[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Blaire White has done far more to increase the acceptance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: faswdef.jpg (59KB, 597x960px) Image search: [Google]
faswdef.jpg
59KB, 597x960px
"Blaire White has done far more to increase the acceptance of trans people among right wing conservatives than any leftist trans activist could ever hope to do."

Despite your general opinion of Blaire do you agree with this statement?
>>
>>8412797
He can't increase acceptance of trans people because he isn't one.

If you mean has he done more to make the alt-right accept gay men in drag like him, yes.
>>
>>8412797
She's an uncle tom. Of course people who don't like trannies like her.
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (46KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
46KB, 225x350px
>>8412797
"Acceptance" is a meme created by men and for men only. Much like the same male propagated misnomer that feminism is about "equality".
>>
>>8412881
>>8412887
you people make me embarrassed to be trans
>>
>>8412906

>men propagated the idea that feminism is about equality

Have you ever read any feminist lit in your life?
>>
>>8412907
boo hoo for you.
>>
File: ezgif-2-2c5af2a7f7.gif (1MB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2-2c5af2a7f7.gif
1MB, 394x500px
>>8412912
nah my man... do you mind explaining feminism to me?
>>
>>8412797
I agree but that doesn't mean I like her or her views
>>
>>8412797
If right wing conservatives accept you, you do something wrong.
>>
>>8412797
No shit? People will rather agree with someone who parrots their views than someone who opposes them.
>>
>>8412907
Not much to go on but guessing that you aren't.
>>
>>8412938
>If right wing conservatives accept you, you do something wrong.

You mean being a civilized, fucntioning and helpful member of society?
>>
>>8412881
seems weird for a male to take estrogen, grow boobs and live as a female if they're not trans

>>8412907
same
>>
>>8413512
They're probably referring to the fact that she's admitted to being nothing more than a caricature of a woman.

Which I think was originally a knee-jerk reaction to Fagdalen and some other tranny-haters trying to get under her skin by telling her she would never be a real woman but she dragged it out too far.
>>
>>8412931
>>8412906

Caraposter, which pronouns should I use for you (srs question)
>>
File: kS23Sya.jpg (179KB, 924x836px) Image search: [Google]
kS23Sya.jpg
179KB, 924x836px
>>8413613
whatever comes naturally to you
>>
>>8413613
They don't respect other people's pronouns...
>>
>>8413613
Either "he" or "it"
>>
>>8413613
'schi' as schizophrenic or 'it'.
>>
>>8413618

Interesting.
>>
>>8412907
Oh shut up, you know that's the only reason the rationalist white conservatives even give her views.
She doesn't bring anything new, interesting or different than all those other self proclaimed rational youtubers. Her audience just likes her because she's trans and it somehow validates their opinions further.
>>
I'm trans and I met my boyfriend online. The first line on my profile said that I was trans. Now we live together and we're super happy. One day I asked him why he asked a tranny on a date and he told me that he watched Blaire's videos and learned that trans people were still people with thoughts and feelings. He said that she seemed so normal and down to Earth which helped him realize that not all trans people were like the retarded people you see in the media. So yes, I think Blaire has done way more for trans acceptance than any other trans person. Yelling at people and telling them to accept you or you're a bigot doesn't convince people that trans people are normal, you have to act rational and tolerant if you want people to accept you
>>
>>8413678
I like "schi"
Feels most natural for caraposter.

>>8413618
>whatever comes naturally to you

So yeah I have schis blessing to use those pronouns.
>>
File: 43534534 copy 4.png (99KB, 972x1192px) Image search: [Google]
43534534 copy 4.png
99KB, 972x1192px
>>8413726
You'll learn very, very quick that the majority of the posters here have distinctly male personalities which manifests in their """"activism"""" solely being based around being "cool" for leftists and rightists. Somewhat because the large percentage of their transitions are based in sex like >>8413745, but also just because being a man predisposes one to suiting their personality to whatever suits other people best.

But at least thats' the image that they present to me. Maybe they're not like that but that's what their representation shows.
>>
>>8413766
*not all like that
>>
>>8412924
kill yourself
>>
>>8413757
looks like it's pronounced "she"
>>
The people who refer to blaire as he or hate on her calling her an uncle tom are ugly unpassing transbians who are insanely jealous of the fact that she is more of a woman than they ever will be.

Blaire is great.
>>
>>8413824
desu sounds more like a mix between "she" and "he" when pronounced right

>schi is a good boygirl
>schis penis stopped working, but schi didn't care because men like feminine penises
>>
>>8412797
No Blaire is just the exception among transphobic conservatives
>>
I've seen people account for it, but I never understood why having the right politics would change your opinion on a medical issue.
>>
>>8413860
How does this not fit her?
The term "Uncle Tom" is used as a derogatory epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person perceives their own lower-class status based on race. It is similarly used to negatively describe a person who betrays their own group by participating in its oppression, whether or not they do so willingly.
>>
>>8413860
I'm subscribed to Blaire and love her videos but even I can admit she's turned into kind of an edgelord. She used to have a knack for subtly pushing the envelope without going overboard but it's starting to get worse. I also wish she'd shut up about early transitioners.

t. ftm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hho9aOzZohg&t=253s stan a real legend!
>>
telling how she never talks about herself, only politics
and when she does talk about herself, she lies
Her youtube is just as much an empty shell as she is emotionally
Does she have any feelings? Has she ever showed any that were spontaneous or genuine?
>>
>>8416199
She blogs about politics. What's the problem with that?

When has she lied?

I wouldn't want to share personal things online if I'm blogging or vlogging about politics or something else.
>>
>>8416220
watch this clip of Alex Jones, just a few minutes long (starts at 3:38:21)
https://youtu.be/8Fj9jm6tqrY?t=3h38m21s
Jones is asked "what Christmas means to him".
Is response is entirely abstract crap that has nothing to do with him
Why not a heartfelt response about his * feelings * about Christmas, the sense of community, belonging, love, hope, serenity, or personal memories of his?
If you rationalise it as a conscious choice you missed the whole point.
Lack of authenticity has emotional and psychological causes.
>>
>>8412797
Blaire White is hot, wish she was into girls.
>>
>>8416199
watch one of her livestreams if you want to see her personality
you obviously know nothing about her outside of what you've read here
>>
Totally Uncle Tom.
After all trannies are just vote serfs of the left and any tranny that expresses individual thought should be gasses in order to prevent left from loosing votes.
>>
you guys don't know a youtuber called naked ape right? if blaire is too "edgy" then i guess you couldn't possibly stand him
>>
>>8419745
>caring about youtubers
>>
>>8412797
I agree with it. I think Blaire is hilarious. But she's a hon if she's on any other persons video except her own. She looks great on her on videos though. Not sure what she's doing...looks like it might be how she does her makeup.
>>
>>8412797

Yes. While Blair is making amusing videos sharing her opinions on youtube, leftist trannies are getting rocked by niggers at antifa rallies and raping children while pretending to be 6 years old, like stefonknee
>>
Never heard of her until now. Watched a video. Not sure how to feel about her honestly. She has some views aren't that bad, but I can see some it is I guess. She came off a bit bitchy in the videos I watched, but I doubt I would waste time worrying/hating on her. I probably just won't watch her videos.

Is she helping us with right wingers? I don't know, I don't think anything will really help us with them.
>>
>>8419745
Don't you mean...HARAMBE?!
>>
>>8412797
he has a very punchable face. his faggot voice makes me want to punch him even more
>>
>>8421224
his makeup skills are fucking atrocious and those eyebrows are downright offensive
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.