[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you MTF's, FTM's, Gay guys, lesbians, etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

So what do you MTF's, FTM's, Gay guys, lesbians, etc. Think of the Alt Right?

Are you afraid of them? Do you hate them?
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>Are you afraid of them? Do you hate them?

You're supposed to laugh at jokes anon
>>
They're worryingly ethno-nationalist and reactionary
>>
I think that the alt-right is stupid, and I also think that the MSM is stupid for obsessing over them.
>>
>>8409817
>caring about your people is wrong
Just what do they teach in college these days.
>>
Fucktards gonna fucktard.
>>
File: image.png (272KB, 599x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272KB, 599x340px
>>8409817
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA
>>
They're just dorky memers. I'm more worried about so called "anti facists" running around beating people up for wrongthink.
>>
I don't really have a problem with the alt-right, as long as they're not the extreme end ala ironmarch.
>>
Like all extremists, they're a bunch of dumb motherfuckers that pose a threat to national security and personally annoy the shit out of me. I can't wait for them to go the fuck away.
>>
File: 1402911976528.gif (1MB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
1402911976528.gif
1MB, 300x308px
>>8409813
I'm not afraid of the Alt-Right because they're not homophobic, or at least they don't enough hate to cause murder.

What I'm afraid of is the original right. The actual nazis. The russian youth torturing gays and posting it on the net.
>>
>>8409813
> afraid
No
> hate
No
>>
Not afraid. Don't hate them either.

However, they are attempting to move society backwards. I'm a futurist, so I don't agree.

They are also too friendly with actual nazi's. Trusting the alt-right will result in anti-LGBT legislation.
>>
File: Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg (554KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg
554KB, 2151x1606px
>>8410809
>a threat to national security
Are you aware the US government has been sponsoring radical Islamic terror for decades?

Wake up. A threat to national security is what's needed, asap.
>>
File: 1485568634071.jpg (213KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
1485568634071.jpg
213KB, 600x654px
>>8409813
>(((Alt right)))
Do you mean (((them)))?

No hate towards them, but honestly, it's more of a tryhard trend for outsiding normies to get ahold of the humor and politics of /pol/. Go full /pol/ instead, faggot.
>>
>>8413423
Seems like progressives and /pol/ can agree on this, at least.
>>
>>8413478
Even though many on /pol/ are aware the US government is a force for evil, they are confused about why (they usually think it's a Jewish conspiracy).

Similarly, progressive are often confused about the problem (they think it's due to -ism's)
>>
Only a problem when the stupids believe the memes in real life
>pizzagate conspiracy
>retard actually believes it and shoots up a restaurant
>there are still stupid fucks that believe it's real
>>
>>8409813
Don't they declare themselves to be our enemies or something?
>>
>>8413633
It's almost as if deliberately spreading misinformation as a "meme" is functionally no different than deliberately spreading misinformation as genuine propaganda...
>>
They are a dying breed in their death throes.
>>
>>8409813

We are usually on the same page. If they had their way, men would rule as they are naturally built to. On one hand, the homosexual identity would be annihilated, but that is ok because actual same-sex love could still flourish as it always has without gumming up society with re-hashed arguments. We've been around much longer than the last 60 years of social fringe movements, and in my opinion, we were much better off when things were kept discreet.
>>
>>8409813
i support them to a point in their removal of societal poz but i think that they are on the road to eating themselves, hope it holds together though
>>
>>8409813
I'd mostly be alright with them if they were capable of seeing where they were propagandized with the anti-gay agenda and discovering that we're well worthy of living.

Since they can't seem to pull that off, I am ambivalent to distrustful about them. Individuals can often be different than group identity so I'd give one a chance, but I'm gone the second the 'man in a dress' and all that other stupidity starts.
>>
>>8414167
marry me

I agree with your judgment (disenfranchisement proportional to age when)
and the phrase "death throes" has been rattling around in my brain all week
>>
>>8409813
Depends what you mean by alt right. The white nationalist alt right is doing diddly.... its spinning it's wheels on nothing. The kekistani alt light is bigger than ever and full of fresh recruits to the lolbertarian cause.
>>
File: lgbt rights map.jpg (85KB, 625x447px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt rights map.jpg
85KB, 625x447px
>>8414270
>same-sex love could still flourish ... we were much better off when things were kept discreet
Is this bait or just delusion?
>>
I hate /pol/ but I like the altright outside of /pol/. I understand that culture is important and worth preserving. Multiculturalism causes interracial relationships that end up destroying the culture and heritage of both the parents. But Christianity is the main reason why Europe seems so void of culture outside of the Catholic Church. Abrahamic religions destroy everything but themselves and /pol/ doesn't seem to get that. We need to being back ethnopaganism or bring back the indo-iranian hinduism. I don't get why white supremacists are ok with praising a pope who kisses the feet of refugees or a desert jew who only reluctantly brought miracles to the goyim.
>>
>>8409813
Islam = gays are killed
Trump = gays are alive

Is that simple really, fuck you nihilistic faggots that want to kill yourselves, I want to live and I want my cute bf to live too
>>
>>8414884
>opposing a group that wants to oppress you means you follow sharia law

That's not how it works friend
>>
>>8409864
every citizen of your country should be your people anon, not just the ones that come from the same ethnic lineage as you
>>
Sorta cringeworthy. But that applies to everyone old enough to participate in politics and not clever enough to take a nuanced stance.
>>
File: ZziIQsd.gif (39KB, 150x90px) Image search: [Google]
ZziIQsd.gif
39KB, 150x90px
>>8409813
could you poltards stop coming here?
>>
File: i-really-dont-care.jpg (111KB, 670x757px) Image search: [Google]
i-really-dont-care.jpg
111KB, 670x757px
>>8409813
>Are you afraid of edgy 12 year-olds?

there will always be stupid people
>>
I think society needs a certain amount of shit stirers, like Milo, to stay afloat. If everything he said was bullshit he wouldn't have drawn any hate. He is mostly full of shot though.

Overall I don't really give a shit and mostly ignore any political extremism

(Gay man)
>>
>>8409813
>So what do you MTF's, FTM's, Gay guys, lesbians, etc. Think of the Alt Right?
I support people like Wilders, Baudet, Le Pen, Orban and Trump, but they're technically far too progressive to be considered alt-right.

Meanwhile the hyperconservative "let's utterly destroy western society and replace it with 12th century christian theocracy" actual alt-right is something I consider about as healthy to western society as islam.
Not.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.