[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>straight guy you are good friends with >want to fuck him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 87.jpg (47KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
47KB, 360x640px
>straight guy you are good friends with
>want to fuck him more than you want three fucking wishes
>seriously, nicest person you've ever met and he's hot 2-boot
>he is straight and gets with women every other night
>overwhelming jealously
What do I do?
>>
Transition lol
>>
Wallow in it.
>>
transition and let him ravage your boipussy

i'd say 4 ou of 5 high-test Chads have fucked a trannie once or twice in their lives
>>
>>8409878
>>8409932

/tttt/ plz
>>
>>8409872

BI CD here, had to let go of my best friend for over 20 years as he is married, I wanted to fuck him more than anything so I let him go and didn't return his calls.
>>
>>8409948
i'm not a /tttt/ member. i'm just telling the truth

most of those dudebro Chads will fuck a hot trannie given the opportunity, some would even prefer to get fucked instead

all behind people's backs of course
>>
>>8409970
Pretty much correct.
Some of the high test guys I've seen on a certain website for hooking up would agree to fuck with a crossdresser. Doesn't even have to be trans.
>>
I'm in the same situation except it's my roommate and the feeling comes and goes. I think the best option, honestly, is to distance yourself as far away as possible.

It's not going to happen. He is straight. Get over it for your own sake. No one's perfect. He isn't. Look for someone who'd be capable of reciprocating the feeling.

My issue is that he's literally my best friend. We've told everything about our lives to each other and I'm pretty emotionally invested in our friendship to outright end it or even curb it.

He's in a relationship now and while I genuinely hope it goes well, I can't help but feel a little shitty whenever he talks about it.

Leave it be anon. It's the best thing you can do for yourself. Even if it hurts. Rip off the band aid now before the cut beneath gets worse.
>>
>>8410024
This so much.

Im actually having casual sex with someone I really care about and who treats me well and makes me feel so special. He's literally the definition of perfect to me. He's currently single but we're both at different stages in life.

He's a businessman and I'm still a college student who still lives with his parents :( I'm more motivated than anything to be independent and educated so I could have the possibility of dating this guy.

There's still the chance of him finding someone during the years it will take for me to accomplish this and if/when it happens it's going to fucking hurt anon.

I'm going to feel absolutely crushed, it'll the worse feeling ill ever experience and I'll probably feel suicidal because I just have a feeling that I know I'll never meet a soul as kind of beautiful...

But I'll have to live with it, deal with the pain, and try to move on with my life.

Life is suffering and the only way to overcome the pain is by achieving (or atleast trying) to achieve happiness in your life
>>
>>8410024
can you program yourself to not like him? like think of gross shit when you are around him and focus on all his flaws

is this a thing?
im high.
>>
>>8409872
You're not alone. A great friend of mine is a perfect 10. Looks, personality, intelligence, everything. He's extremely cute and effeminate - he'll be really affectionate, leaning his head on your shoulder, or he'll ask you to ride on the back of his bicycle while holding onto him. He's one of the smartest people I know, too. Like, if you asked me to create my ideal soulmate, it'd be him. Naturally, of course, he would spend his nights talking about whoever his current female crush was, how perfect she was and how he would never be with her.

He has absolutely no idea I like him. He probably doesn't even know that I like guys. I don't know how to tell him, so I don't and we just talk about school and classes and stuff.

There are 3 others like him. Not quite as perfect, but still fantastic. One was my roommate for a summer. I'm not sure if he's straight, actually. I'd bet money against it, but I caught him looking at girls on Tinder once. It really didn't help that he didn't seem to mind physical contact if I was showing him something on my phone and he was next to me. Another one went through a few emotional times last year. I wanted nothing more than to hold him and tell him everything would be alright, but I assume straight guys aren't really into that kind of thing.

Such is life.
>>
File: 1396632738275.jpg (110KB, 1155x840px) Image search: [Google]
1396632738275.jpg
110KB, 1155x840px
>>8409872
>he is straight and gets with women every other night
>knows he has no chance
>still attracted to him
>>
>>8410396
I've tried but I can't do it. I feel terrible. And in a way, it's just not fair to him.

He's a great guy, to the core, and he's one of the few people who knows about my sexuality.

Like I said, I'm pretty emotionally invested in our friendship for me to just cut him off. When I try to associate him with his flaws and other "bad" attributes, he finds a way to redeem (not the word I was looking for but eh) himself.

And I think if I did cut it off, it would be kind of rough on him too. He's told me before that I'm one of his best friends and really important in his life. I don't want to hurt him for something that he had no control over.

I feel selfish and it sucks that this happens. To help myself, I feel as though I'd lose both a friend and a brother. And it just fucking sucks.
>>
>>8409970
>>8410005
>"Hey good friend who is straight and fucks with women all the time"
>"Hi Anon who I who I only know as a normal dude and good friend, what's up?"
>"So I have this dress and make-up, wanna come over and ravage my boipu$$y?"
>"Why of course, Anon, sounds pretty reasonable to me"

Sounds pretty likely
>>
>>8409872
Leave him alone, fucking pervert
>>
You can drop a few flirtatious lines without being a creep, I do it with my straight buds all the time just to give them some confidence. "I didn't know undergrads could be so muscular" "I'll tell [mutual friend] you're still lookin good as hell"
I honestly, honestly don't do it to fuck around, but if you wanted you could do the same thing to show your interest. It's the most passive play in the book, but sometimes straight guys get board and want to try new things, and op you could just be that one night experiment.

My ultimate advice though is to just fuck something else until you don't care what happens with him anymore. Letting yourself develop feelings for a straight guy is always a terrible decision I think every gay person has to learn not to do
>>
>>8409872
Start experimenting with being a girl. Tell him your exploring your feminine side. If you look pretty enough he might give you some dick depending on how gyandromorphilic he is.
>>
>>8409872
Could be worse. He could have told you on multiple occasions while drunk that he'd be interested in fooling around with you if not for his girlfriend like my hot friend has. I have sex dreams about him at least once a month. It's torture.
>>
File: face (2).gif (848KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
face (2).gif
848KB, 500x500px
>>8409872
unrequited love is the elixir of youth
enjoy it while you can
it is much worse to have everyone begging to get in your pants and you're not attracted to any of them
>>
>>8409872
>tfw "straight"
>talked to gay friend while i was high and he was drunk as fuck
>mention i get super nervous around women and hadn't had much success
>he offered to blow me
>wanted to take him up on it, but also super insecure about being bi
>years later and i still kinda think about him. last i heard he transitioned and is living as a woman full time. no idea what she looks like tho
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.