[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dream I'm a girl >have cute girlfriend who loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sad-anime-girl-hd.jpg (177KB, 3446x2144px) Image search: [Google]
sad-anime-girl-hd.jpg
177KB, 3446x2144px
>dream I'm a girl
>have cute girlfriend who loves me
>kisses me
>can almost feel it
>wake up

Cry.

how the fuck do you guys come out to your parents?
>>
File: 1485876752065.png (266KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
1485876752065.png
266KB, 600x691px
>>8428873
I came out to my mom. She pretty much didn't care but tried to make me feel too ugly to transition which held me up for almost 3 years. I never talked to my dad about it but im sure he knows because I lived with him when I was growing up and it's pretty obvious. He hates gays but he used to sometimes just bring up gay stuff out of nowhere like he was fishing for a reaction. He once told me about how his trans coworker was ugly and if only they had gotten help they could have lived a normal life. Towards the end of my time living with him I would go multiple days in a row without talking to him. He would sometimes just say "If you ever want to talk you can tell me anything." Which sounds touching until you know that he's literally the least understanding person I've ever known and always forces his opinion on everyone when it matters to him more than half a damn. I guess I'm really alone now but it's whatever. I never had trouble coming out to my mom because we weren't really close. And I skiped on my dad because he's a pain. If you love your parents then you should definitely tell them, the only other option is to just cut them off entirely.
>>
>>8428873
Why do the fuck do we need to come out anyways?

Why do people just EXPECT us to come out,

HEY IM BI
IM GAY
IM TRANS

why?
why do people feel that we are required to tell someone?

its fucking stupid.
ill never understand it.
>>
>>8429019
No, Im bisexual. And trans.
>>
>>8428873
I hope you feel better anon. As for coming out, I haven't been able to do it either.
>>
>>8428873
Be my gf anon
>>
>>8428873
Coming out to your parents isn't going to fix the problem that you're crying about. That other problem lies squarely with you as a person.
>>
>>8428873
Have fun anon, the nightmares are only beginning
I nearly lost my touch with reality from hardcore dreaming.
>>
>>8428873
do you need to rely on your parents to transition?

Can't speak for everyone but for most families I think you'll be surprised how fast things turn back to normal.

Stop seeking validation from your parent(s).
>>
>>8429481
>t. attention whore
frig off
>>
>>8430064
I'm bisexual and trans too. What's wrong with being so desperate you'll settle for anyone that loves you?
>>
>>8428873
I plan on coming out to my parents soon since I actually wouldn't be able to transition without telling them. I don't know exactly how I will do it though.
>>
>>8428873
we dont lol
we say we r on some endocrine medicine like diabetic insulin that we dont understand but doc checks our blood alot and omg my personality is good right so no problems, mom!

>>8428998
this. i had a frirnd and family out me because i wore a purse and then they used guilt to out me.

never ever tell someone unless copulation isbon the table
>>
>>8431150
>we say we r on some endocrine medicine like diabetic insulin that we dont understand but doc checks our blood alot and omg my personality is good right so no problems, mom!
telling your parents you are diabetic would be fucking retarded.
>>
>>8431167
you don't know my parents
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.