[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any other mtfs here that originally set out to transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1490344240871.jpg (77KB, 905x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490344240871.jpg
77KB, 905x960px
are there any other mtfs here that originally set out to transition from m to f but ended up somewhere in the middle and are content with that? i've been on hrt 2 years now and honestly being a cute femboy feels like the best of both worlds

>lot's of people get noticeably confused about my gender when they first meet me and sometimes gender me female
>get flirted with a lot by straight acting guys that secretly want to smash bp
>don't feel pressure to pass as a woman
>violate fewer norms living as a femboy in comparison to living as a mtf

the only real downside is having to hide my boiboobs in public but luckily i live in a colder climate so this isn't much of an issue.
>>
>>8409393
>>lot's of people get noticeably confused about my gender when they first meet me and sometimes gender me female
This is my ideal.
t. transitioning nonbinary
>>
>>8409393
Yeah, I feel this feel. Like, I don't even want to wear dresses and whatever, I like wearing jeans and sneakers and make up is bullshit. Plus I can dodge the ffs meme if I just boymode and I don't have to be upset about my hips and shoulders. It would be nice to pass though
>>
I'd feel more okay with that probably if I was of an androgynous height. Right now being as tall as I am it's all or nothing
>>
>>8409393
>get flirted with a lot by straight acting guys that secretly want to smash bp

there's nothing non-straight about that, tho
>>
>>8410721
How tall are you anon?
I'm almost 5'11" (179cm) and some strangers used to gender me female despite my height
that was until I had to grow facial hair for electrolysis...
>>
>>8409393
Do you hide boibewbs?
Are your friends and family vary of the changes?
Do you use mail voice?
Long hair or short hair?
>>
>>8410769
I'm 6'1
>>
>>8410431
Dresses are too damn tacky, I like T-shirts much better. Cringy Hot Topic T-shirts are fucking dope btw.
>>
>>8409393
For a while I secretly hoped I was like you and could live as a femboy, but ultimately my social dysphoria is too intense. Even though I look like an andro girl now, I still live in my hometown where everybody has a firmly entrenched image of me. Only social transition is going to bring me relief from people who pretend I haven't changed.
>>
>>8410898
>For a while I secretly hoped I was like you and could live as a femboy, but ultimately my social dysphoria is too intense
Same it fucking sucks
>>
File: 31766420_p0.jpg (60KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
31766420_p0.jpg
60KB, 600x769px
>>8409393
you get too many stares and people freaking out and if you live in homophobic area you will be harassed sometimes, if you live in 'liberal' parts you will get hit on by weirdos

when you transition you blend in even if you are not the prettiest girl around, life becomes much less stressful without all this unwanted attention
>>
>>8409393

And what's the long term plan?
>>
>>8410950
doesnt work if you cant pass

being a femboy is more socially acceptable than unpassing tranny
>>
>>8409393
Yeah but how do you explain the boobs op? You hide them or what?
>>
>>8409415
i wonder why ambiguity sounds better to us than passing, does this mean we aren't actually trans?

>>8410431
yeah i pretty much agree with everything you said, i think i'd be happier if i had been born as a girl but this works too i guess

>>8410781
>Do you hide boibewbs?

yes, it's pretty easy for me to hide them because the weather here allows it.

>Are your friends and family vary of the changes?

idk what this means

>Do you use male voice?

yeah i haven't worked on my voice at all, sometimes people think i'm a girl when i talk on the phone to strangers, i think my voice sounds like an average faggy male desu.

>Long hair or short hair

longish hair.

>>8410950
maybe i'll transition one day idk, i'm happy here for now

>>8410898
i'm sorry :((

>>8411070
i have pretty small boobs so they are easy to hide and most people i hookup with are either indifferent to or extremely turned on by my boiboobs.
>>
File: d-man.png (113KB, 232x292px) Image search: [Google]
d-man.png
113KB, 232x292px
>>8409393
>"Why is the pizza so small?"
>"That's a condom."
>>
>>8411057
depends where you live and to what degree unpassing, manly/unpretty women are not uncommon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.