[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a repressed tranny that let them selves turn hon. i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0093.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.png
91KB, 255x253px
I'm a repressed tranny that let them selves turn hon. i just bought a rope and gonna kms soon. idk why I'm posting I guess I have been on this board for a bit and don't really have anyone to talk too I feel like some of you are the only ones who understand what I'm going through. To manly to go full time despite giving myself the year to try it out and see what happens (also I'm like really ugly). I bought thousands of dollars of shoes and clothes starting out with a lot of hope but things start sinking in after a while and you start to see the obvious signs that maybe it won't happen for me. I live in a liberal city so some people I'm out hug box the shit out of me. If I tell them I don't want to go full time they ask me well what does it mean to be a woman to you then. Like a normal person like not a man in a dress. Sometimes I wish I can be as like happy as some of these other hons are they are genuinely living they're lives but I'm way to self aware of who I am. Thanks for letting me vent /lgbt/ I'm just gonna wait for a bit till some people leave my house and I'm gonna do it.
>>
I feel the same way OP, but suicide isn't the answer. You'll be who you want to be someday, just don't get cynicism take over your mind like it has to mine.
>>
>>8418552
don't kill yourself you faggot, thats not the solution to anything. Think of your family at the very least if you don't give a fuck about yourself
>>
>>8418552
Don't kill yourself. Please don't. It isn't worth it. You'll see it isn't worth it. Please.
>>
>>8418552
Don't kill yourself OP. It's not worth it. It's never worth it. Give yourself more time to love yourself. Think of all the places you haven't seen, the people you haven't met yet, all the gay shit you haven't done yet. You gotta at least try.
>>
Please don't do it OP, think of your family.. Think of everything you could do..
>>
>>8418586
>all the gay shit you haven't done yet
I actually think about this it's not even about "gay" shit . I just want to be in a relationship with a guy who see's me as who I am. I have never been with a guy I'm a virgin when it comes down to it even though I've always liked guys all my life, I've always been to shy and off putting but the thought of them wanting me as a guy would kill me. It's not they're fault people see what they see and I look like a dude. not that I have had opportunities like I said I'm ugly, but I have posted anonymously at least looking for some guys to talk too they usually don't answer back or want to experiment with cross dressers that use they're dicks on them and that's not me. Or they're looking for cute passable trans girls to start a relationship with and that's not me either.
>>
What about the possibility of there being a very bad afterlife for you, be it hell or reincarnation in order to learn the lessons you've failed to learn ?
>>
File: latrice3-500x400-1-740x400[1].jpg (70KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
latrice3-500x400-1-740x400[1].jpg
70KB, 740x400px
>>8418552
Learn to make up you lazy shit. Even the thickest hon can look good if they learn to dress and paint properly. Lotta girls look ugly because they suck at those.
Stop buying shit from forever 21, and learn to dress YOUR body not some imaginary animu bullshit shoulders.
>>
You're really just starting out as a woman. They've had practice all their lives. If you want to stop feeling like a man in a dress, start practicing and dressing for the woman you are.
>>
>>8418552
take a chill pill with your titty skittles. it's only been a year. go offer to babysit a friend's kids and dream of being a mom. you can always adopt. tell the hugboxers you're scared, and that trans women face violence. wear lots of scarves. if worst comes to worse you can always disfigure your face or something and then wear a veil the rest of your life. go meet some other trannies, and make it a rule that you can't talk about trans stuff together when you meet up. learn an instrument. participate in traditionally feminine activities, like cooking or community bonding. try and have a life outside of this while the girl juice does its job.
>>
>>8418552
You shouldn't just kill yourself. You should actually fucking do something! it should be thoroughly established that you're very lucky to be here, unlike those people over in Syria.

That's what you should direct your attention to. You should go to Syria, or Libya or Somalia. Like a Vacation! Take some videos, and send them back, it would be super cool! Then, eventually, get inevitably captured, and then your whole country will be up in arms about you needing to be saved! But here you'll be savouring an opportunity to prolong the innovatively-cool action more and throw a wrench in that news trope too! See, what you gotta do first before leaving is make some suicidal videos, making it crystal clear that you in no way want to make it back. Then, any terrorists that end up with you in their clutches have their efforts all shatten up!
>>
Now take a nap. Tomorrow sell off the garbage from forever 21 or wherever that doesn't work for your proportions. And start looking for stuff to draw attention away and disguise those shoulders.
>>
File: 1458817858940.jpg (113KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
1458817858940.jpg
113KB, 680x962px
>>8418552
What deluded you into thinking that we would relate to that?
>>
>>8418669
>What about the possibility of there being a very bad afterlife for you
yea I that would suck, but I'm done so even if hell is waiting for me next then I guess I gotta face the consequences of my actions :/

>>8418723
I do actually try but have you seen guys with make up that don't pass either way they're just legitimately just a guy in makeup I'm one of those people. Besides I'm not the kind of person to go crazy with makeup I want to be a naturally looking girl even without makeup. I've seen trans girls that are this they are just naturally fem without trying to force it with makeup. Plus I don't want to have to spend hours everyday piling on makeup just so that I can look somewhat fem. I don't shop at forever 21 either I'm actually more urban outfitters and free people and pacsun sometimes zumiez stuff like that. Even though I do watch anime I never deluded myself into being one those anime girls I just wanted to be a regular girl that's it.

>>8418760
I actually play the piano and have interest I do music and write but it's hard sometimes to focus when your not where you want to be. I know it's been a year only but what chance do I have as a extremely manly looking guy. Even on here you can see the hon threads that make fun of people like me it's hard not to focus on it you know.

>>8418765
Cara please I said some of you guys understand not all. I know your One of the few hsts tru trans here.
>>
>>8418765
kill yourself cara
>>
>>8418822
>Cara please I said some of you guys understand not all. I know your One of the few hsts tru trans here.
made me laugh
>>
>>8418552
Well you made me cry op don't kill yourself
>>
>>8418822
some tips that could improve your state of being
1. are you fat? fix that
2. do you have friends in the lgbt community irl? no? fix that.
3. do you have a boyfriend or just friends with benefits with someone that's a more masculine personality? no. work on that.
4. save up for surgeries that could alter you in to a more passing trans woman.
5. don't worry or fret about things you can't control until you do 1-4, just focus on improving yourself in other ways.
>>
>>8418552
This is sad OP. I hope you don't kill yourself, but relating to how shitty you can feel is there seriously no future hope that you could change things about you to not feel so bad?
>>
>>8418765
Why do you do this, cara? Seriously, why? Why are you so fucking cruel and hateful? Even after others have shown kindness to you by PAYING FOR YOUR TRANSITION, you've gotten even worse.
>>8418552
Please ignore cara and other trolls who might fuck with you. You can still be happy. Being trans fucking sucks, but don't give up. Please.
>>
>>8419002
>Even after others have shown kindness to you by PAYING FOR YOUR TRANSITION, you've gotten even worse.
Someone becoming nastier and more hateful when they take female hormones, really makes you think!
>>
>>8419026
What gets me is that, as a trans person herself, she should know how much suffering the OP is going through. And yet here she is, being far crueler than any /pol/ troll could ever be.
>>
>>8418552
If you were going to do it yo wouldn't have made this thread. Life is gentle and cold.
>>
>>8418822
>I want to look naturally female and not put any work in
Bitch, no you want to be attractive. There's plenty of ugly ass man faced bitches out there. You just lazy too damned lazy to learn to look femme.
>>
>>8419062
Trans people have done far, far worse to each other than shitposting lies on 4chan.
>>
>>8418637
Hey, that means you have wants. That's at least something. I think you should chase those wants, OP. You'll never get to know or experience those things if you're dead. Even if it doesn't turn out perfectly, I think it's still worth it to try to achieve those things. You don't have to be a 10/10 cutie to get a boyfriend that's into you, and you probably aren't as ugly as you think you are.
Maybe try checking out LGBT communities that aren't on 4chan, too. Users are pretty harsh around here sometimes.
I believe in you either way, OP. Just give it a try. Take all the time you need to think about whether or not you want to try to transition, but if you think it'll make you happy and you think it'll be worth it, I think you should give it a shot.
>>
just dont die
please thanks
>>
>>8418552
Please don't hurt yourself OP. There's always hope. You can work your way through this.

I'm also a repressor. I'm holding out for the possibility that some futuristic technology will give me a proper body one day. That still seems far away but we're making progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxIgdOlT2cY
>>
>>8418552
are you still here op?
>>
>>8419104
Trannies do worse to themselves than they do to anything else.

>Taking estrogen as a man
>>
>>8418552
>>8418637
>>8418822
>>8419932
in case you still are, watch this
>>>/wsg/1718955
Please don't do it.
>>
>>8418552
How old are you?
>>
>>8419964
Are we being raided by /pol/? They seem to be everywhere this weekend.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.