[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else used to be really into tg stories and transformations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1496621282767.jpg (65KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1496621282767.jpg
65KB, 1024x577px
Did anyone else used to be really into tg stories and transformations when you were repressing? Sometimes I think I just had a transformation fetish and it made me trans.
>>
>tfw you're just a man with a TF fetish and you feel like you're walking on tightropes now every time you indulge your fetish for the fear you'll become a fucking tranny at the end of the tunnel

somebody hold me and tell me I'm not mentally ill i'm not mentally ill i'm not mentally ill
>>
>>8414802
Feminize yourself. Bit by bit.
Slowly enough so that very few people notice immediately. That's what I'm doing. Feels great.
The point of no return is a long, long ways away.
>>
>>8414802
Honestly I don't know if it caused me to be trans or if I was trans all along.
>>
>>8414808
>tfw I've subconsciously done this with my hair/nails/legs already

It's too late for me, isn't it?
>>
>>8414834
Anon I think maybe it's time to join us.
>>
>>8414834
>andro hair
>shaved lower legs
Haven't touched my nails yet, asides from proper length and filing. Might give my toes a clear polish.
>>
>>8414849
Probably but my stupid ego will get in the way until damnation to hon-dom.
>>
>>8414863
Honestly anon you might be trans and not just have a transformation fetish. Sometimes I think my fetish turned me trans but at the same time I always showed signs of begin trans and if you're doing your hair/nails and shaving your legs maybe you aren't cis just saying.
>>
>>8414878
I may very well be the biggest egg on this board but it doesn't matter. As long as I can fit as a male (albeit a long haired male with curiously manicured nails) and walk like a male and strut like a male and stick my dick into things like a male I can go from day to day without being depressed because I'm not making a fetish real. I'm highly irregular about this, too, for I am fantasy prone and the body I inhabit matters less, so much as I can continue experiencing the dream.
>>
>>8414849
>Your song is not ours!
>>
>>8414761
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>8414761
i actually used to fantasize about it ever since i was young, and watched some show about a guy who becomes a girl with some bracelet on. From that moment foreward, my entire life went from wanting to be looking as fem as possible to actually being a girl. When i was depressed i would lay in bed and daydream when i got home from school and had no one to play games with. I would just put on some music and play out fantastical scenarios in my head about somehow being forced to become a girl (usually through some magical means in-front of a crowd of friends or coworkers) and then living out anime fights or something. Then i went on a self improvement phase and realized that any form of daydreaming is actually the worst thing any person can do for there mental health. Without daydreaming to hold my feelings back, i found out about trannies and haven't been the same since.

so, lesson of the story - daydreaming is poison and escapism in its most dangerous and disgusting form. You'll perceive yourself way different than you actually are.
>>
>>8417655
Daydreaming isn't bad so long as the subjects are of normie things like getting the trophy wife or promoted at work or an astronaut headed to Mars.

If you're day dreaming of horse dicked centaurs fucking failed males into girls though, the problems start then.
>>
>>8417670
not really. Daydreaming is super bad, it gives you unrealistic expectations of reality, makes you think your something your not, creates a huge ego, it isolates you, makes you view the world is some strange isolated way and will lead you to a life of solitude - kinda like those guys in inception who just lay down and dream forever. Every second in your head is another second disconnected from reality.
>>
File: 1495068098925.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495068098925.gif
301KB, 350x464px
>>8414821
Personally for me I think it was the latter, there were a lot of signs about it, I just couldn't interpret them.

For example, this happened way before I had a transformation fetish:
>Be me
>Little autistic kiddo
>Watching a stupid talk show with my mama
>Somehow managed to misheard something the show's guest said
>I thought he said "when I was a girl"
>>(Mentally) Oh, so everybody used to be their opposite sex?? :000
>I look at my mom, surprised
>>Mom, I was pretty when I was a girl?
>>wot??.webm
>>(Mentally) Wait, did I just messed up?
>Starting to feel embarrassed
>Cover my face with a pillow
>I was blushing
>mfw
>Mom keeps looking at me with the same serious face
>Seconds later, she stops and shrugs
>>
>>8417698
>it gives you unrealistic expectations of reality

Only if you're prone to developing unrealistic expectations in the first place. Hence what delineates the Average Joe day dreamer, the Walter Mittys of the world from the maladaptive daydreamer and the autogynephile.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.