[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really dislike promiscuity. I don't know if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 3

I really dislike promiscuity. I don't know if it's a general gay thing or something that relates to the specific social circle I've fallen into, but this puts me at odds with most people I know. Sometimes I think my friends think my dislike for it is affected on some level, and I don't really know myself.

Whether you're promiscuous or not, what has your relationship with that concept been as a homo, what shapes it, and how do you reconcile your relationship with it with other people's ways of being in the lgbt community?
>>
dogs
>>
>>8424974
>I don't know if it's a general gay thing
it is, that's why HIV and other STDs spread so fast in this community
>>
>>8425119
don't forget we also like to eat aborted fetuses
that's why we hang out with so many women even though women are otherwise useless
we need the flesh of the innocent to sustain us while we wait for the dark lord's return
>>
>>8424974
when people hang together based on sexuality you can't wait nothing more but degeneration.
>>
>>8425135
this is why heterosexuals are so degenerate
>>
>>8424974
>inb4 every gay /pol/tard on earth comes to preach about how THEY'RE not promiscuous like ALL THOSE OTHER GAYS
>>
>>8425136
One time, I downloaded Tinder and start talking to this girl. We were supposed to go bowling, but when the scheduled day came, she never texted back. Turns out Tinder is only for straighties to f u c c . There was no way of knowing this. Straights are degenerate.
>>
OP here just to say that this isn't supposed to be a gay bashing thread. My straight friends are all sluts too, I just feel less alienated by that probably because it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>8425136
have you met a group with nothing in common but str8ness ? who can't talk about nothing else but ''that chick of last nigth'' or ''how to get that chick''
>>
>>8425160
>My straight friends are all sluts... I don't know if it's a general gay thing.

you get what you ask for
if what you asked for isn't what you wanted, then next time don't ask for it

live and learn
>>
>>8425168
OK, you caught me.

Maybe it's an important question though, cause I always hear about how gay people are more promiscuous. If I had to choose which group was more promiscuous I'd choose gay too, but I'm also biased.
>>
>>8425175
promiscuous gays are just are more exposed
don't let your sexuality stereotype you
>>
>>8425175
Being gay you don't just 'happen upon' people to date like the heteros get to. Especially if you live in an area where being gay is a bad thing and outing yourself would carry severe consequences. Thus, gays have to resort to things like... well back in the day, 'saunas'/gloryholes/other sketchy gross shit -> promiscuity. These days gays at least have gay bars (in SOME places) which provides a relatively socially acceptable way to meet people, but once again fuels promiscuity. Or you have to resort to apps like Grindr which once again fuel promiscuity.

It's also unacceptable to go on dates if you're gay, unacceptable to show any PDA, etc (unless you're in a very accepting area). This leads to more dates at home or in private settings, which once again lends itself to promiscuity.

Basically when you're shut out from all other avenues of connecting with other potential romantic partners, and the only acceptable avenues are ones that conveniently promote promiscuity, you're going to have a group where more people are promiscuous on average.

Couple that with the multitude of mental health issues that gay people face, and once again you have more promiscuity.
>>
Men are more outgoing about casual sex than the average grill is.
Gay men have a dating pool of only men
Gay men have a dating pool of people who are predisposed to be more liberal about sex
This leads to more fucking. There is also the whole condom issue leading to STDs
>>
It really sucks yo because I'll find people I like and would want to date, but they always just want to be open or fwbs... what do
>>
dude I feel you? like... I don't know. the idea of promiscuity compounds the idea that my identity is defined by my level of sexuality and that really bothers me. i feel uncomfortable at pride, etc. events because of this. that said, I sometimes think: maybe I'd be healthier if I was into that kidn of thing
>>
>>8425209
Say 'no thanks I'm looking to date someone/be monogamous' and find someone that does want to date you monogamously.
>>
>>8424974
I really think the gay promiscuity thing is overblown.

"It turns out that a tiny fraction of gays have single-handedly two-handedly created the public image of gay sexual recklessness—in fact we found that just 2% of gay people have had 23% of the total reported gay sex, which is pretty crazy."

https://theblog.okcupid.com/gay-sex-vs-straight-sex-49227971d33
>>
>>8425195
What about lesbians? Are there a lot of STDs within the lesbian community?
>>
>>8425228
Lesbian sex in general does not spread STDs very easily and they have a lower STD rate than all sexuality groups incl heterosexuals
>>
>>8425227
Fucking 2%ers. Occupy Stonewall.
>>
>>8425228
Their fingers burn when they pee.
>>
>>8425218
Dammit why does my moralizing never matter and it just comes down to my oneitis once again
>>
>>8425251
having a oneitis is setting you and the other person up for failure
>>
>>8425233
>>8425238
Aren't they the lucky bunch -.-
So you're telling me the chances of getting mouth-to-vag herpes is pretty slim? Fucking A.

And here I am worrying that every gay guy I encounter probably has an exotic combination of STDs
>>
>>8425256
Herpes can be spread through unprotected oral contact, so no. Ultimately it depends on if the person you're having sex with has herpes or not and if they do - whether you use proper protection or not.

If you're worried about STDs use protection when having sex. If you're extra paranoid about HIV take PrEP.
>>
>>8425256
> lesbian STDs
I actually have no idea.
>>
Promiscuity, wether straight or gay, should be forbidden with harsh laws. Then this community will start to heal.
>>
>>8425813
Gay sex used to literally be illegal.

All that led to was gays going to bath houses and sketchy parks to fuck anonymous strangers.

You're the same kind of person who believes abstinence only education stops pregnancy.
>>
>>8425850
You're utterly missing the point. Promiscuity IS wrong and bad for us, therefore it should be punished. Get it ? (I also think anal sex should be illegal for everyone, because it is wrong and unhealthy)
You'll feel less guilty if you accept to report someone you had sex with to the police that you didn't love in the first place, this is just another reason why faithful relationships are necessary.
And I don't believe abstinence-only education stops pregnancy, don't assume my opinions about everything. You shouldn't. I also think homophobia should be violently punished if it is needed.
>>
>>8425850
>Gay male sex used to literally be illegal.
FTFY
>>
>>8425889
>I don't believe in basic human freedoms because of my personal worldview

Thank God the Constitution exists to protect us from people like you.
>>
>>8425904
>my worldview is closer to the ideal of freedom than yours
Why ? Because you believe people have the right to hurt themselves ? I don't.
>>
>>8425904
And don't dare to mention God, he forbade anal sex, promiscuity as well as gay "marriage".
>>
>>8425913
>do you think freedom is closer to the ideal of freedom than no freedom?
>>
>>8425931
>no right to hurt oneself = no freedom
At this point I must consider you a troll. You obviously have no idea what freedom is.
>>
>>8425942
>You obviously have no idea what freedom is.
Pot, meet kettle.
>>
>>8425889
>Promiscuity IS wrong
Source?
>>
>>8425913
So alcohol and fatty foods should also be made illegal?

What about driving cars? You're more likely to die in a car crash than by having anal sex. Where exactly do you draw the line? Should everyone be forced to sit in a padded room with an IV in their arms to ensure they don't do anything damaging to themselves?

>>8425928
Not everyone believes in your God?
>>
I don't worry about other people's business because I'm not a nosy female.
>>
>>8425966
Yes, promiscuity is wrong, it is the objective truth. For too long people have tried to defend what is right using arguments. Right doesn't need to defend itself using pathetic arguments, evil does.

>>8425997
It is too soon to forbid alcohol, but anything that is provably unhealthy, like alcohol, should be discouraged at the very least. I'm not a expert on what foods are good for the body or not, everyone is saying something different on this topic. I'm just not retarded enough to believe things like anal sex are not unhealthy.

I've never liked cars, I don't have a driver's license, it kills the fun of traveling slowly. I'm pretty sure there are ways of making it safer though.
>>
>>8426070
>Right doesn't need to defend itself using pathetic arguments, evil does.
What psychological disorder do you have which gives you the idea that you know right from wrong objectively?
>>
>>8426146
I never said I knew ALL right from ALL wrong, I just said I know that promiscuity is bad, and I don't feel the need to explain why. You should feel the need to explain why it could be ok, these are depressing times, and I could do with a laughter.
>>
>>8424974
>this puts me at odds with most people I know.
Oh that's not surprising.
We've had the whole sexual liberation thing going on and now that we're actually free we're a bit overwhelmed.
I mean most people don't even know what they want, or to expect from others.
Sleep around a lot and you're a slut with no standards, don't and you're a prude who can't get any.
>>
>>8425889
>anal sex should be illegal

You don't get to decide how I have sex with my husband.
>>
>>8426070

>right doesn't need to defend itself using pathetic arguments, evil does.

lol so deluded

even scientists use arguments, and they have the objectivest truth of all truths. your belief in whatever book you worship borders on mental illness.
>>
>>8426657
Why do you want to hurt yourselves ? Why do you want to hurt your bodies ? Your husband ? Dude non-reproductive love has nothing to do with marriage, it is between a man and a woman in order to create a biological family. This is the way it is, I'm not even saying all gay couples will badly raise adopted children, I'm saying this should not be done even if they raise them very well, because that's just not the way things should be.
Many gays don't find love because they want to respect their bodies, and they don't find gays who are like them, because of extremists like you who dare to think the world should adapt to their unhealthy fetishes.
>>
>>8426173
You're the one attempting to revoke people's rights. You have to justify why. The person shaking the status quo needs rationale.
>>
>>8426709
Scientists don't talk about evil and good. They just describe how things function. Stop taking them as hostages to your ideology.
>>
>>8426730
I refuse to explain why promiscuity is bad, because it obviously is, and to justify my position would imply that I could be wrong and it could be ok. I won't. I can debate about things that are not obviously wrong though.
>>
>>8426724

Sounds like YOU want the world to adapt to YOUR restrictive views. What gives you the right?

People should be free to do whatever they want with their bodies.
>>
>>8426767
No, they obviously shouldn't. Use your imagination as to why this may be unsuitable.
>>
>>8426709
>>8426734
Wonder what you two would say about Blanchard.
>>
>>8426762

If you make a claim, you have to back it up. Otherwise, you are wrong.
>>
>bitching about whether people should be allowed to have anal sex or not.
Le Juge Anonymous combat le vice et le péché
D'un monde corrompu et qui doit être purifié
>>
>>8426762
>>8426774
you're obviously an idiot
>>
>>8426734
HERETIC
im ready to make the meme
lmk when 4chan is rede 4 more than exterior satisfaction
>>
>>8426778
I'm the one who's against promiscuity and such.
I don't care much about what Blanchard has to say since he thinks homosexuality is a mental illness. What does he has to say ?
>>
>>8426786
Je suis français en plus.
>>
>>8426779
>>8426790
Do you even realize that homophobes never really felt the need to justify their opinions ? I'm like them, in that I also refuse to debate them because that would imply they could be right. Sometimes people just don't want to be convinced and will just make you lose your time.
>>
>>8426842
>promiscuity is wrong
>this is the OBJECTIVE truth
>I don't need to defend this
Did you even graduate high school.
>>
>>8426842
>stupid people are stupid
>I'm like them

obviously
>>
>>8425813
humans are wired to want to have sex. No law will stop that. It is fundamental to who we are.
>>
>>8425928
>he forbade anal sex
Actually only temple sex, and in-hospitality/rape. One of the two in-hospitality/rape stories the one raped was female.
>>
>>8429279
Wishful thinking. Everyone understands what laying with a man "as with a woman" can mean.
>>8429268
Yes, sex with one partner in a loving relationship. That is okay.
>>
>>8430426
>Everyone understands what laying with a man "as with a woman" can mean
Men don't have vaginas so not really. And I find it funny that a supposed Christian still obeys levetical law

>Yes, sex with one partner in a loving relationship.
Says who?
>>
>>8430426
>sex with partners in a loving relationship
FTFY
>>
>>8430441
>>8430450
You're just really dishonest and immoral, and you don't want to change your ways because you're too arrogant to even try. People like you are the cause of our suffering. I blame you and all who resemble you.
>>
>>8430483
>You're just really dishonest and immoral,
???

I just want a loving polygamous relationship.
>>
>>8430488
It isn't the same kind of love if it's shared with more than one person. You can't complete souls like that. It is disorderly.
>>
>>8430493
I don't see why it can't be.
>>
>>8430503
Open your eyes, and be more humble.
>>
>>8430483
>you don't want to change your ways because you're too arrogant to even try
Except I did change my ways. I used to vehemently believe the only way I could enjoy sex was in a monogamous relationship and anything less was sinful. Before that I believed homosexuality was sinful in every way. For the latter I accepted myself, for the former I sucked a dick and realized I didn't feel bad, it didn't take a piece of my soul away, and quite to the contrary it was fantastic.

When I let a guy I was dating fuck me, I felt the same way.

The irony of you saying everyone else is too set in their ways when you're likely the only one here who hasn't undergone a change of thinking what is sexually immoral is hilarious.
>>
>>8424974
Forget $5 avocado toast, get a free avocado slut.
>>
>>8430975
Dude you don't know me at all. I did undergo a change of thinking, I tried to become straight once, and it almost destroyed me on the inside. The factual truth is that bad actions don't necessarily feel bad, you can pretend otherwise all you want, this isn't the way the truth works. Furthermore anal sex is unhealthy and dangerous but you'll still try to deny the truth. Shame on you.
>>
>>8431351
Nothing you've indicated shows anything but that you've grown more liberal after immense resistance. I'm sure you during the period when you tried to become straight would view you now as a creature of sin.

The idea that you now might not also be wrong is hilarious considering you're the one calling everyone else itt arrogant.

>My beliefs are infallible!
>Of course ive already changed my infallible beliefs once...
At least you're on path to not being an insufferable ass.
>>
File: tumblr_obnvv2uRIO1s4nqoyo4_1280.jpg (462KB, 690x536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obnvv2uRIO1s4nqoyo4_1280.jpg
462KB, 690x536px
>>8424974
>I'm an uptight prude who likes to feel superior
>please give me snippets of your life with which I can spin tales of your degredation

yeah, no thanks
shouldn't you be in church or stealing alms from the poor or something?
>>
>>8424974
Get a life.
Virgin.
>>
>>8426869
>>8426976

I second both of these comments.
>>
>>8425175
It's not just gays that are promiscuous. It's all men. The only difference is that for straight men sex is gatekept by women, whose lower libido and sexual politics make sex a scarce luxury for the wide majority of straight men. Gay men negotiate with other gays for sex, eg people with the same libido and no gender politics at stake, which makes sex a much more abundant resource for them. It's easy for straight men or ugly/awkward gays to act morally superior to casual sex when they couldn't participate in it even if they wanted to.

It's the same as how poor people love saying that being rich makes you sad, lonely, heartless etc. It costs exactly zero to take a moral stand against a pleasure you are gated from participating in. It only means something if you are actually rich and choose to renounce it - otherwise you are just a salty poor fuck who cannot deal with the realities of life without indulging in masturbatory self-delusion. A moral stand involving no sacrifice is almost always an exercise in self-aggrandizement.
>>
>>8425162
Actualy I have. I had a bunch of friend in high school and college who are exactly what you described.

Most topics were about how hot a chick is or talking about sex and pussy all the time. Going to clubs every week so they can bone a chick. Sure they had other hobbies and interests (everyone does), but they're just as degenerate as promiscuous gays.

I know some people have a high sex drive, but for fucks sake, to me it's just as a gross as when a gay guy acts like this. But if you're straight it's okay to talk like that it seems.
>>
>>8432751
>sex a scarce luxury for the wide majority of straight men
>hasn't heard of Tinder

I've got some news for you, anon
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.