[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If repressing FTMs look like butch lesbians, what do repressing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 1495468145254-Insta.jpg (120KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
1495468145254-Insta.jpg
120KB, 1050x590px
If repressing FTMs look like butch lesbians, what do repressing MTFs look like?
>>
>>8417871
Regular cis men.
>>
>>8417875
cara please
>>
>>8417871
emo. atleast, thats what i looked like. Rockstars basically dress like women, so it always gave me an excuse to look as fem as possible while still pretending im a straight male.
>>
>>8417871
overall
>cis females are allowed to express themselves, cis men are not
>>
Metal heads
>>
>>8417871
Effeminate gays, obviously.
>>
>>8417883
literally this.

the manky long hair is a dead giveaway of either repressing mtf or metal head. its all about what shirt theyre wearing to make the distinction
>>
>>8417871
Depends a lot.
Most suffer from severe depression so they don't really go outside or let people see them to begin with.

Pretty much any nerd-ish shut-in with dead eyes is a good starter when you're trying to think about a repressed MtF.

FtM tend to be quite a lot more confident than MtF even when they don't pass at all.
>>
I was actually going to join the marines. Buzzed hair. Lifting and exercise fetish.
>>
>>8417871
Often goth kids
>>
File: 1468299473377.jpg (564KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468299473377.jpg
564KB, 960x1280px
>>8417871
In my case I looked like a femboy/twink who insisted they weren't gay. I always wore suits because they required the least thought as far as dressing myself went and I was always growing my hair out longer and longer. I was more or less asexual or perhaps ascetic is a better term. I actively avoided intimacy. Hated being hugged or touched or kissed. Turned down all outward shows of explicit appreciation or praise. Found 2 or so things to autistically focus on, in my case it was my career and mathematics. I can imagine that they pretend to be attracted to girls and go way overboard with the act as I did in high-school. If they are actually attracted to a girl then they will probably have a nervous breakdown if they are consciously repressing as it invalidates some of their identity (because apparently trans girls can't be gay or bi). I got a crush on a girl once when I was 19 and it gave me anxiety attacks and made me suicidal. I got over it eventually after spending just a small amount of time with her. Repressing mtf probably won't be attracted to very feminine people unless they're transbians. I lost interest in that girl because she seemed like a more even toned and somewhat masculine lady but when you become friends with her she's actually very feminine. That ended that more or less. They will likely have lots of female friends and thrive in female spaces. All my closest friends were female until sophomore year. In male context situations they more or less blend into the background and don't really participate. They make an effort to show and act interested but they aren't fully invested. They ask guys what types of girls they like all the time but never ask girls what kinds of guys they like. Additionally you can see a marked difference in the way they carry themselves in all female company. Around men they are very neutral and inert. Around women they let their feminine side out a bit more as the tone and pitch of their voice changes a bit.
>>
>>8417920
I had alot more but it was over 2000 chars by alot. Hope this helps op.
>>
File: timeline.jpg (785KB, 2884x1526px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
785KB, 2884x1526px
i looked like garbage lmao
>>
>>8417951
did you get that facial hair lazered? or did it go away on its own on hrt?
>>
>>8417975
Ι've had 3 laser sessions and there's still some needed and electro for the blonde stubble
>>
File: m6eim0.gif (970KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
m6eim0.gif
970KB, 500x205px
>>8417871
>>
>>8417985
that's quite a rifle if it still works after that
>>
File: 1460906506206.jpg (77KB, 449x561px) Image search: [Google]
1460906506206.jpg
77KB, 449x561px
>>8418010
You usually just need to put a condom and some rubber band on the muzzle and that's about it if you're so worried about shit getting inside the barrel.

Worst case you just need to shake it and get most of the water out.

Cartridges are sealed so they still work even if you dunk a gun in the water. It's commonly done during "testing" by a lot of people.

Anyways, trust me it will work, you can even buy a shitty hi-point, throw it inside a pool then grab it and it will work.
>>
>>8417871
Depressed beta twinks.

You can always tell by the eyes.
>>
>>8418032
what do the eyes look like?
>>
>>8418066
suicidal. Or rather already dead.
>>
>>8418066
Sad, empty, souless.

Go to passgen and look at all the MtFs. You'll see it.
>>
>>8418032
>>8418066
>>8418071
>tfw my eyes look like this and i have no gender ident issues just lots and lots of childhood trauma

how do I stop people from knowing i'm a freak
>>
>>8418104
Learn to smile
>>
>>8418343
in my experience that just makes it worse
>>
>>8417883
>>8418032
>tfw look like a metal head with dead eyes
>>
>>8417897
That's because cis girls have so much more freedom to wear whatever they want that overcoming the embarrassment never happens and it's so much easier for ftms to pass before hrt.
>>
>>8418066
Somewhere between
>Please love me, please notice me, please see I'm really a girl
and
>Please leave me alone, please don't hurt me, please don't see I'm a tranny
>>
>>8417893
That was me as a younger AGP, metal gave me the excuse to have long hair. I would also shave my beard so I looked more feminine. I used to love playing with it. Maybe I should grow it out again. I love the low maintenance of the masc repressor lifestyle.

>>8417897
Fuck this sounds like me. I mainly go outside to work or run errands. Otherwise im a loner and a shut in.
>>
>>8418343
then they just think i'm a psychopath

i wish becoming a girl would solve my problems but instead just suffering
>>
>>8418032
>>8418066
>>8418069
>>8418401
>>8418860
>>8418861
please stop hitting this close to home

delet pls I didn't want these feels right now
>>
1/8 are twinks. these are the lads who were gifted with a relatively feminine body and accepting environment.

other 7/8 are depressed metalheads (or at least look like metalheads). they embrace masculinity, because they aren't allowed to express any femininity given their environment, and it's only amplified by how masculine they look.
>>
>>8422360
also that 7/8 will probably have random sparks of femininity embracing, might shave their face suddenly or even their legs, but eventually they'll just revert back into being their own dirty dank shell of a person
>>
>>8418601

lol "cis" Anyway women fought for the right to not be stuck in dresses for decades.

you dumb assholes should do the same instead of being all sour grapes.
>>
>>8422360
Is being a twink really that much of a 'gift'? I guess compared to being masc.
>>
>>8422360
>tfw you're the 1/8 but don't want to be a girl
>tfw shit gainz and ectomorphy mean you can't *really* be a man either
>forever stuck as the androgyne blob
>>
File: cry.jpg (46KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
46KB, 500x521px
>>8422360
>tfw among the 7/8
>tfw wasn't lucky enough to born into the lucky twink class
>tfw forever a depressed metalhead (despite 2 yrs on HRT)
I hate my life.
>>
>>8417914

This was/is me: dyed black hair, mainly unisex clothing, jewelry, easy to excuse makeup, no pressure to be manly.
>>
>>8418071
its not as apparent in the photos as in motion
>>
>>8422377
>might shave their face suddenly or even their legs, but eventually they'll just revert back into being their own dirty dank shell of a person

that hits to close to home
>>
>>8422423
as you get older you will fill out and get more manly
look at your dad
that's what you're gonna look like
>>
"sissies" and traps.

never met one that didnt eventually tell me they thought they were trans.
>>
>>8422423
This is me
>>
File: 1495669296661.jpg (129KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
1495669296661.jpg
129KB, 600x953px
>>8417871
>>
>>8424541
That melon.
>>
>>8422377
Oh wow yep experimented with body hair shaving during my femme metalhead phase.

>>8422409
Well your more feminine so you'll be able to enjoy AGP more. Being masc is better for being a man, but the tradeoff is that you have to stare at that beast everyday.
Helps to be a stoner.

>>8424159
I've spent most of my life obese so I haven't really been able to track skeletal changes too good. Now that i'm starting to get fitter i'm realizing how solid and masc I am and wondering how long i've been like that(currently early 30s).
>>
>>8418066

Wide eyes, or crazy eyes, are caused by heightened levels of anxiety and can be seen in a lot of crazy people. Trans people do not usually have the crazy look but just know that eyes genuinely are a reflection of a person's emotional state.

Trans people's dead eyes are more like slightly closed, drooping at the sides, almost conveying a defeated look. It's the look of someone too fearful of their future and too scared to die. Apathetic in appearance might be one way to describe it but commonly people interpret the eyes as a "relaxed look." It's anything but relaxed, however, because that's just a facade to hide an internal struggle they've gotten used to on the daily. A look, almost of disassociation, may be common like staring into the distance (even if they're looking dead center at a camera).

An awkward smile might accompany the eyes, actually. The trick to spotting a fake smile is to look at the eyes since the sides will tighten and the eyes will partially close. A closeted trans person may just smile but ultimately feel no strong feelings about something and neglect to let their eyes join in with the reaction. People tend to notice an "odd" or "creepy" smile if it happens too much but cant put their finger on why. A trans persons emotions carry into their eyes more than they think.
>>
>>8424734
Great now I'm terrified people are gonna be able to tell I'm trans, and now that's all I'm gonna be thinking about when I talk to people.
This whole thread hit too close to home.
>>
>>8417951
Holy hell is that really you? You're really cute now. Please live for me ;_;
>>
>>8424734
>tfw this explains failed relationship after failed relationship
>tfw they will always know I'm a freak innately

at least I can noose myself before I was stupid enough to take estrogens knowing that absolutely nothing I could've done would've improved my lot in life bye
>>
>>8424759
Taking titty tablets will improve your life. (If your trans)
>>
>>8422443
same
>>
>>8424749
anon thank you but you don't have to think that way T_T
you fuck the world stop comparing yourself to others and focus on improving yourself I believe in you!!!
>>
>>8417883
Oh fuck, rip me
>>
>>8424734
I heard so often in high school that I had a thousand-yard stare and a creepy smile and I never got why people thought that.
>>
>>8417908
h-hot ;-;

pics?
>>
Like school shooters or autists
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.