[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw Christian my entire life >Tfw 100% gay >Tfw I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 16

File: ll_1.png (598KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
ll_1.png
598KB, 500x800px
>Tfw Christian my entire life
>Tfw 100% gay
>Tfw I don't want to reject god
>Tfw I can never be sexually satisfied or have any relationship other than friends
>>
>>8409445
>Christian
Blind faith damaging your life, think for yourself
>>
>>8409445
God isn't real, what you should worry about is not having any white children and being an objective evolutionary failure.

>inb4 siblings of gays have more kids
Nowhere near enough to make up for not having any children
>>
>>8409445
>TFW Comminist my entire life
>TFW 25% straight, 25% asexual, 25% pervert/masochist, 25% femmy bottom bitch
>TFW I want nothing more than to reject god, rip him to pieces, make that vile demon pay for all the shit it pulled, cleanse away the cancer
>TFW relationships are vile machinations against me, but I'll figure them out thoroughly yet, I will not let your buddy-packs cast the first stone and proceed onward. I will have my day of reckoning, no matter how meticulously ganged up against me you fuckers are!
>>
File: RavArchBpChapelXt.jpg (37KB, 294x421px) Image search: [Google]
RavArchBpChapelXt.jpg
37KB, 294x421px
>>8409445

>tfw transgender
>tfw convert to traditionalist Christianity
>tfw Orthodox, Catholic, and Coptic churches have not officially ruled against transitioning
>tfw no priest from those churches will baptize me anyway
>tfw I don't want to stay out of God's light
>tfw the alternative is lying to myself and making a commitment I don't think I can keep for a Church that hasn't officially asked it

I know your feel, op

I'll say a prayer for you
>>
TFW When the Christian 'All-Loving' God is allowing to let you burn in hell for all of eternity, for loving someone. 10/10 Logic. He sounds very loving. Don't take every single thing the bible and church say. The bible has been changed 100s of times throughout the years, and it's been translated into so many languages, the book is completely different from what it was 2,000 years ago. Don't let something a book says ruin your life. Love who you love, be you.
>>
>>8409445
>tfw ancap my entire life
>accidentally ingest the concentrated Hormones meant for my house slaves
>become gay and only attracted to guys
>boyfriends come with a 8% premium on the open market
>can't even get hard when trying to fuck my breeding stock
>no longer able to create children to sell into slavery without hiring a sperm donor
>margins drop by 19%
>>
File: IMG_20170608_223718_371.jpg (43KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_223718_371.jpg
43KB, 500x407px
>>8409445

>tfw Catholic mostly since middle school
>tfw 100% unpassable because I denied myself transition back when I had my best shot partly because of religion
>tfw I will never be able to like the appearance of my own body, will never be sexually attractive to anyone who I want at all, or have any relationship other than friends
>tfw friendships will still serve me up constant reminders of what I am not and what I am
>tfw have rejected God because belief in religion has cost me everything for nothing

I would have been better off never coming across that plague. Or at least held off on it until I was already sure of who I was and was secure in that; like my cousin, who only had her confirmation after she was 18 years old. I had mine at 15. And of course I spent the time from the end of my 11th year of life to the time of my confirmation doing the other sacraments. This all got in the way of my identity formation in adolescence, though it wasn't the only obstacle.

The question is what am I supposed to make of this mess of my one life now?
>>
File: 1368901027344.jpg (44KB, 331x448px) Image search: [Google]
1368901027344.jpg
44KB, 331x448px
>>8409445
>Tfw willfully ignorant and living in a land of make believe my whole life because I was raised that way
>Tfw have a great excuse to question preconceived notions and think for myself in actual reality
>Tfw I don't want to reject a life of being stupid on purpose
>Tfw I being stupid makes life difficult for literally no logical reason

k
you have fun with that.
>>
>>8409445
Just remember if you stop being Christian, you'll be one of the people in line to get the zap.
>>
You know everyone maybe berating OP's religious beliefs isn't the best approach here. You might disagree with them and maybe even strongly but being dickish about it is, well, pretty dickish. Just because someone doesn't have the same faith as you or the same worldview doesn't make them an idiot worthy of scorn.
>>
File: 1360916812648.gif (414KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1360916812648.gif
414KB, 500x335px
>>8409647
>>
>>8409649
yes it does.
>>
>>8409649
99% of /lgbt/ is ToM lacking sperglord trannies so they can't convince a brick wall to stand still. These people just cannot field arguments, only spew butthurt at you and pretend it's doing anything.

I'd honestly prefer if they just shatpost, at least then they're not deluded enough into thinking anyone would ever change their mind from their drivel.
>>
>>8409496
At this point you retarded r/T_D cocksuck, I'm happy to not have any white kids. Not sure why you run around telling people they're bad people for it since you'll never have kids either.
>>8409445
Go to gay threads on pol, there's a leaf who has an alternative view of christianity. He's a,so trying to turn women back into ribs
>>
>implying religions aren't full of homophobic people
>implying they really have no way of interpreting differently their texts
>implying you would do well to submit to their interpretations and obey them, joining them in their injustice
>implying the texts are not really about imposing a few harsh, necessary restrictions on same-sex activity
>implying you have to be either a degenerate or an ignorant bigot
>why am i even trying to explain all this stuff that should be evident by now
>>
File: diabolical laugh.gif (475KB, 315x184px) Image search: [Google]
diabolical laugh.gif
475KB, 315x184px
>>8409445
>I can never be sexually satisfied or have any relationship other than friends
That's the sacrifice you made.
Have fun living alone for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1433547318031.png (385KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
1433547318031.png
385KB, 600x680px
>>8409445
>Tfw Odinist my entire life
>Tfw 100% bisexual
>Tfw I want to spill the Abrahamists' blood and honour the old gods
>Tfw I can never board a longship with my trusty long ax and sail to war
>>
File: gay christian.png (40KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gay christian.png
40KB, 960x540px
>>8409445
Why do you think being gay and sexually active is incompatible with Christianity? That's not rejecting God - hating yourself and others is.

I'm gay and Christian and proud of both facts.
>>
>>8412073
But the Bible said its an abomination. How can that possibly be reconciled?
>>
>>8413035
Read more carefully the sentences you're refering to in Leviticus. Don't you think that something is odd in these sentences ? Pay attention.
>>
>>8413093
Mind enlightening me?
>>
>>8413035
The Bible says no such thing.
>>
>>8409445
Matthew 5:28
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

You are already an abomination in Lord's eyes.
>>
>>8413109
Leviticus 20:13
>>
>>8409460
T. Global warming enthusiast
>>
>>8413103
What you must fully realize is that not even a single word in the Bible has been put there by mere chance. God doesn't repeat Himself just because He feels like it, everything in it has deep meanings. You can also study a bit the original hebrew (that way you won't think that the Bible has been correctly translated, but that's another topic). What it really says is that a man must not have sex with another man "AS WITH A WOMAN" (or slightly better translated, "on a woman's bed"), apparently it has to be put in all caps for people to even realize that these words are perhaps here and may possibly have some sort of...significance ? If you reflect and meditate upon it, things will start to make sense.
>>
>>8413142
The Levitican injunctions against homosexuality are only in the context of pagan ritual worship. It isn't a sin in and of itself.
>>
>>8413228
False. They are against anal sex, gay "marriage", and a guy that's attracted to women sleeping with a guy.
>>
>>8413234
Marriage is between a man and a woman, but anal sex is not a sin.
>>
>>8413246
Why wouldn't it be ? It is very unhealthy and very disgusting, and the willingness to do it doesn't come naturally.
>>
>>8413255
You're wrong on all three counts.
>>
>>8413274
You're deluded. What if i told you that your delusions unironically sadden me ?
>>
So be a gay Christian. What's the problem?
>>
>>8413280
I don't care what you think. Anal sex is the natural way for two men to make love. If you find that disgusting then I pity your homophobia.
>>
>>8413310
No, the natural way for two men to make love is frot. I am possibly one of the most anti-homophobic people that this planet has ever seen. You make me smile now.
>>
>>8413320
frotting is boring and I'm sure the kikes would've put it in the holy book had they thought of the concept (and not cut off all their baby boy's foreskins lmao)
>>
>>8413336
So i'm just talking to an antisemite. I sensed the stupidity earlier...
>>
>>8413320
"Frotting" is just mutual masturbation and foreplay at best.
>>
>>8413367
>mutual masturbation
>not the best thing ever
>>
File: 1401960989460.jpg (27KB, 253x188px) Image search: [Google]
1401960989460.jpg
27KB, 253x188px
>>8409445
Yep. I just checked the bible and Leviticus was about God telling Moses some rules while they move to Canaan. Leviticus 18 is about sex and verse 22. "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable." You're fucked lol

At least he also forbids incest, cuckoldry, and zoophilia unlike the mussies.
>>
>>8413367
Not at all, it is pristine and an egalitarian way of satisfying mutual desires, you're very excessive if you think anal is needed in any way, shape or form, it is unnatural and unhealthy.
>>
>>8413385
Christians aren't bound by Leviticus though. OP is Christian, not Jewish.
>>
>>8413350
>everyone who replies to me is the same person

keep telling yourself people who sleep with their daughter in law should be stoned to death along with the daughter, I'm sure halakhah is anything but a barbaric system of law and governance I mean that would just make jews like muslims :^)
>>
>>8413397
Incest is evil and has to be punished, if you have a problem with that, i don't care.
>along with the daughter
Not if she was unwilling, obviously...
>>
>>8413035
For straight people it is an abomination. For a gay person to lie with someone of the opposite gender, using that person to please society or as a disguise without loving them fully, that would be an abomination.

When the bible was written, most gay sex happened between straight people just looking for sex. That's obviously wrong.
>>
File: 1494976293633.png (143KB, 547x274px) Image search: [Google]
1494976293633.png
143KB, 547x274px
>>8413416
>incest
>in law with no blood relation
>muslim tier barbarity

Sounds like a 4channer!
>>
>>8413425
And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.

Now if you believe that means someone who has been raped must be put to death, i inform you that you are attributing murder to God.
>>
File: 1407974956541.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1407974956541.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>8413396
Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill."

The bible is literally the old and new testaments.
>>
>>8413188

How about you just explain it because I don't care enough to put time into thinking it over.
>>
>>8413472
But in fulfilling the prophecy, Jesus does fundamentally change the rules.
>>
File: 1494269226358.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494269226358.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>8413452
>backpedals when he realizes incest doesn't apply to this situation
>uses rape when it doesn't apply
>muslim tier barbarity

Sounds like a 4chan crusader! Keep telling yourself kissing in laws should be stoned!
>>
>>8413188
what?? a man must not have sex with another man as with a woman? what the fuck is that supposed to mean? sounds quite homophobic to me
>>
>>8413477
then read this>>8413234
>>
>>8413395
There are men who enjoying fucking other men in the ass and there are men who enjoy getting fucked in the ass - how much more natural can you get? I could understand your argument if there was one and not the other, but there's both.

The situation is too perfect for God not to have intended it.
>>
>>8413291
that's an oxymoron
>>
>>8413480
he made it so that you can be redeemed and shit, but what's in the old testament is still the word of the christian god. those rules haven't changed
>>
>>8413480
He didn't do anything to change the rules. I can't do mental gymnastics like you do, m8.
>>
>>8409460
>Blind faith
Like your "Ohhh science is the best! Did you know science knows more about you and religion? I know science isn't perfect but I'll act as if it is!" kind of faith?
>>
>>8409496
T. Black feminist.
>>
>>8413494
nope
>>
>>8413493
You're a deluded imbecile, there are tons of gay people who aren't interested in it one way or another for the right reasons.
>the situation is too perfect for blablabla
What is perfect, deluded imbecile ? Diseases ? The smell ? Walking painfully ? The ugliness of it all ?
You're a perfect imbecile, that's where the perfection lies.
>>
>>8413500
They kind of have though. That's why Christians don't follow any of those Jewish laws, eating pork for example

>>8413503
Yes he did though. He sacrificed Himself to Himself, altered the law of God and the Afterlife.

I'm not even Christian, this is just how the myth goes...
>>
>>8413519
yeah it's pretty stupid that they follow some of the jewish laws but not others. they should be following all of them, if they're true christians
>>
File: NO FUN ALLOWED.jpg (96KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
NO FUN ALLOWED.jpg
96KB, 448x473px
>>8413517
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>8413524
Not even Jews follow all of them unless they're crazy.
>>
>>8413528
Stop being a pervert.
>>
>>8413504
Blind faith, as in following orders without asking questions. Be your own man and follow what you want as long as you know what it is. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is actually pretty good if you look into it. There aren't much laws and you're just supposed to be good.

Science also changes when it's proven wrong unlike the holy books of well-established religions like Islam and Christianity.
>>
>>8413510
yes. I have no idea how the fuck a christian could be so deluded to think that their religion doesn't hate LGBT. how would you reconcile those two things? christians want you to burn. where you do think the word 'faggot' came from?
>>
>>8413519
>Yes he did though. He sacrificed Himself to Himself, altered the law of God and the Afterlife.
That's just to remove man's original sin, but not the laws in old testaments. Just look at how Christians follow the 10 commandments.
>>
>>8409569

Live long enough (and as happily as you can) until body/conciousness transference is a thing.
Seriously, an engineered female body is what I'm shooting for some day.
It's a very nebulous goal, sure, but I'll hold out hope.
And who knows, we may see it sooner than we think. :)
>>
>>8413529
yep. goes to show you the true nature of the abrahamic religions, picking and choosing what to believe. idk about non-abrahamic religions as much though
>>
>>8413517

>Diseases

>straight sex doesn't transmit disease
>>
>>8413550
>implying anal sex isn't much more generally unhealthy than normal sex.
>>
>>8413532
Hate preachers exist in every faith, but it isn't fair to judge an entire religion on them. I've actually read the Bible and I know God has no problem with being gay. That's all that matters.
>>
>>8413554
I think you have some serious hangups and internalized homophobia, dude.
>>
>>8413564
No i don't, i'm very content to be gay. You're grasping at straws. Anal sex isn't okay, that's what i believe. To suggest that God is okay with gayness is already a bold move. To say that God is okay with anal sex shows that you have no actual fear of God.
>>
>>8409514

Hey it's paedophile dogshit dude! How ya been buddy?
>>
>>8413554

>implying anal sex isn't much more generally unhealthy than normal sex

Based on what? I hope you're not basing that on the fact gays make up the majority of new HIV cases.

And what's with the "walking painfully" bit? I'm a virgin so I don't know anal or vaginal sex, but as I've heard from straights, there can be pelvic (female) and back (male) pain from straight sex as well.
>>
>>8413583
No, he doesn't write that way.
>>
>>8413561
hahahaha I'm not talking about hate preachers buddy I'm talking about the entire fucking religion up until about 50 years ago. Even now, most christians are against you
>>
>>8413586
Do your homework.
>>
>>8413587

I know, it was a joke.
>>
>>8413588
The majority of people agreeing on something doesn't make it correct. I'm pretty sure that's some kind of fallacy.
>>
>>8413595

I won't, as there's no reason to since I will remain a virgin forever because I'm a miserable, unpassable tranny.
>>
>>8413717
i'm not talking about the majority, i'm talking about everyone. like, literally everyone. homosexuality was a illegal in christian countries for ages, and still is in a lot of places. even places that did legalise it didn't warm up to the idea of equality for gays until much later, fuck, just look at US. Still so many homophobes, and this is in a country where gay marriage has been legalised (only 2 years ago)
>>
>>8413734
Pretty sure that's still a fallacy.
>>
>>8413734
>homosexuality was a illegal in christian countries for ages,
Wrong.
>>
>>8413728
Don't remain in that useless attitude, cheer up a bit. Find reasons to. You can.
>>
>>8413742
it's not a fallacy if it's true you dip. care to name the specific fallacy? because it's religion, if everyone agrees on it it's correct

>>8413778
not wrong. otherwise you'd give more information than that.
>>
>>8413972
Yes wrong otherwise **you'd* have given more information than that.
>>
>>8413972
>care to name the specific fallacy?

Argumentum ad populum.

>because it's religion, if everyone agrees on it it's correct

Care to cite the source of this rule? Or did you just make it up?
>>
>>8413988
Are you actually retarded? You don't believe homosexuality was illegal for ages? It was only decriminalised in the US in 1961, in the UK in 1967. Even later dates in this chart: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory#Europe

>>8413999
The Argumentum ad populum can only be invoked when someone is talking about objective truths. The only objective truths about religion is what has been written down in the religion's book. But even that is subject to change as versions of (for example) the bible are reprinted etc. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, if everyone agrees that, for example, jesus christ is the son of god, them it is correct. religion changes based on what people believe.

From Wikipedia; Religion is any cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified places, ethics, or organizations, that relate humanity to the supernatural or transcendental

As these designated behaviours and practises change, the religion changes. Religions change all the time
>>
>>8414189
>Religions change all the time

Sure, and as you say, precepts vary.

This still doesn't indicate to me that the most popular set of beliefs and practices is the correct one.
>>
>>8414243
doesn't it? religions change as peoples behaviours change, so the most popular set of beliefs and practises are correct to the people that practise them. What the religion is perceived as depends on how a large portion of the religion act. What I'm trying to say is that because religion changes so much there is no single 'correct' way of doing things, so the way that is thought of as being correct by a large number of people tends to be the 'correct' way
>>
>>8410049
They are objectively bad at being people if they do not reproduce it is simple evolution
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJSpujHhaGQ

I was a pretty pigeonheld to Catholicism until I saw this at the age of 12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJSpujHhaGQ
>>
>>8409445
Switch denominations

https://www.gaychurch.org/find_a_church/
>>
>>8413472
"Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
- Matthew 36-40
>>
>>8415648
>Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
>as thyself
Bad news neighbourino.
>>
File: 1473623898470.jpg (33KB, 268x249px) Image search: [Google]
1473623898470.jpg
33KB, 268x249px
>>8409445
same story OP but i'm a muzzi who's an apg bottom
>>
>>8415932
>He went around to her and she spoke to him. He said to her, "Do not annoy me regarding Aisha. The revelation does not come to me when I am in the garment of any woman except Aisha."

>Abu Bakr requested permission from the prophet to enter when the prophet was lying down on Aisha's bed wearing her garment.
>Later, Uthman requested permission to enter to the prophet, so Muhammad sat up and told Aisha, "Take all the clothing that belongs to you."
>>
>muh biblical interpetation
I find it funny how quickly people ditch nearly 2000 years of intense studying by people worldwide about the teachings of the bible in regards to homosexuality and it being clearly a sin, in favor of some biblically unsound new age hippie interpretation of christianity that basically removes the entire penance thing altogether and sounds more like a sunday hobby club for yoga practitioners than an actual religion.
>>
>>8409460
>Tips flamboyant fedora
>>
>>8409660
This why the LGBT community is a fucking joke! LGBT nothing but a intolerant hive mind who attacks anyone who doesn't completely bend the knee to their ideas and beliefs
>>
>>8416191
Maybe you don't think it makes a person an idiot. To me though, believing in an ancient Semitic blood god who designed mankind with original sin but then sacrificed himself to himself to save mankind from the sin he gave us, and then forgave us (for his own design), because he loves us, but demands we worship him or else he will torture us forever...

If you can seriously swallow that and say 'yep, hallelujah' then you really are an idiot and that is all there is to it. No one is obligated to sugarcoat that fact for you.
>>
>>8416030
The Bible genuinely doesn't tell us that homosexuality on its own is a sin though. Find me a single passage where it isn't related to something actually bad.
>>
>>8416242
The Bible genuinely does tell us that these homosexual acts are sinful however, both in the OT with Leviticus (that really isn't about temple prostitution or else bestiality that's mentioned almost directly after would be as well which is a retarded point to argue) as in the NT with basically everything Paul has written on the subject.
And Paul being an apostle and thus specifically chosen by Jesus Christ himself, is more legit when it comes to the original spirit of Christianity than some modern day new age lesbian hippie vicar.

That's not even getting to the point that sexual orientation is a relatively new western concept that didn't even exist back then, which of its own tells plenty of these people's attitude towards same sex relationships.

And that's ignoring how lgbt-accepting christianity is only something of the last 10 years which you argue is somehow more legit than the 2000 years before it.
Only a fool would buy that.
>>
>>8416336
Only a complete fool absolutely undeserving of my time would believe that sexual orientation is a new concept.
But of course, you're a christian, so you're already a fool because you're an idolater of a mere man, however awesome he was.
>>
>>8416358
>Only a complete fool absolutely undeserving of my time would believe that sexual orientation is a new concept.
Homosexuality as a word literally originates from the 19th century.
The idea that being attracted to the same sex is actually love instead of a mental illness is even younger.

When I say "quantum mechanics is a relatively new concept" you'd immediately understand.
when I say "sexuality is a relatively new concept" you go batshit crazy.

>you're an idolater of a mere man
How? Because I value the words of Paul as emissary of Jesus Christ himself more than that of some new age lesbian hippie vicar from a church whose position of homosexuality went 180 coincidentally after gay rights became popular?

I pick consistency over blatant hypocrisy thank you.
>>
>>8416404
Your ideology is false, no matter how strongly you desire it to be true. You don't know much about what you are talking about, you just pretend you do, but it is crystal-clear to me that you haven't studied history and psychology with an objective mind, if you studied it at all, nor have you humbly asked God to reveal you the truth about what is called homosexuality. It is obvious that you don't know anything about the context of Paul's words in Romans. As i said, you're undeserving of my time. In fact i'm not even convinced you deserve to be convinced by the truth. You deserve to keep your delusions. Keep them, treasure them as if they were your own children. You deserve to be reunited with the being who invented the irrational part of homophobia, the one you worship and pray to.

>blatant hypocrisy
You know about as much about me as you know about the history and psychology of what is called homosexuality, unrepentant truth hater, i don't even call myself a christian, and i don't go to any churches.
>>
>>8416502
>I sincerely pick some hypocritical new age interpretation of christianity over the real thing
You could have just said so instead of that wall of text.
Oh and watch out for that cognitive dissonance whenever you read the bible.
Best to pretend it's not there. :^)
>>
>>8416526
The Bible is not the only holy text i read. There is no cognitive dissonance. The words written by Paul in Romans ? I could have written them myself with the same mindset that i possess now, had i been in his place. The cognitive dissonance is actually in you, because you claim to believe in an omni-benevolent, loving God, yet one that would torture people because they loved each other. That is cognitive dissonance No, what is called homosexuality is so far from being only about sex. You wish it was. If it was, the world would appear less dangerously complex, more reassuring then, more knowable.
>>
>>8416594
>you claim to believe
Kindly remind me where I ever claimed that.

I just called you out on the bullshit of picking some modern age hippie reformist over someone who actually had a hand in the very foundation of a religion.
>>
>>8416336
Homosexual acts were very much associated with pagan ritual. I don't know how you can simply dismiss the fact they are listed in the section addressing worship of Molech immediately after child sacrifice. That specific concern in Leviticus was the Jews falling back into old pagan practices, the EXACT SAME concern Paul was expressing to the early church leaders. The issue wasn't over the sex itself.

I don't know what your motivation is, but people like you who deliberately try to drive a wedge between gay people and Christ are just deepening old hatreds and making life more miserable for everyone. Please stop.
>>
>>8416690
>I don't know how you can simply dismiss the fact they are listed in the section addressing worship of Molech immediately after child sacrifice.
Because I find it hard to imagine something is supposedly only about temple prostitution when a passage about bestiality follows almost directly after and is somehow exempt from that little nuance.

Unless of course you can give a plausible explanation that bestiality too refers to pagan rituals only and thus perfectly ok with God.

>Please stop.
Nope. The hatred you try to bury, I will unearth and reveal to you.
>>
>>8416661
So you don't even believe in God ? Goes well with your trips.
>>
>>8416706
Ritual bestiality was practiced in ancient Egypt, which the Jews had just left. It's listed as a sin outside of Leviticus, so it's not okay in either context.

>The hatred you try to bury, I will unearth and reveal to you.

I'm not trying to bury it - I think we as Christians need to answer for the hate preachers that have been allowed to thrive in our communities for so long. I'm trying to correct the record on the Bible and homosexuality and END the hatred - the opposite of what you're doing.
>>
>>8416772
>Ritual bestiality was practiced in ancient Egypt, which the Jews had just left
You don't really believe that story do you? There is hero archaeological evidence for millions of jewish ex-slaves and their livestock all leaving Egypt at that period. It would have been a fifth of the Egyptian population. Yet zero evidence has ever been found of this migration. It is a lie.
>>
>>8416781
Whether you believe the story or not, it's the basis for most of the Old Testament.
>>
>>8416772
>It's listed as a sin outside of Leviticus, so it's not okay in either context.
So essentially the exact same argument as to why homosexuality is a sin, as has been used for centuries already.

>I'm not trying to bury it
Yet it's precisely what you are doing.
And as long as you refuse to face it, I still have a lot of work to do.
>>
>>8416800
Context, anon. It matters.
>>
>>8416812
People have been studying context for more than a 1000 years.
and I'm supposed to acept that a radical and downright controversial 180 on the issue, coincidentally right at moments where people were criticising the church on its anti-lgbt stance, is somehow believable?
>>
>>8416836
Being allowed to criticize doctrine is conducive to criticism appearing. Is that really so unbelievable?
>>
>>8416846
>Is that really so unbelievable?
Doing a complete 180 after more than a thousand years of consensus of opinion, is unbelievable.
>>
>>8415932
>having sex with children and slavery and genocide is a OK in Islam
>being gay isn't
>>
>>8413143
>>8413504
>>8416176
He adheres to a religion that is forbidding him from having a healthy romantic relationship so the healthiest course of action would be to change his views otherwise he will die alone or live a lie, but you fucking uncle Tom faggots are shilling said religion because "DURR FEDORA ATHEISM!! xDDD"
Ahaha why? Were you touched by your priest? Do you think it'll get you gross evangelical dick? You pathetic cucks deserve electroshock.
>>
>>8417359
She's not gay, didn't you read her post?
>>
>>8413320
How the fuck is frotting supposed to be the "natural" way of doing it when they cut their foreskins off? Why the fuck are you looking to a group of people that practices genital mutilation to determine whether a practice is "natural"?
You didn't put much though into this, did you?

>>8413517
>What is perfect, deluded imbecile ? Diseases ?
Vaginal sex transmits disease as well. Tearing of the anus can be prevented. Tearing of the vagina can also happen. You shouldn't be having unprotected sex with a diseased person to begin with. Failed argument.
>The smell ?
You ever smelled a vagina you stupid faggot? It stinks like fish or worse. You ever had sex before? Body odor stinks. Failed argument.
>Walking painfully ?
AHAHAHA, that's even more common with vaginal sex! That is literally a fucking meme, you'll see jokes made about that in movies and shit.
>The ugliness of it all ?
What ugliness? You realize that straight men don't find the typical vagina to be aesthetically pleasing, right? They do lust over the way an ass looks tho. And one study suggests that they even prefer the way a dick looks (I mean, that's to be expected when you have one).
This one isn't even an argument, it's your opinion. And it's one you wouldn't proselytize to straight guys who practice anal sex (which is a lot of them) because A. you would be laughed at, and B. you're a homophobic, self-loathing gay (which is why they'd laugh at you).
For a faggot, you are oh-so typically, and hilariously clueless about heterosexual sex.
>>
>>8417532
>How the fuck is frotting supposed to be the "natural" way of doing it when they cut their foreskins off?

I genuinely don't understand the connection here. How can you not frot when you've been cut ?

I don't care about your arguments, anal sex is unhealthy, unaesthetic, wrong, everyone knows that, no argument will ever convince me of the opposite. I'm not a self-loathing gay at all, I just respect myself.
>>
>>8417359
it's practically the same
>>
>>8417623
I guess he means it's leas pleasant to frot if you're cut? But I don't get what that has to do with how natural it is either.
>>
>>8417639
Being gay is the same as slavery or genocide or sex with children ? Burn in Hell.
>>
>grew up in church
>Christianity was taught to me as fact from a young enough age that I believed it as truth without question
>don't really believe it anymore but still go to church every week because live with parents and can't tell them
>literally at church right now (ausfag)
>huge amount of guilt regarding sex in general
>when I was 12, told off for looking at pictures of genitals on Wikipedia (I just wanted to know what things look like)
>coming to the realisation that I'm repressed bi at the very least, perhaps even full gay
>really hard to tell because all of the conscious and subconscious blocking out thoughts based on guilt
>too confused to trust my own judgement, my thoughts don't seem to match my feelings
>can't come out without destroying what's currently a civil family relationship
>if they knew they would probably just be really sad and disappointed, questioning where they went wrong
>would also have to separate myself from church, aka 90% of the people I know

>tfw wish I could just marry a girl and everything could be normal, but not sure I can even feel that way about a girl
>>
>>8417677
Deep down, you know what's right. Don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>8417682
I don't know what's right because I don't trust my judgement. I'm fully aware that any belief or adherence to Christian rules is a result of the fact it was taught to me when I was young and accepted it all without question (ie literal indoctrination), and that consciously I have no confidence or assuredness that god is real. I was taught to think a certain way without questioning it, and now that I'm questioning it nothing makes sense and I can't trust my judgement.

Regardless of if I can go against the commonly accepted interpretation of the bible and spin it in a way that deems homosexuality not a sin, I have no chance of changing the way anyone else thinks so all the things I said about parent relationship getting destroyed and distancing myself from the church that still believes homosexuality is a sin still holds true
>>
>>8417728
I told you not to pretend otherwise. Search the truth deep within you. You may isolate yourself in a quiet place to think it through. All you need to do is simply pray to God to reveal you the true truth.
>>
>>8413143
T. identifies as Christian, and believes in Babylonia v God
>>
>>8417775
I'm not pretending otherwise.
Spare me the 'search within you' stuff, that's exactly what's brought me to this point of realising I've been repressing all sexual feeling of both sexes and losing all trust in my judgement of anything since my emotions clearly don't match the thoughts I was having up to this point. Adherence to religion has done nothing but cause all this repression in the first place.

>pray to god and he will reveal the truth
Literally not how it works. Don't delude yourself otherwise and attribute your own thought process to being from god.
>>
>>8417845
Are you sure you're bi ? I used to mistakenly think I was.
>>
I must say it's a fun thread.
Lots of hate.
>>
>>8417859
I'm not sure of anything honestly

When I was in high school I had crushes on a couple girls. But it was 'I can see us spending our life together and getting married', never based on sexual feelings

I masturbate but it's never to porn - if I'm thinking of anything, it's guys masturbating. I believe this is due to all the guilt surrounding porn and thinking of women sexually in general - somehow thinking exclusively of masturbation itself became the only acceptable thing to think about. I'm fully aware of the double standard.

Separate to that, I've come to the realisation that I find guys sexually attractive - as in, the thought of doing sexual things with another guy gets me hard. Thinking the same thing about girls doesn't get me hard.

My current state of mind is I'I too unsure to commit to saying I'm full gay, and I'm definitely not full straight. So bi seems like the obvious conclusion
>>
>>8417904
To add to this - the reason why I'm sure I'm not full straight but not sure I'm not full gay is because I still don't fully understand what sexual attraction is. Like I mentioned, I had romantic crushes on girls in high school. But since they weren't sexual, I don't know if that was just a result of being influenced by heteronormative culture or what.
Not to mention all the religious guilt - where even if at this point I don't even particularly believe it, I'm painfully aware of all the consequences there would be if I were gay. That feels like the right sort of condition to cause denial, it certainly did regarding being unable to admit to myself I could get aroused by guys for years.

There are no girls I can currently get aroused from when visualising sex with them. But I have no way to tell if that's because I'm gay or because I'm still deep in repression from religious guilt making it seem like I'm not allowed to think of women sexually. The fact that visualising it makes me feel uncomfortable and like I shouldn't be thinking of it makes me think it's the latter.
>>
>>8417932
You're gay. I'm gay and I too thought I fell in love with a girl once, but I realize now that it wasn't true love, it was mere passion, basically i liked her hair and the way she dressed (emo goth) it wasn't something that would have worked, because I'm gay. If the feminine body doesn't arouse you as it doesn't arouse me, the woman won't feel desired, she'll feel miserable, nobody deserves to live that. Now you say you could be a self-repressed straight ? How can you say something so absurd ? Do you have any idea how deep the homophobia pit is in this world ? You don't, obviously, I have carefully observed it, and I tell you, there is no end to this hatred, I almost discover new ways of hating gay people every week. There is not even a single drop of mercy in homophobia, if they had a way of getting rid of you forever and literally sending you to Hell, they'd do it, because that's how the world must function in their small, afraid minds. Now after knowing all that, how we are routinely killed and beaten and vilified and mentally or physically tortured, there is no way you could still think you're a repressed straight after that. It doesn't make any sense at all. I hope you understand that.
>>
>>8409520

I relate to this feel. Despite being raised nominally Protestant I’ve developed an ardent preference for traditionalist Catholicism (particularly of the Eastern variety) and am converting. I’m also trans-attracted and worry that even if I meet a trans girl who’s also Catholic, the Church will never let me marry her, though I hold out hope that I can sell them on the intersex argument since my FtM buddy was able to convince the Mormon Church of the same.
>>
>>8417988
I never said repressed straight, I said repressed bi. I'm not denying the fact I'm sexually attracted to guys.

You've clearly got some hang ups from some bad experiences and I won't question you on that, but I know that in my case the church I go to aren't based on hatred. They're not 'god hates fags' bible bashers. They still don't agree with a homosexual lifestyle, but they leave it at respectful disagreement rather than hateful judgement. These are still people I've spent virtually my entire life with and I don't feel like I can just throw it away. Same deal with my parents - they're not going to kick me out, they probably wouldn't even be mad, they'd just be sad and disappointed

Regarding girls, i think that the conditions are present for actual repression, similar to how for years I couldn't admit to myself that I was actually having sexual feelings for guys. If I ever visualise sex with a girl, I feel like the 'no that's not right' feelings are overpowering any theoretical attraction. There's enough uncertainty and conditions for repression and denial that I'm not confident of committing to an 'absolute' label like gay that rules out the possibility of feeling attracted to a woman at all
>>
>>8418149
Religion is about being authentic.
It is about finding a way of justice that you truly and genuinely believe in.
If you don't really agree with a dogma in a group of people, leave that group or don't join it, you'll make the world a slightly less confused place.
>>
>>8418171
They would argue that their interpretation of religion is the correct one, and your inability to adhere to it shows selfish desires because you want to pick an interpretation that's more convenient to you
>>
>>8418161
If these people disagree with this "lifestyle", it means that they consider it evil and loveless in some way or another, simple as that.
Of course you feel that straight sex is wrong for you. It is, because you weren't made to go with a woman, your soul won't complete hers. Go on, try to be straight.
>>
>>8418196
But If you visualise sex with a girl, do you feel any guilt at all that stops you? Or is it just 'this does nothing for me and I'm not interested in it so I'll stop'? Because for me it's the former. There's emotional guilt involved. It's not as simple as you're trying to make it out to be.
>>
>>8418187
Authenticity is the truest form of justice. Doing a good deed without being fully convinced that it is good already misses the mark. Intention is half the deed.
>>
>>8418217
I doubt most organised religions would agree with an individualistic sense of justice. Part of the whole point is that god's rules are the objective scale of justice and moral compass, and that organisation's interpretation of the rules is the correct one they expect people to adhere to
>>
>>8418213
I intuitively know this was not intended for me. I feel this is wrong. I feel guilt.
>>
>>8418227
What I'm saying doesn't contradicts your point. It's not that difficult to find a religion which happens to agree with one's moral convictions. All religious texts emphasize the importance of not being a hypocrite.
>>
>>8418232
I don't feel like it's inherently not meant for me though. I'm reminded of the times when my mom would cover the screen or fast forward a movie when females nudity or sex came up. All the guilt involved with how thinking about women sexually is 'wrong' - not for me personally but as a moral value that thinking of women that way was a sin. Attraction to men likely slipped through because all of the guilt laid on by Christianity was focused on women, because it was just assumed that nobody was homosexual so they never felt a need to point it out or lay guilt specifically over that. Like I said earlier, I consciously justified masturbating over the thought of masturbation because it wasn't lusting over a woman and it wasn't sex. It was the only thing that 'made sense' to think about, given all those things I was consciously restricting myself from thinking about.

I can point to all of this shit directly and make a logical conclusion that the conditions for repression are there.
>>
>>8418294
Before I understood I was gay I used to fap trying to think of women, and I remember feeling an unexplained deep sadness doing it. The first time I fapped to a guy it felt natural, even joyous. However, you should continue searching for your true self, remembering who you are. I know you can do it.
>>
>Born and raised christian
>lives in the most backwoods northern part of Quebec, canada
>Literaly church in every village and town
>96% of people i know are christians
>Never had a single problem with LGBT shit
>no stress-inducing phobia over myself based on some random part of a book bigger than my head written so long ago the stuff that happened then are legends in the early medieval period onwards.

Jeez /lgbt/ is such a pity party its worse than the fucking pessimism on /tg/. This is why /soc/ is a better /lgbt/ than /lgbt/. Christ almighty (pun intended) is anybody in this fucking thread not either on the verge of suicide or just 10 times more butthurt than if they did anal without lube using a bad dragon strapon?
>>
>>8409445
LEVITICUS 18:22
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
>>
>>8418542
Why do people insist on using an olde timey speak bible instead of one that's in actual english? Why do you assume that translation is more accurate just because it's been around longer?
>>
>>8418171
>If you don't really agree with a dogma in a group of people, leave that group or don't join it, you'll make the world a slightly less confused place.

Unfortunately, there isn’t another group with whom I agree on most of the salient points, while the Catholic Church herself has sometimes changed her teachings and has several different tiers of how certain any given teaching is. The permissibility of marrying a trans woman isn’t just something in which I personally believe, it’s something that I think is compatible with all of Catholic doctrine except for one item which I consider to be provably illogical on its own grounds. Indeed I think Catholicism is much better suited than Protestantism to giving a spiritual account of transgenderism.
>>
>>8418581
King James LARPing faggots who want to pretend it's still the 17th century.
>>
>>8416502
The your dumb I can't think of anything to say the post
>>
File: 1352156308751.jpg (116KB, 661x810px) Image search: [Google]
1352156308751.jpg
116KB, 661x810px
>>8409496
>being a cuck to evolutionary forces

rise above my friend
>>
File: 1490656816942.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1490656816942.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>8409654
>>
>>8422491
>unironically implying the Catholic Church is suited for anything spiritual
Dude, it's pretty much the Church of the Devil, they only need to make it official. It should be evident by now for anyone who has delved into history and theology.
>>
>>8418161
Civilised hate hiding behind pretty words may be less dangeroud than openly bashing gays but it's no less evil. What they lack in violence they make up in perfidy, hypocrisy and manipulation.
>>
>>8409445
I love you, OP, and God loves you. I'll pray for you
>>
>>8425719

Oh jeez I didn't know they still made guys like you.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.