[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans boi here, is it me are is every online space swarming with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3860.jpg (70KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3860.jpg
70KB, 800x800px
Trans boi here, is it me are is every online space swarming with women? Like every trans space is full of mtf and agp's... it's so fucking annoying, I feel like I don't belong anywhere as a gay trans boy cus everyone is obsessed with mtf's. sick of retarded sjw spaces, afab privilege my ass, it's just another label for women to claim victimhood.
>>
>>8420176
You're a FtM then?
>>
I thought tumblr was full of you guys
>>
>>8420186
Yeah
>>8420188
I don't use tumblr
>>
>>8420192
>Yeah
And you're complaining about mtf and agp's.
You do get the irony of this, right?
>>
>>8420176
Tumblr is full of you. And you all insist you're much better than fem boys and other feminine cis males which triggers them.
>>
>>8420176
>like I don't belong anywhere as a gay trans boy cus everyone is obsessed with mtf's
People's obsession with mtfs is usually hatred or general negativity towards them.
Just take your T shots, pass in 6 months and go live your daily life as a normal male.
>>
>>8420176
Go to tumblr, it's swarming with your kind.
>>
>>8420176
MTFs are brought up as men.
Sites like 4chan are primarily browsed by people brought up as men.
This is the end result.
>>
Gross.

I hate trans"bois".
You are just a future TERF, anyway.
Girly little faggot, probably not on T and aint even going to get SRS.

Get on tumblr if you cannot grow a beard yet.
>>
>>8421159
lmao kinda true 'grrr i will destroy gender its a social construct and not real rawr nb transboiiii 4lyf >:3'
4 years later 'trannys are rapists and its a cult to erase women, we must destroy gender, trannys enforce gender roles and are servants of the patriarchy, forwards fellow wombyn'

the change in attitude comes from being rejected by cis guys who only see the vagina, having no interest in passing and getting treated as a woman, getting frustrated by actual transitioners, getting groomed by a middle aged 2nd waver academic, and the rest is history. fist my pussey and call me Magdalen, a new TERF is born
>>
>>8421193
>trannys are rapists and its a cult to erase women

You're implying I want the female species to survive
>>
File: (((T R A N S))).png (109KB, 435x312px) Image search: [Google]
(((T R A N S))).png
109KB, 435x312px
>>8420176
>the internet is full of men
>the internet has more males pretending to be femaes than females pretending to be males
>surprise surprise, fuckwit
>>
the honkadonk brigade will light you on fire if you attempt to say anything about them shitting up everything they touch
>>
>>8420176
>afab privilege my ass
fuck off
>>
>>8421193

>the change in attitude comes from being rejected by cis guys who only see the vagina, having no interest in passing and getting treated as a woman, getting frustrated by actual transitioners, getting groomed by a middle aged 2nd waver academic, and the rest is history. fist my pussey and call me Magdalen, a new TERF is born

shitthatdidn'thappen.txt Women who detransition do so because their dysphoria gets worse or doesn't go away. So transition is a waste of energy, money and time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.