[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm okay with gays and lesbians, but a guy wanting to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1493221934475.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493221934475.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
I'm okay with gays and lesbians, but a guy wanting to be a girl or a girl wanting to be a guy? That's pretty weird.
>>
>>8417492
>guy wanting to be a girl
>wanting
A G P
>girl wanting to be a guy
>wanting
A A P
>>
It's pretty 100% cringe. Trannies don't deserve tolerance.
>>
>>8417492
No shit. People all over understand this, on the one hand there's "gays and lesbians", the normal types, the pure faggot. They're well established as good natured moral people who crave love.

Then there all the other freaks, the psycho-fags. They're generally mixes of psychotic and psychopathic. You have different types though, like the autogynophile/hon/transvestite who is almost purely psychopatic. And you have the bisexual FTMs who are basically purely psychotic.

Have a cookie for your precious, precious opinion. Surprise surprise, nobody likes these people!
>>
>>8417702
>let me use psych terms I don't understand so I can SCIENCE!!!111one on 4chan

trannies are shit but armchairs belong in the incinerator
>>
>>8417702
trannie here, can confirm im a psychopath 100%. My therapist said i have clear cut signs of clinical depression even though i laugh and act normal around people.
>>8417492
and i actually agree with you op, everytime i think about how crazy what im doing is - it kinda messes me up. But theres literally no other way i can live, and I pay my taxes so you cant complain.
>>
>>8417737
>depression makes you a psychopath

I want the mindless navel gazing to end!
>>
>>8417860
>what is schizoidality
Psychopathy and depression bundled together. Because these people could never be so gracious as to only molest the world with one of those conditions.
>>
>>8417492
Why? Being a girl is better. Don't act like you haven't thought about it every now and then.
>>
>>8418039
>what is special snowflake syndrome

protip if you think you're a psychopath you aren't and lack of empathy is common in chronic depression. lack of empathy =! psychopathy
>>
>>8418074
Sure, go ahead, keep making excuses for the intraspecies-predators machiavellianly sabotaging everybody else's whole worlds.
>>
>>8417492
What is /lgbt/?
>>
>>8418039
>schizoidality
thats not a word?
>>
>>8418231
Narcissism is a word. Hysteria is a word. Obsessiveness, Paranoia, Psychopathy, etc.
>>
File: awoo.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>8417492
When will normies finally understand ?
You don't WANT to be the other sex
You just can't tolerate being your born in sex
Where do you think the 40% tranny suicides come from ?
It's not "oh i fucked up my life with poor life choices ;_;7"
It's "Fucking damn it dysphoria made me anti-social, depressed and i'll never pass ! ;_;7"
so yeah, start studying psychology on your own senpai
>>
>>8418349
>You just can't tolerate being your born in sex

but you can't always have what you want and have to deal with that

life is cruel but living a lie is not the solution
>>
>>8418409
your being retarder. What she is saying, is that death is preferable to living as your birth gender. Living a lie is the only option.
>>
>>8418434
so it IS a mental illness after all
>>
>>8417492
This the new 'conservative' mind set I see and it's interesting. Gay went up in the accepted scale and trannies just started from the bottom. Guess we'll have to wait a few years.
>>
>>8417492
It's only weird because you don't understand it. Do some research, listen to some real people's stories (not the troll of 4chan, real people), and you'll understand a little better.
>>
>>8417492
This
>>
File: IMG_20170611_161633.jpg (262KB, 958x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_161633.jpg
262KB, 958x1300px
Incoming trigger trannys

OMG MOM get the popcorn this is gonna be good
>>
>>8418470
No the depression gender dysphoria creates is the depression. I was happy enough as a child and teenager as there was no pressure on me to be masculine. Once I hit adulthood, thats when the issues started.
>>
>>8418059
what a bitch!
she being together with him since childhood and suddenly she leave him for a random ass girl .
>>
>>8417492
I don't understand how communities formed around sexuality- L,G. and B- are lumped together with and expected to unquestionably support a community focused around gender identity. I have nothing against transsexuals, it just strikes me as out of place when the rest of the letters are focused on acceptance of sexuality.
>>
>>8420255
A hon started the Stonewall riots.
>>
>>8418059
The way I see it girls are better. The issue is when you're born a guy... You are a fucking guy, not a girl. Wanting to be a girl should remain as wanting because most people will end up looking like a half breed.
>>
>>8417492
Trannies are barely even human.
>>
Yep I dunno i think they are missing chromosomes and shit
>>
>>8418349
If you don't feel like a guy, it's socially completly acceptable to express yourself more feminine.
If you're not attracted to girls, it's socially completly acceptable to be into guys. (In most parts of the world)

There are loads of simple answers to your problems that don't include mutilating yourself and making yourself undesirable towards straight women, aswell as gay guys and afterwards spiraling downwards deeper and deeper into depression since you can't get love because of your own mistakes until the final straw hits and you end it.

I don't mean to sound biggoted but I never understood trans people. You know it's not gonna end well. You know you'll never have a loving and caring girl/boyfriend if you do it and you still go through with it. It's like willingly jumping down a well without having any rope to help you climb back up and then crying about you being stuck down there.
>>
File: 1494948946614.jpg (225KB, 1600x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1494948946614.jpg
225KB, 1600x1349px
>>8421316
every word of this ^
>>
>>8417492
that's true sis
come join the terf army
>>
>>8421316
>>There are loads of simple answers to your problems that don't include mutilating yourself
>>mutilating yourself
>>mutliating
How's softer skin and cuter face mutliating? Not every transwoman decides to go into SRS.
>>undesirable towards straight women, aswell as gay guys
Why? A passable straight girl (male) will get a straight bf.
>>I don't mean to sound biggoted but I never understood trans people.
You will never understand and therefor you remain ignorant to the real issues behind it. All it does is alleviate the suffering some has to endure. What's a life without any bit of fun? >>8418470
Ay and this makes us to stronger people than most of the cis people around. All who remain will have the willpower to live on his terms.
>>
>>8421496
>life with a bit of fun
>'bit'
You know what? Yes, dressing up as a girl or doing similar things can be fun for a 'bit'. But we're not talking about a 'bit'. If you transition, you'll have to live with it the rest of your life. You'll allways be a woman with a dick or in the worst case an ugly hon, if the complete hrt fails and you'll have to be happy about the rest of your life, the only way out being a rope or a bullet to the head.
Hrt is the most risky bullshit so many young men fall for while other people encurage them because 'you always gotta be nice and supportive!' Even though you're basically looking at a walking coffin.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.