meet trenders, crazy people and hons.
>>
In a concentration camp
>>
>>8430232
What's that anon? Is it a camp for people with ADHD? I have ADHD maybe I should go there.
>>
>>8430233
Hehe came to say good joke anon, sorry I've nothing to add to the discussion
>>
>>8430187
They're quite the rarity, the crazy ones are why I'm avoiding my University's LGBT club. The only normal trans person I met was some dude in my Algebra class.

though he was a butch trying to imitate bieber at first lmao
>>
>>8430279
*thought

D'oh! I was a letter off.
>>
>>8430187
In normal places far away from the T community. I dont want to be associated with them ever. I only go to the places I can shipost as anon.
>>
>>8430187
If you have a desire to meet other trans people you are probably one of the categories you listed. Trannies who pass and are well adjusted want to get out of the lgbt box as fast as they can and never look back.
>>
I know 8 trans people IRL all of them are jobless junkies from really dysfunctional familes.

Like am I the only one with a job, perspective and loving family? Am I missing something? Should I not be trans then?
>>
>>8430187
we're rare, and we're stealth cause that's the point. I don't know a single sane tranny who wants to be known as a "trans girl," over being known as a girl.
>>
>>8434468
^ fucking this you might be able to meet one of us on here since we are safe to actually speak our minds dude to anon status. But irl it's impossible. Actual people who suffer from transsexualism is estimated to be like 0.3 percent of the population and since people love the blame game and we are an extreme minority people either blame us for shit we neevr did or use us for thier own political movement and then throw us away after they are done with us. Goodluck meeting one of us in real life it'll never fucking happen.
>>
>>8430334
>>8430345

Pretty much this. I never hang out in lgbt circles and pretty much try to disassociate myself from trans stuff irk. Every few months I hang around 4chan or Reddit for a week or so and then leave for awhile.
>>
>>8430187
I went into my downtown public library and I spotted a woman on /tg/, i debated on talking to her but she was a hon with frizzy purple hair.
But she could've been really cool but I don't know how trannies like that act towards cis people
>>
>>8430279
The way to do university LGBT clubs is to go to the first couple of meetings, find any cool people there, get contact info and bail the fuck out.
>>
>>8430315
Basically do this while also networking with the medium-drama LGBT groups (the lowest drama you can find).

Does anybody from the former also attend the latter? Make this person your contact.
Let them know that you're looking to meet more people in that overlap (low- or non-drama LGBT people). Make this your new group contact.
Repeat, cherry-picking the normal people you get along with and avoiding the more drama-laden folks.
>>
What the fuck is a hon
>>
>>8435636
A hon is basically a cringy MtF. Some folks limit the term to mean non-passing and/or butterfaces/manfaces, but others expand this to include attitudes, ages, or simply any MtF the poster doesn't like.
>>
>>8435647
So, like a really ugly/ unpassable trans?
>>
As a young twinkhon who fools non queer cis people sometimes despite having a bulky man shoulders and ribs, have normal hair and dress normally/kinda andro, I saw a girl who I'm psure is mtf at work
Maybe I completely lack self awareness and am a walking laughingstock hyperhon but I thought someone else who's sorta clocky like me, and seems normal would be good to know but she never texted me rip
>>
>>8434967
It's hugbox central over there, so I dunno if I'd attend any of the meetings at all.
>>
>>8435648
pretty much, though it also has connotations of being oblivious to one's own ugliness. And like I said, it's been memed here so much that it has lost meaning aside from as an insult.
>>
>>8435776
I think a lot of people use it because they hate the idea that trans people who aren't drop dead gorgeous exist. It reminds them that everyone's different and their transition might not be perfect. It's also kind of keeps a bunch if people from even trying I think, but Idk.

I'm kind of talking out of thin air here.

I've seen some pictures of people who wouldn't get a second glance in the real world get hon'd here.

Idk this place has kind of lost perspective over time.
>>
>>8436807
>It's also kind of keeps a bunch if people from even trying I think, but Idk.
It does I haven't transitioned because I would be a hon.
>>
i go to local support groups.

yeah, you find a lot of "interesting" people there. but you also find those who are educated (i'm in med school myself), dress like normal folks, and act normal
>>
>>8435648
>>8435647
The original meaning was those unpassing tranners who use over-exaggerated femininity, tacky clothes, and are oblivious to how ridiculous they look and sound.
>>
>>8434601
>you might be able to meet one of us on here since we are safe to actually speak our minds dude to anon status
The anonymity is the reason I post here. I don't even want to have to log in to something. I haven't knowingly spoken to another trans person IRL in many years.
>>
>>8436859
Before I started I was worried about it To, but I couldn't not do jt. It might not be to late.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.