[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello people, im new here. Lately, i've been thinking A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: littletrap.jpg (50KB, 872x1050px) Image search: [Google]
littletrap.jpg
50KB, 872x1050px
Hello people, im new here.
Lately, i've been thinking A LOT about become a girl.
I am a 6~~8/10 guy, but i don't have a feminine face... I have a feminine body and 'personality' but im insecure about start with hormones to become a trap (Cuz i don't have disphory, so it isn't a trans). I don't want to be a ugly trap. What should i do guys? Should i accept my body the way it is? Im very confused.
By the way i'm 18yo. Thanks. Sorry to bothering you <3 (pic related)
>>
how is that pic related? it's not even you
>>
>>8413059
related to become a girl.
Don't judge me ;-;
>>
File: 1493934806190.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1493934806190.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>It's another "h-haha I'm not trans guys, I only want to take estrogens for slutting"

I still can't think of a single reason why a man would want to take hormones other than the hair loss pill.
>>
>>8413073
Its just, Trans girls suffer a lot, i don't want to despise their pain. But i wish i was a girl... Yeah, maybe for slutting... i don't know what i feel, i hope you guys help me to find myself :c
>>
File: wolly wonka.jpg (299KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
wolly wonka.jpg
299KB, 800x644px
>>8413087
>i wish I was a girl

that means trans. and anyone who knows you're on hormones is going to treat you like a transgirl accordingly.
>>
>>8413050
>I am a 6~~8/10 guy, but i don't have a feminine face... I have a feminine body and 'personality'

bahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahah
>>
>>8413050
show me your ass
>>
It is literally fucking dumbass het straight guys who jacked it to one too many X-Change gif/webems and now think they can live that life.

Bad news for you. You can't. You fucks make being a an actual transexual hell.

HRT is not magic. Just stop.
>>
>>8413087
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8414729>>8415436
>>8414704
>>8414695
why are you guys being rude w me? :c
>>
>>8417368
http://www.channel101.com/episode/219
>>
>>8417368
>pointing out you're an AGP
>rude
>>
>become a girl
>become
Fuck off you
A G P
G
P
piece of shit.
>>
>>8413050

K so, ignoring all the retards on this thread, WHY do you want to look this way?
>>
>>8417467
>this triggers the gay man
>>
>>8413050
Well i'm bi, I like feminine looking guys with some recognizable female features DESU
>>
>>8417524
thanks for being nice.
I want to look this way cuz, my personality is cute, fragile and adorable, and i don't see it matching with my male body. I wish i was a cute looking girl cuz i have a cute looking mind ;w;
>>
>>8417647
Im bi too, and i like feminine looking guys... etc just like you. But i have some female features (guitar-shaped body | nice ass and thigs | feminized voice and gestures, big cilia) So i wish iwas a complete girl u know?!
>>
op do wat u want. dont let these fags gatekeep.
>>
>>8419351
Man, that's gotta be bait.
>>
You can't just become a girl
>>
>>8413106
Except your parents, usually
>>
>>8413050
whenever I hear a guy who suddenly got into the idea *teehee i want to be a cute girl, i look so feminine*

more than likely looks completely like any other man. Sorry OP you ugly
>>
>>8420611
I'm not ugly at all, i'm a good looking guy, but i have some feminines characteristics that i, personally, don't like it
>>
>>8420445
Why not?
>>8419394
I just want help guys )=
>>8419366
Thanks for your support <3

Maybe i'am a genderfluid? This exists?
>>
>>8417415
Channel101 was some classic shit.

Anyway hijacking this shit to ask if I am an AGP. I think the male form looks really dumb, and I don't like how I look because of it. Figured I'd take hormones to get a little bit closer to something I like. I think I must have a lot of issues with it, because I think about it a lot when I'm just walking around. Is this AGP? More information: I don't want to get surgery or anything, as I'm okay having a penis, though I wouldn't mind maybe some cosmetic facial stuff done. I talked to a therapist about it, and she said I could refer any doctor to her if I decided to get on HRT and she'd tell them to do it, but she also said that I wasn't saying the typical things that her trans patients say (which I knew I wasn't; I didn't want to lie to get her to do the thing because I wanted her to know the actual reasons behind it).
So, what is this? If it's AGP then what should I do?
I can give more information if necessary; I am considering contacting a doctor very soon since I want to stop and hopefully reverse a little of the damage that testosterone has done but I figure I should challenge the notion before I do since it's a big decision.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.