[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW do I make myself transition when I fucking know I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1430318556715.png (1MB, 1201x678px) Image search: [Google]
1430318556715.png
1MB, 1201x678px
HOW do I make myself transition when I fucking know I'll never pass?

I want to kill myself so fucking badly, I have nothing to lose but I still can't do it, and every day I feel more like it would be easier and better for me just to buy a shotgun than to transition
>>
>>8411588
I know exactly how you feel anon. The only 2 things I think about are suicide and transitioning, but I can seem to actually take the steps to transition.
>>
My gf doesn't pass but I still love her and treat her like a girl. I hope that gives you some hope, assuming you're straight, there is a bisexual guy somewhere out there who will love you. It's not all about romantic partners but that helps.
>>
>>8411610
I have a girlfriend.

>tfw you're just sitting there playing video games and your girlfriend hugs you and starts crying and begs you not to kill yourself because you project an aura of depression and misery to everything around you
>>
Transition isn't an event it's a process
Just get your hormones and take them every day and do nothing else differently for however long you need
>>
File: 1492600460593.png (332KB, 871x994px) Image search: [Google]
1492600460593.png
332KB, 871x994px
>>8411622
I'm already on hormones
>>
>>8411620
>>8411628
Then you are transitioning...
>>
>>8411628
>tfw you thought there was another anon like you and you were wrong
>>
>>8411637
I don't have a single article of girl's clothes. I don't have a female voice, I don't know anything about hair or makeup, my mannerisms, voice, posture, and everything about me screams male. I look and act unquestionably like a man, the effect of HRT are massively overblown
>>
>>8411653
You're still taking hormones and therefore transitioning. Yeah all the stuff you don't know you have to learn. You're lucky enough to have a gf ask her she can help.
>>
>>8411665
Ok then, I guess I am transitioning then, which means that transitioning has done nothing to make me not want to die every moment of every day. Since that's true, there's nothing left and I should just kill myself right now
>>
>>8411673
Senpai you're a lot better off than me if you managed to get on hormones and get a girlfriend. You're depressed and transitioning probably isn't your only issue.
>>
>>8411673
Wanna make a suicide pact? I'm 23 unpassable not transitioning no gf no friends nothing really to live for. I figure my parents will feel bad, but oh well they are the only ones that will miss me.
>>
>>8411665
and further
>You're lucky enough to have a gf ask her she can help.

What the fuck do you think this will do?

>how do I speak more like a girl?
>uhh... I dunno... I just speak this way naturally. Why don't you try to talk like a girl and I'll help you?
cue me trying to talk like in a feminine way
>Oh... You don't sound feminine at all..
>What can I do to improve it?
>I have no idea...

>do you think you could teach me a bit about makeup?
>Well I only wear makeup on special occasions... but maybe I could put makeup on you? It'd be fun!
>yeah that sounds great
cue her putting makeup on me and me looking like shit
>Wow... um... I don't really know how to apply makeup to other people. Sorry it came out so bad...

Similar stories for her trying to dress me like a girl, her trying to teach me how to act like a girl etc.

You think half the planet is experts on males transitioning into girls? That's an incredibly specific and niche subject that virtually all girls will have no idea about. Most girls aren't cosmetologists, hair stylists, fashion coordinators etc. They just picked up on things naturally over the course of their life, things that work only for them. Some girls actually care about that stuff a lot but they're far more of a minority than this board thinks. If I was born female like I wished I was I wouldn't care about any of that stuff either, it only matters because it's a necessity for passing
>>
>>8411709
You're literally not even trying. I'm not gonna feel bad for you if you put 0 effort into things sorry. You could ask her for help with make up at the very least she could help you with that. Look up how to speak like a girl I'm not even on hormones and I can speak like a girl after years of training. Shit isn't hard you just have to put effort into it. It's literally just like the picture you posted.
>>
>>8411665
It all takes time padawan.

Baby steps
>>
>>8411726
Ok let me spent the next five, maybe ten years dedicating every moment of every day working on passing, learning everything I can, disregarding everything else in the world.

Once I do that and it completely fails will you feel bad for me then?
>>
>>8411738
Welcome to being trans. You have to put the effort in or you wont pass. I'm not gonna feel bad for someone that just takes HRT and complains that they don't pass while doing literally nothing else to help them pass. I'm not sitting here saying "I suck at football so badly it's unfair I'll never be good" while I never play the fucking game.
>>
>>8411756
Effort will never make me pass. No amount of time, energy, or money in the world will make someone who is utterly genetically fucked pass. You yourself fucking said

>Just get your hormones and take them every day and do nothing else differently for however long you need

and now you're giving me shit for having already done what you said. If I had even the slightest chance of passing I would have done all of this years ago without a second thought.
>>
>>8411709
>Well I only wear makeup on special occasions...
So what happened to the meme that girls are wearing "natural" looking makeup whenever guys think they aren't wearing any?
>>
>>8411777
Exactly that, it's a fucking meme
>>
>>8411769
>Just get your hormones and take them every day and do nothing else differently for however long you need
When did I say that? I don't think you realize I'm the non transitioning 23 year old suicidal anon. Either put in the effort and kill yourself when you've exhausted all options or just give up now. I don't know what to tell you other than if you don't try you'll never know if you can pass. Look up make up tutorials look up mtf voice training save up for ffs. I'm not gonna feel bad for you when I'm honestly worse off than you.
>>
>>8411797
If it's that easy why the fuck aren't YOU doing it you hypocrite?
>>
>>8411801
My life is a fucking unsalvageable mess
>>
>>8411811
So you're not actually worse off than me because my parents threw me on the street when I was teenager and DID make me homeless
>>
>>8411829
>I know exactly how you feel anon
>finally someone knows this pain
I have a girlfriend
>fuck you you piece of shit, you're not even trying. I'm not trying either but FUCK you for having a girlfriend
>>
>>8411834
You have a gf and you're on hormones. My dude why can't you try to just work from there you got over the hardest step.
>>
>>8411839
>voice training
>practice hours every day for years
>still a chance it will never work out

>makeup training
>practice hours every day for years
>have to pay a fuck ton of money figuring out what works and what doesn't
>adjust to products as certain things could make you break out or cause issues requiring more practice and money to correct

>posture training
>buy mirrors and hang them up everywhere in your room
>constantly adjust yourself to appear more feminine
>do this all day every day for years

>actually putting it all together
>requires going out in women's clothes with makeup, etc. in public
>have to do it everyday
>have to deal with being stared at, gawked at, made fun of
>have to deal with making people uncomfortable and being a freak
>even if you pass perfectly in pictures that doesn't mean you will in person
>could take years to actually pull it off
>high chance of failing after all those years of effort
>100% chance of failing if you have bad genetics, making everything a waste of time

>hormones
>find therapist in your city who does informed consent
>visit them once
>take prescription to pharmacy
>leave house once every few months to visit pharmacist for cheap hormones
It's fucking effortless, cheap, and you can't actually fuck it up

>girlfriend
>find someone who likes your combination of appearance/personality/interests by sheer luck
>also like them by sheer luck
>spend time together developing an emotional bond
>ya did it
Again, effortless. It's just circumstance
>>
>>8411866
Look sorry this turned into a shitting contest but I just don't understand why you don't try to learn those things. I learned how to speak like a girl in about 6 months. Make up probably takes about the same amount of time and I don't know about posture. So why don't you try it's part of transitioning everyone has to learn those things.
>>
>>8411866
You got over the initial I'm taking hormones to relieve dysphoria step which means you want to transition. It will take years to fully transition. I can't even get the first step done, but if I did I would put my all into it before I end up killing myself. Anyways I'm sorry this turned into a fight good luck I hope everything works out for you and I hope you really try everything before you try to kill yourself.
>>
>>8411777
It's propagated by pizza faces who slather themselves in makeup just making their shitty skin worse
>>
>>8411588
Get really drunk and then you'll be able to do it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.