[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE WORK UP THE COURAGE TO TALK TO A THERAPIST.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

HOW THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE WORK UP THE COURAGE TO TALK TO A THERAPIST.

I've been looking online for therapists and I just can't bring myself to actually contact them. I just know for sure that if I ever actually had to talk to someone face to face about how I feel I would just break down and cry the entire time. How did you find your therapist? What was your first session like? How do you get over the fear of confiding in another person?
>>
FUCKING SAME.
>>
>I've been looking online for therapists and I just can't bring myself to actually contact them
i have my first appointment next tuesday, took me ~9 months to finally call one of them after getting a list full of names from an endocrinologist in august
i was feeling so good after calling half of the therapists and getting an appointment but now i'm afraid of the thing and it being so soon + me fucking up
>>
>>8428431
One of the reasons to talk to a therapist is you can tell them whatever you want without fear of being judged. If you cry the whole time, that means you have pent up pain you need to release to someone.
>>
>>8428454
im already self medding though. but I get really suicidal sometimes and im not sure that will go away without talking to someone about it.
>>
>>8428431
i have no idea how i did it
then i stopped going and it's been a long time and i probably need to see one again but i'm afraid all over again
fun stuff
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.