[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting college [computer science] I'm a bi twink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

I'm starting college [computer science] I'm a bi twink in the closet
What should I do? How to approach and find other guys?
>>
>>8414788
Tell them your boipussy is genetically programmed to receive dicks
>>
You're in luck.
Computer science has zero attractive women in the field. Your classmates will soon turn gay for you if you femme up.
>>
>>8414794
I want a femme boyfriend too, I fear the gay ones will be all unshaven neckbeards, a shaven chubby is ok too
Please give me some tips should I signal my bisexuality in some ways?
>>
>>8414788
>computer science
When are your hormones being delivered?
>>
>>8416346
>>>>>>>>Implying
Twink != Trans
Why must everyone be a trans in denial to you people?

Also when I say I look for shaven guys I mean cute guys without facial hair, shaven body is a plus but generally I want twinks like me
>>
File: Programming Startup Kit.jpg (532KB, 1575x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Programming Startup Kit.jpg
532KB, 1575x1074px
>bi twink
>computer science
1d4 years until you become an MTF programming makes you trans be warned
>>
>>8416425
Come off it, you're obviously AGP.
>>
File: trap programmer 5.png (2MB, 1200x1726px) Image search: [Google]
trap programmer 5.png
2MB, 1200x1726px
>CS student.
>Femboy in the closet.

I was like that once too, then I just decided to be honest with myself and accept I'm a fucking tranny.
>>
>>8416439
>obviously
I don't know what agp means apart from ''men who become sexually aroused by the thought of themselves as women''
I like being called cute but I can't think of anything else, maybe that i like femdom?
I like femboys and traps too but that doesn't mean I want to be one
I like my body as it is, you're probably just memeing me, unless this agp thing is like a unnoticed mental illness that developes through time
>>
>>8416575
AGP is a form of transness.

Among natal males, it correlates with liking femdom, femboys and traps, and wanting to be cute. It also correlates with nerdyness and liking computer science.
>>
>>8416575
AGP is a fetish and a meme. They're joking. Don't take it seriously.
>>
File: 1487369115614.jpg (5KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
1487369115614.jpg
5KB, 250x208px
>>8416575
>>8416425
>>8416339
>>8414788

kek, you're trans anon.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>8414788
Have you ever fapped imagining yourself as a girl?
>>
File: 1496782757398.jpg (96KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496782757398.jpg
96KB, 816x960px
>>8416346
>>8416434
>>8416439
>>8416441
>>8416596
>>8416853
Statistically speaking, 3 out of 6 of these anons are going to kill themselves eventually.
Keep that in mind before you take anything they say into consideration OP.
Straight guys are more likely to experiment with a femboy than a fucking gross tranny too btw. Because pretty much 99% of straight guys are disgusted by trannies.
>>
>>8416868
butthurt tbqh
>>
>>8416874
It's alright anon, there's no reason to be mad.
Unless you actually fell for the tranny meme, then you should be lol
>>
>>8416941
I so haven't fallen for the tranny meme that I'm suffering every day :^)
>>
>>8416982
>suffering
Idk maybe get some direction in your life that doesn't involve feminization and self mutilation?
>>
>>8417376
I have hence why I'm suffering.
>>
>>8416596
AGP here, femdom is shit.

>having a fetish in the bedroom and online means you want to make it real and spew all over your actual life like a volcano of sheer molten autism
>>
>>8417392
Have you though? Do you have a healthy social life? Are you truly preoccupied with accomplishing something?
Are you trying to say that not transitioning earlier is the cause of your suffering? Because living in regret is not healthy either.
Are you depressed? If so, the desire to transition might just be a coping mechanism. Something that you believe will turn your life around.
Are you unsatisfied with being a male? You could always improve yourself as a male. Lifting and an overall healthy lifestyle may change your mindset, boost your confidence and self-image, and just improve your life overall.
That is the beauty of being a male, you can make yourself strong, and you have to work to make yourself attractive and happy, and the payoff is all the more satisfying, while women are slaves to their genetics (and often just have to not be fat). This makes many of them compliant, weak, and easy to manipulate. Conflict and struggle makes a man strong.
If transitioning is truly the only thing that would make you happy then maybe you should go for it, you have the freedom to do what you like, and your mental health is as important as your physical health, if not more.
But you would have to think deeply on it because from what I've seen, the trans people here tend to be miserable, and the suicide rate is very high, I'm simply skeptical on whether or not transitioning is truly the right way for most people to go. All I can give is advice, because I don't want to see an already miserable person become irreversibly even more miserable.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.