/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you're a lesbian? Do you know from a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How do you know if you're a lesbian?
Do you know from a young age?
I was a tomboy as a kid, but now i'm a dweeb/feminine girl (i know these are silly stereotypes that mean nothing)
I have an almost OCD circle of thoughts that intermittently plague my mind about being a lesbian in denial.
I made out with a girl at a club and didn't feel anything.
currently dating a really nice guy, but can't stop thinking about whether im in denial.
>>
>>8423038
Also, Ive been repulsed the few times I've had advances at me from women. The idea is still in my head
>>
>How do you know if you're a lesbian?
you make a cape and jump out a window

also sage for 0/10 bait
>>
>>8423038
>>8423050

If you've tried making out with girls, and you didn't like it, you're probably not gay.

I've had these thoughts too. For me it's anxiety and general hatred of hetero shit.
>>
>>8423119
thanks that makes sense. what type of anxiety though? I'd say I'm generally a very anxious person, but how does this relate to my sexuality?
>>
>>8423119
>>8423548
im renting a room to a girl, who says shes exclusivly into men, loves dick.....buuuuuttt there is this one girl she really likes. And she went out and "did stuff" with her after they had drinks in a bar. Have you never had a girl you felt like this about? Gave you butterflies in your stomach and stuff? When she shows up unexpectedly, it just makes you unexpectedly happy? Thats how she describes it.
>>
>>8423548

>but how does this relate to my sexuality?

idk, because I'm not you. I was really upset about dynamics with men, I thought a lot of men could be better looking and try harder, etc. Add anxiety and fear of being gay, and it was like I WANTED to pretend resentment of men meant I could really be a repressed lesbian. But ultimately, I don't find women that attractive.

>>8423564
> Have you never had a girl you felt like this about?
Felt about, sure, but actually acting on it, no. Ultimately it grossed me out. It sounds like she has a crush for sure.

>shes exclusivly into men, loves dick

She might just be repressing bi feelings. idk
>>
>>8423564
There isn't a female that's making me question my sexuality. I've always had gay and art school friends, few of which have said they think I'm gay. The advances I've had are from attractive yet quite manipulative and shallow personalities. Maybe I shouldn't look at it like sometime I need to get out of my system, but be open should I encounter 'the one'. I'm very attracted to males with feminine minds, does that make sense?
>>
>>8423612
wowe at the typos. late night rambling
>>
>>8423631
Also - lesbians in the media my age are extremely edgy and cringe (remind me of my teenage self). nonetheless better than the spiky haired barb wire tattoos of the 90s. Maybe that's the link.
>>
>>8423646
Self loathing !!
>>
>>8423038
Most likely not. Though making out with a random chick isn't necessarily a good gauge. If it bugs you that much find an attractive girl and see if you can make out or experiment with her depending on your comfort level. Also don't be overly concerned. Just go with whatever you like at the moment and if it changes in time no big deal.
>>
>>8423671
It's just that I'm not in my first long term relationship (previously an un-datable workaholic) and I feel like I might be an imposter at this point
>>
>>8423038
Bi is a thing, that's what you are at most, if not completely straight and confusing gender stereotypes with sexuality. Stop that shit.
>>
Tomboy/GNC doesn't mean gay. Given that you're repulsed by female advances you're most likely a straight
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.