[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTF Trannies shouldn't be allowed to play sports as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4200.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4200.gif
2MB, 460x259px
MTF Trannies shouldn't be allowed to play sports as women.

Thoughts?
>>
>take pills to make yourself feminine
>then exercise yourself to the limit to make yourself masc again to compete with bio girls

???
>>
It's fine if they're early transitioners
>>
>>8413049
It shouldn't matter what sex/gender someone is, if they're cis or trans, if they're intersex. It's sexist. Men and women shouldn't be segregated in sports.
>>
>>8413107
>I want all sports to be male dominated till the end of time

spotted the mascgen queer
>>
>>8413107
What will happen is that the only people that can compete in sports will be cis males.
>>
>>8413049
I don't think mtfs should be allowed unless they're on hormones
but even then it might just be better if there was a separate category like speial olympics idk
>>
>>8413126
>only the most physically able people will compete
Why do you only see this as a problem when it comes to sex and not any other time?
>>
>>8413107
Why? You do realize if shit like the NBA integrated with the WNBA one of two things will happen

1) They will end up being all men AND at the cost of the women's league
2) Teams will be forced to have women quotas and fuck up the sport beyond belief.
>>
>>8413049
Only if they haven't been on HRT for an extensive period of time. Non-HRT or early HRT shouldn't be allowed to compete with their identified gender. Not until the HRT has had it's full effects on the body's biochemistry and muscles.

>>8413056
Women are not meant to be dumb and helpless. That's a social/cultural thing. You're AGP as fuck if you think women and transwomen should be weak, pathetic girlygirls.

>>8413107
Human females are biologically designed by evolution to be less efficient and weaker than human males in physical activities. Mixing them both would put women, even the best of the best female athletes, at a disadvantage. It's a shitty and unfortunate aspect of human evolution, but it's true.
>>
>>8413193
The alternative to one form of discrimination isn't picking a different one.
>>
>>8413199
There's nothing wrong with keeping things separate
>>
>>8413231
Tell that to MLK and Mandela.
>>
>>8413238
If they weren't dead I would
>>
I'm mtf and I agree.

I don't think mtfs or ftms should be allowed to play sports with cis people just on principle. There's definitely mtfs who physically belong competing against women and ftms that physically belong competing against men, but there's way too many factors to try to make a blanket ruling about it and it's easier just to say fuck it
>>
>>8413194
>Women are not meant to be dumb and helpless.

Lol
>>
>>8413194
>Women are not meant to be dumb and helpless.
>Human females are biologically designed by evolution to be less efficient and weaker than human males in physical activities.
???
>>
I agree. I was the top female tennis player at my college for an entire season. I was pulling my punches too, except one. One time I invoked my masculinity. They sensed it as I sent that motherfucker towards them at 124 mph and broke the school record by 12 mph. It was like Inception where everyone looks at DiLeonardo DiCaprisun.
>>
>>8413284
>hurr i'm not as good in contact sports that means I should never use my brain and rely on my man for every thought and every action~ Tee hee~

The fact that cis girls do fall into this thought process doesn't make it okay.
>>
>>8413300
Feminism BTFO! Thank you Caitlyn!
>>
>>8413193
And still no women would play.
>>
File: IMG_4185.jpg (119KB, 739x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4185.jpg
119KB, 739x744px
>>8413107
Fuck off Tumblr God damn
>>
>>8414077
Not an argument.
>>
>>8413284
Women having less physical strength relative to men does not mean they are helpless or stupid.

>>8413275
Fuck off, /pol/
>>
>>8414275
>/pol/

What did he mean by this
>>
>>8414275
you were the only one talking about being helpless or stupid you disgusting faggot
>>
>>8413133
Because it's 50% of the population dumb shit
>>
>>8415781
But 90% of the population can't compete with the top 10% you sexist bigot.
>>
>>8413049
Professionally yes.
Recreationally no.
>>
>>8413049

They should be allowed to play sports as women as long as two conditions are met:
1) they have taken whatever necessary steps (physical or chemical castration) to prevent the development of masculine secondary sex characteristics throughout their life
2) they are currently on estrogen.

Of course, that means not even 1% of trannies worldwide can compete as women, and MAYBE 1% of trannies in Western countries can compete. This means only early transitioners should be allowed to compete as women.
>>
I think it should be understood that trannies have a birth defect, and just like the kid without legs and a hole in their heart, should accept that they should never compete in physical challenges.
>>
>>8413049
i'd agree with a few caveats with combat sports.
after the testes are removed and she's on HRT for 2+ years after, the differences between the sexes decreases considerably. while the number of muscle cells can't be changed, iirc things like strength, endurance, rate of strength gain, and bone density stabilize at approximately the same level as a woman of similar skeletal build.
if i'm wrong, please link me to something with the correct info. cis dude so idrk that much about hrt or dysphoria.
but as for sports that primarily rely on skill, accuracy, etc. i'd say let them in. if you're an elite female archer, you could likely go against any male and be on par with them, but might have to have a bow with a lower draw strength.
>>
>>8413049
Agree
t. mtf
>>
>>8416883
should have worded my first sentence better. i meant to mean that i'd agree to let them in if the trans community made a formal request to me personally, for some reason.
but i'm stoned so it came out stupid.
>>
>>8413194
>Only if they haven't been on HRT for an extensive period of time. Non-HRT or early HRT shouldn't be allowed to compete with their identified gender. Not until the HRT has had it's full effects on the body's biochemistry and muscles.
This.
>>
>>8413301

Then why is it okay to call MtFs who fall for it AGP? If even many cis women don't avoid it, why is it okay to harass MtFs who fall for it?
>>
>>8417790
Being a human fucking being >>>>>>> being your gender down to the very last stereotype.

Use your head.
>>
Women are just inferior to men.
>>
File: transgender-wrestler_2.jpg (121KB, 739x575px) Image search: [Google]
transgender-wrestler_2.jpg
121KB, 739x575px
>>8413049
But a consequence of that would be disallowing FtMs from competing with men. And we've seen that FtMs fucking dominate women in sports, as long as they're on T.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.