[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for terfs. Do you hate all MtF or just transbians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 24.jpg (606KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
606KB, 1920x2560px
I have a question for terfs. Do you hate all MtF or just transbians and if so then why. I I've never really had that explained at length to me.
>>
>>8416917

Hate's pretty strong of a word. Bi mtfs and "straight" mtfs also do and say terrible things, so "transbians" being singled out is not really necessary.

I don't consider myself a terf, btw, I just know I'd get called one anyway lol
>>
>tfw you can't help but want TERFs to approve of you transition
>>
>>8416961
>"straight"
Why quotes? Also what terrible things do they do?
>>
>>8416974

Because they're technically gay men.

Paris Lee's thing with enjoying street harassment is the first thing to spring to mind. There was also the straightie that said many gay men are faking being gay because they are afraid to transition.

Idk how many of the pedos have identified as "straight" but I'm sure some are. Synthia China Blast is probably straight.

Plus a lot of these straighties bang on about wanting to be with a man to further feminize themselves, or to feel more like a woman, and that's obviously lesbophobic.
>>
>>8416961
>"straight"
Very non terfy of you.
Since you're on this board you're probably a lesbian yourself so what's the problem if a MtF likes guys? She's not "straight: enough for you?
>>
>>8417157
Wait but this isn't all mtf then just some specific examples you have in mind? And is that to say that you don't think that there are straight mtf? Or that gay men are just straight mtf who are too afraid to transition? i don't really understand. i'm sorry to say.
>>
>>8417157
>There was also the straightie that said many gay men are faking being gay because they are afraid to transition

Was that Juno Dawson?

She basically said that many mtfs identify first as gay men before eventually transitioning. Pretty uncontroversial
>>
>>8417157
Wasn't Paris conflicted about enjoying street harassment? Honestly I'm a feminist and I "enjoy" street harassment because it tells me that I'm passing, but it's not because I actually enjoy sexual attention from adult male strangers and hobos.
>>
>>8417157
Lee is way to self-aware to be a gay man.
>>
>>8416917
We hate things with peens that pretend they are women.

If you're a woman and you want to cut off that disgusting scrote then we're cool...
>>
>>8417453
lol as a post op mtf all i have to say is fuck off
>>
>>8419316
tbqh I'm fine with that post at least that's something that can be fixed I crave approval
>>
>>8416917
Only "transbians" that go after cis lesbians.
>>
>>8417453
we all hate hons
but why all mtfs
this is what the thread is about

t. mtf that's looking into orchiectomy
>>
>>8419431
Who else would a transbian go after?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 691x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 691x537px
>>8416917
I don't really care if people want to transition as I'm a believer in bodily autonomy. The only MTFs I hate are the activist types who argue for stupid "rights" within the feminist sphere of politics out of a sense of entitlement. Specific examples include the whole "cotton ceiling" thing, and the recent whining about women holding "no uterus no opinion" signs at the women's march in a specific reference to abortion rights.

I don't consider myself a TERF but I'm in that sphere of conversation and I don't think TERFs hate trans people as much as the trans community thinks. Please don't go to them seeking validation though; it's a waste of your time and their time.
>>
>>8419805
>That image
To be fair though the >just be a feminine male :^) meme needs to die
>>
>>8419723
Hetero women, because they actually like the D.
>>
>>8419828

>Y-You can wear dresses as a guy lots of feminine gay men do that you be you sister haha!

Some TERFs just dont get it. There are threads on GC where they freak out about how much Blaire White looks like a girl as if the only trans people who exist are ALL hons and rapists in dressing rooms. Echo chambers at it's finest.
>>
>>8419805
In other words, TERFs don't like males identifying as females because it takes away from their female privilege.
>>
>>8420002
What does that have to do with anything I said? And please explain how MTFs existing would take away from "female privilege"
>>
>>8420102
Don't get b8d senpai
>>
>>8420113
I figured, but I wanted to see how far they'd go
>>
>>8420102
If we are reduced to our biological sexes, females are a lot more valuable to the society by their reproductive capabilities. This is why some safety nets such as women only spaces exist in the first place. If gender doesn't say anything about reproductive capabilites, it means these kind of spaces become either infested by males or rather unnecessary and obsolete and that is something that clearly hurts females.
>>
>>8419723

Bi girls and other transbians.
>>
>>8416961
Everyone is capable of doing or saying terrible things. I don't believe in "one person did x so everyone like them does", we each should only represent ourselves only.
>>
>>8419805
I honestly stopped carding about politics and hypocrites like you. You were the one who was appropriating rape survivors in that other thread weren't you? Talking about how you're the only one allowed to talk about it and feminism and raise money over it despite the fact you never were hurt that way.

Honestly I don't care about causes anymore. You are no different from Trump. The only difference is he and his people are more honest. This is why you're failing, nobody likes a hypocrite.

And I'm done with all of this. So is just about everyone else, have fun in the wilderness.
>>
>>8419696
Because you're a hon too, and worse yet, you think you're an exception which suggests narcissism and abuser tendencies.
>>
>>8416961
>>8419805
>>8417157

I've never seen cotton ceiling except as a straw man on your sites.

What is there for everyone to see is your "good rape" vagina monologues play where you promote pedophila and made it about drugging and raping a twelve year old to heal her.

Your "good rape" promotion of child abuse and pedophila can't get any more disgusting and it's from a play you like and defend.

Incidentally it's no surprise that most lesbians are domestic abusers and violent criminals and government statistics prove this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>
The cotton ceiling isn't about forcing lesbians to take tranny dick at gunpoint like they all seem to think, it's about how many lesbians, like many straight men, don't consider mtfs to be actually female.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.