[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the fact that /tttt/ Blanchardians disagree with Blanchard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: qmark.png (109KB, 219x221px) Image search: [Google]
qmark.png
109KB, 219x221px
Does the fact that /tttt/ Blanchardians disagree with Blanchard on puberty blockers/early transition prove that they rationally think for themselves, rather than blindly following Blanchard?
>>
like lmao who even cares autist
>>
>>8410923
It's called /hon/, not /tttt/.
>>
>>8411040
Not everybody here are hons.
>>
>>8412364
Not everybody here is tr-

Never mind.
>>
>>8412364
Yes, we are, hon chan.
>>
>>8412364
It's not being a hon if you're a permanent AGP depressor!

I'll never give in. Man until death, or magical wizard powers.
>>
>>8415227
I know there are *some* hons (I'm one of them), but that doesn't mean *everyone* here is a hon.

>>8415432
At least do what I do and go on HRT.
>>
>>8410923
No, it proves that they don't understand the theories they purport to believe in. Transsexuality in children/teens being curable directly follows from the rational choice/paraphilia developing into a gender identity premise.

In the case of the rational choice situation an early intervention can help an extreme homosexual learn to cope with being a feminine male. In the case of AGP an early intervention can prevent it from developing into a gender identity. Since AGP is not permanent in kids/teens under proper Blanchardian doctrine it can be removed to prevent the identity from surfacing.

One can't rationally both believe in the typology and support early transitioning.
>>
>>8415432
it's not so bad

at least i can fuck traps with daddy fetishes all day when i'm old enough so that crossdressing ceases to be viable

there are worse fates than being male homo sapiens on planet earth

maybe if you save up all your shekels and freeze yourself you can wakeup when they've invented body swapping
>>
>>8415460
That's just him not going far *enough*, then. His broken assumption is that trans people have problems because of a difference between their gender identity and assigned sex, which is entirely standard identitarianism, but as you can obviously see from the people in femgen who talk about dysphoria, it is not a very accurate assumption.
>>
>>8415435
Everyone is a hon. Embrace the Truth, there is only one type of trans. Passing is a meme.
>>
>>8415568
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Mind elaborating?
>>
>>8415593
Trans people tend to say that they feel dysphoric due to their gender identity. Clearly Blanchard must've bought that, since you say he focused on preventing the development of a cross-sex gender identity. However, there's lots of ways we can now this is inaccurate - for example, femgen is full of HSFBs and AFPs who according to the gender identity model shouldn't feel dysphoric, but do.

If you go further - and say that gender identity is BS, or at least an irrelevant distraction - then perhaps the interventions proposed by Blanchard merely cause repression.
>>
>>8415644
I'd draw the opposite conclusions from this - that the psychological model is nonsensical and that biology is a far more likely cause.
Femboys grow up as men and strongly take to their male identity. However they suffer from neurological issues that make them feel like their body is supposed to be female. Since their identity as males is solid they bridge these two facts by becoming what they are.
MTFs are essentially the same BUT they do not strongly take to a male identity, or at least no over time. They feel that they're feminine and that their body needs to be female, and so conclude that they are women.

Intersex conditions often exist on a spectrum, and this could also be the case here. Maybe MTFs are just more thoroughly feminized than femboys and so can't hold to a male identity. Maybe their dysphoria is stronger, or pertains to different body parts. After all there are MTFs who don't at all mind having a dick, just like femboys.
>>
>>8415644
Identities don't need to be restricted to male and female. Femboys develop twink/feminine boy/feminine whatever my sex is identities. Or they are just managing their female identities by being femboys instead, which explains why so many transition in the end.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.