[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I just fully accepted my self for being gay, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7989.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7989.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey guys, I just fully accepted my self for being gay, and I tried makeup today and I actually felt pretty good, please rate my make up?
>>
You can kill someone with that chin.
>>
>>8410481
Please get FFS
>>
>>8410481
No one said lesbians couldn't wear makeup.
>>
>>8410481
Anon please don't believe you should be wearing makeup just because you're gay.
Hate to tell but nobody really finds that kind of hyper-femme look attractive unless you're also a waify twink.
Having the freedom to wear makeup doesn't mean that its a good idea.
>>
>>8410521
shut the fuck up gender police, he cam do whatever he wants
>>
i give it a solid 5
>>
File: IMG_7986.jpg (108KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7986.jpg
108KB, 750x1334px
Thank you! So here's another pic with the thot filter ;). I also am very afraid to tell my dad ( who is a us veteran ) how do I start up the conversation
>>
>>8410535
"Hey dad, can you put this gun to my temple and fire?"
>>
Wow that's rude
>>
>>8410535
Well you should probs take the makeup off first. I'd imagine that would lead to issues.
Or pull a ballsy move and do makeup plus girls clothes, come out as trans, then just say "just kidding I'm gay!" and it'll lessen the blow
>>
>>8410481
what the fuck makeup has nothing to do with being gay. that's fucking weird. why would you use that??? accept the fact that you're gay, sure, but don't be a bitch faggot
>>
>>8410583
>wearing eyeliner means you secretly want to become a girl

And the gender bender army pulls another BS excuse out of its own ass to justify brushing wide swathes of the population as closet tranny.

>EVERY LAST MAN in hollywood is a tranny! You gotta believe me, guys!

A girl can do masc things without being FtM but the MOMENT a guy does anything even BORDERLINE feminine he's instantly a tranny.

Where is the logic here? There is none. Only fetishism. Depraved fetishism.
>>
>>8410481
OP you have a nice facial skeletal structure, for sure. And not a bad job for male makeup.

My only general tip: just lose some weight, it will truly make you fuggin -hot- with those facial bones.

You're young, you're male, it will be easy for you to lose weight. Just get active and your body will do all the work. You don't even have that much that you have to lose really. Don't take this as an insult, it totally isn't. You've got great potential.
>>
>>8410481
we have same facial features. You look like a male version of me.
>>
>>8410560
>pretend to come out trans
You know I honestly wouldn't do this, but they aren't wrong in that your dad will literally be glad you're just gay and not trans.

My -liberal and tolerant- mother was like "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE GAY?!?!" when I came out as trans to her. Cishet normies have such a bad view of trannies they would view gayness as a totally good thing in comparison.

I want to give you real advice so bad, but seeing as I'm trans rather than gay, I don't exactly have anything 100% the same as your experience, other than this: grab life by the balls and just tell your dad, mention you love him and you've always been like this.
>>
File: IMG_8017.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8017.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Thanks guys. I came out to my dad last night and he didn't like that at all. He told me that I was a failure to him as a son and that I should have stayed in the closet and that I will burn in hell for my way of life.
>>
File: IMG_8018.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8018.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Please text me anyone at (951) 399-1715 . I need someone to help me through this
>>
This went from 0 to 11 rather quick. Hang in there, bruv.
>>
>>8412461
You know, make-up is not bad idea if you want to hide these skin imperfections.

As for your father: don't do things that would get you disowned, then spend all his money for sweet sweet sinful gaylife.
>>
>>8410481
that eyeliner tho
>>
File: Tormented.png (793KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
Tormented.png
793KB, 691x653px
>>8412479
I remember when I came to my mom and it capsized. I thought she'd accept me no matter what. I've been completely emotionally contained since then, I never show anger or sadness.

This is the life that we've been doomed to live, anon. Time to toughen up and start fighting. Nobody has your back as much as you do.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.