[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sexually attracted to both sexes but emotionally only connect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>sexually attracted to both sexes but emotionally only connect with males
>ogle girls in the street while wanting a dominating guy to fuck you in the ass at the same time
>have a mild disdain for most females that hasn't gone away yet

>tfw all this bisexual shit is confusing and you wish you were just gay

Anyone know these feels?
>>
>>8410356
Anyone else think OP might be AGP?
>>
>>8410616
OP and every last male on this board /tttt/.
>>
>>8410644
Gays are HSTS, remember?
>>
>>8410650
Only the gold stars. Any other gay is just AGP in denial
>>
>>8410650
The HSTS/AGP divide isn't real. You can like men and get boners from crossdressing.
>>
>>8410658
They're all just lying. There is no scenario where Blanchard is wrong. Blanchard is always right. Blanchard is always right. Blanchard is always right.

Give in and admit you want to become a girl too anon.
>>
>>8410664
>want to become a girl

What? No, eww. I definitely do not want to be feminine. I want a loving relationship with a man, full of sweaty awesome gay sex and cuddles. I just wish I could rid myself of this attraction to females.
>>
>>8410680
Clearly, you just don't know what's good for yourself. You're an 'egg', and it's my duty to open you up until you admit you're the woman you were always meant to be.
>>
>>8410356
This pseudo-Cyryllic is hideous.
>>
File: 1469113625442.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1469113625442.gif
479KB, 434x444px
>>8410356
>tfw sexually attracted to females only but emotionally only connect with males
>>
>>8410664
>Blanchard is always right. Blanchard is always right. Blanchard is always right.
kill yourself
>>
>>8410356
I got a similar feel broham.
>only romantically attracted to women
>only sexually attracted to men

Such a struggle.
>>
>>8411167
>not thinking that's the best sexuality
>not bonding with your bf over your own hot female body
>not talking about which girls you find hot to each other
>not both getting off to his manly dominance and your sweet submissiveness
>>
>tfw femboy and just want to dom and also cuddle a cute mtf
>tfw they would probably hate me for being a chaser and people at lgbt groups at my college are mostly weirdos who just want to talk about political activism
>>
>>8411561
This meta pseudobi shit is cringey.
>>
>>8411597
>cringey
???
>>
>>8411561
>having a sexless relationship
>occasionally forcing yourself to have sex you don't really enjoy to make your partner happy
>not making him really happy anyways because he wants you to enjoy it
>having to avoid touching and looking at your partner while having sex
>basically using him a dildo and getting off to random fantasies rather than the actual sex you're having
>feeling guilty about not being able to reciprocate
>feeling guilty about trapping him in a relationship without proper sexual gratification
>probably damaging his self esteem at the same time too
>feeling like a retard for not realizing you're not bi before you got there in the first place
>not being able to have sex at all without paying a prostitute cause nobody wants to fuck a girl with a boyfriend (not like i personally was able to before that)
>yet always being horny because god had to also bless you with a high sex drive and you got off antidepressants cause you thought they're the reason your sex life is shit
>putting your bf in the same situation for the same reasons
>caring about all this shit because you still love him as a person
>not being able to have a satisfying relationship after you break up because you don't connect to anyone you like and you can't build a relationship on sex alone
>replying to bait because you've actually been there and need to vent

>not bonding with your bf over your own hot female body
>not talking about which girls you find hot to each other
You don't need a bf for that silly

>>not both getting off to his manly dominance and your sweet submissiveness
That would require him to not be a sub
>>
>>8411816
Fuck other people.

>You don't need a bf for that silly
Companionship.

>That would require him to not be a sub
Now that's a problem.
>>
>>8410356
yeah, with agp on top of it (or under?)
>>
>>8411561
I want to die cause it will never be real
>>
>>8415738
First, it's under.

Second, OP probably is too.
>>
>>8415753
I can actually connect with women too (depends on personality/cultural bg) and I recall I had bi tendencies even before I developed agp
>>
>>8415788
You can have underlying AGP before it becomes explicit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.