[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw straight >tfw you'll never be pandered too What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1497161907893.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497161907893.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>tfw straight
>tfw you'll never be pandered too

What's it like lads?
>>
>>8427797
Since almost all romances in fiction are straight romance, isn't the entertainment media "pandering" to straight people all day every day?
>>
>>8427797
>when you're so pandered to you don't even understand that you are
why couldnt i have been hetero
>>
>>8427797
I don't get pandered to. I get obnoxious faggots from sites like tumblr using me as a means to an end, and retards from /pol/ wanting me dead
>>
File: 1497308035950.jpg (388KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1497308035950.jpg
388KB, 1224x1632px
>you'll never live in a straight pride house

Why live
>>
>>8427797

> not being used as a tool for social movements
> not being a scapegoat for everything /pol/ finds wrong
> not being a bloody stereotype in every media

Yeah, life sucks.
>>
>>8427797
Yea but you don't have to experience gender dysphoria, feeling turmoil within yourself over realizing you like people of the same sex, or becoming an outcast in your family when coming out.
>>
>>8427933
>you'll never live in a straight pride house

>Implying every house ain't straight pride house.
>>
>You will never need tampons

Manpons for anal leakage when?
>>
>>8427925
mfw from /pol/ and I don't want anyone dead unless you are jewish or a muslim.
>>
>>8427933
I want to punch these people so fucking bad, but I do have to admit, whoever painted that house did a great job
>>
>>8427999
They were originally used to tamp down bullet wounds, so that was their original use.
>>
>>8428005
I'm on /pol/ a lot as a lurker. I usually don't ever post, same with /fit/ and /lit/
>>
>>8428022
good for you mate
>>
>>8428026

Which is funny, because I agree with a shocking amount of what /pol/ thinks.

They're also a difference between being gay and being a faggot.
>>
how does it feel to have ethnic minorities trying to hijack LGBT shit n stuff as if they are somehow related to sexuality?
>>
>>8428035
It's simply an arms race to see who is most discriminated against.
>>
>>8428032
gay people are fine, I know plenty of gay people and they are just normal people
Faggots that make their sexuality everything about them however are useless shits that I wouldn't mind seeing annihilated by a flurry of steaming hot lead.
>>
>>8428048
Exactly. I'm pretty gay and both me and my partner hate faggots.

>>8428045
Because being racist is now not racist, and being not racist is racist because you aren't racist, you racist.
>>
Feels pretty great, everyone has to bow downs to us or they get rekt. Haha.
>>8428067
Why are mathcfaggots so obsessed with policing the way other gay people behave?
>>
>>8428091
We aren't. We just don't really like you.
>>
>>8428100
Then shut the fuck up and stop talking about us.
>>
>you'll never lead the straight pride parade

why live
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.