[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tttt/ and /mtfg/ believe in detectable Freudian "egg"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 459083.png (2MB, 1398x1418px) Image search: [Google]
459083.png
2MB, 1398x1418px
Why does /tttt/ and /mtfg/ believe in detectable Freudian "egg" traits and "unconscious dysphoria" that supposedly warrants transition in adult males, while at the same time advocating for blocking medically diagnosed dysphoric children and teens because """there's no way that you could know for sure" ?
>>
>>8410164
>advocating for blocking medically diagnosed dysphoric children and teens because """there's no way that you could know for sure"
but nobody here worth listening to does this
>>
>>8410164
Only Blanchardians, a small minority, believe in preventing kids from transitioning.
>>
>>8410164
The first half of that premise was promising. You dun goof'd.
>>
>>8410164
those aren't real trans women saying that, don't blame us...
>>
>>8410164
because /lgbt/ isn't one person
>>
>>8410415
Who's this hacker named /lgbt/? Is this a person from my cringy college LGBTQIA+++++ club?
>>
>>8410164
Block hstses.

Trans agps.
>>
Because Blanchard worship is detrimental to clear thinking.

Estrogen is also detrimental to clear thinking.
>>
>>8410164
What's your real opinion on falsetrans, cara?

I'm uncomfortable with my male traits, feel dysphoric so much I can't leave bed, and would choose to be a cis woman in a heartbeat. Also physically more masculine than anyone I know and can't contextualize myself as a woman without feeling like a fraud or intruder, though that could be due to bad social skills. Contextualized myself as a girl when young but very immature for my age and retreated to addictions because people overwhelmed me.
What am I? If I got proper therapy, would all this go away?

i trust your opinion because I don't think we're that different, apart from the fact that you're a woman and I'm just a confused
>>
>>8410666
Can't you just grow a vagina at will Satan?
>>
>>8410666
What's your history of crossdressing and AGP fantasies?
>>
>>8410679
As a kid I took some of my mom's more androgynous clothes and wore them most of the time. she let me keep them
same as a teen, but bought my own
Never actually crossdressed.

Also as I said I was very emotionally stunted. Had absolutely no self-conception of how I looked or awareness of how other people perceived me until my mid teens
I'm trying to address that before even thinking about transitioning since my emotional health is really bad and it hurts

I'm not remotely agp, never fantasize about my own body
>>
>>8410748
What more androgynous clothes? How androgynous?
>>
>>8410762
Short sleeved shirts and sweaters
Not that androgynous
>>
>>8410796
Not simultaneously obviously
>>
>>8410762
And if you were referring to my mom's clothes I took her scarves and blouses
>>
>only blanchardians want to prevent kids from transitioning

This is absolutely false, young kids transitioning is actually very controversial.
>>
>>8410839
>>8410182
>>8410640
I wasn't even referring to the Blanchardians here when I said that. Besides the most prominent Blanchard posters here are early trans themselves who are against late transitioning.
>>
>>8410839
Among trans people and/or liberals? Not at all my experience.

>>8411885
That makes them bad Blanchardians. Blanchard would call that child abuse.
>>
>>8412327
when most of the trans people here say that medical transition is necessary for being trans, they only mean in insofar as it involves taking medicine as a "cosmetic" choice. Hence why /mtfg/ and the large population of trans people here think that transition should be barred for anyone under 21.
>>
>>8412373
I call bullshit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>8410164

>while at the same time advocating for blocking medically diagnosed dysphoric children and teens

Reminder to sage all of this guy's threads. He adds nothing to the board. You type "sage" (without the quotation marks, hopefully you're not retarded so you knew that already) into the options field.
>>
>>8412378
sure you do
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.