[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it dysphoria if I sit here refreshing threads and obsessing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jewforce.png (1MB, 1272x670px) Image search: [Google]
jewforce.png
1MB, 1272x670px
Is it dysphoria if I sit here refreshing threads and obsessing over transition all day to the point where I have no energy and/or desire to do anything for the rest of the day-

Or is it just depression being a bitch?
>>
A good mix
>>
>>8408422
Suffering from the same fucking issue, ever since I've found this board 2 weeks ago I've been browsing the board and refreshing and considering if I'm really trans or I'm just a fetishist or maybe I'm fucked in the head. This board (or rather I should say myself) has caused me to stay up to 3 am and right now has fucked up my sleeping schedule it's 6am right now.
>>
>>8408465
>>8408422
Maybe? I mean do you want to be a girl? Do you want to take pills that will make you look a lot closer to being a girl with boobs and fat distribution and stuff? It takes a lot of effort but becoming a girl is possible if you're willing to try hard enough and have some money to spend. There's no right or wrong way to be trans no matter what agp garbage the autists of this board peddle, so if you want to be a girl you can go try and be a girl. It's not easy tho it has to be something you really want and are willing to work for.
>>
>>8408422
>>8408465
Also cis guys don't obsess about whether or not them wanting to be girls makes them trans because most cis guys don't want to be girls.
>>
File: 1457352243841.jpg (323KB, 655x803px) Image search: [Google]
1457352243841.jpg
323KB, 655x803px
>>8408499
Uhhhh, yea they do. Only the most manly of men come here, see one "girly" thing and then get insecure that liking it means that they're not male.
>>
>>8408499
What about supposed AGP cis guys?
>>
>>8408522
is that what happened to you?
>>
File: 1456516153653.png (417KB, 680x708px) Image search: [Google]
1456516153653.png
417KB, 680x708px
>>8408538
lmao..... no.
unironically i had the nui aesthetic as a child.
>>
everyone whos obsessing about being trans to the point it's affecting their life should definitely consider trying HRT for a month or two
and if it makes you feel better you should start asking yourself some questions
>>
>>8408555
suuure you did
and you're definitely not 21 and not even on HRT
and never stalked anyone
>>
>>8408531
Agp cis guys are first of all a lot more rare than agp trans girls and only get off to tf stuf but would never want to be girls. Wanting to be a girl to an extent that it starts affecting your life is literally the definition of gender dysphoria and the only known cure that actually works is transitioning by taking girl pills.
>>
>>8408538
Don't listen to cara they are literally retarded
>>
>>8408676
>Agp cis guys are first of all a lot more rare than agp trans girls

[citation needed]

There are a lot of guys on the internet these days into TF. Gender TF is the most common subject for TF. I'm not going to prance around and brush all of them as gender dysphoric, that's insanity.
>>
>>8408676
>Agp cis guys are first of all a lot more rare than agp trans girls
iirc 2-5% of the male population is AGP, so...

>but would never want to be girls.
>Wanting to be a girl to an extent that it starts affecting your life is literally the definition of gender dysphoria
So any unhappiness at all with being male makes an AGP trans and in need of transition to treat her dysphoria?
>>
>>8408422
>I sit here refreshing threads and obsessing over transition all day to the point where I have no energy and/or desire to do anything for the rest of the day
I do this exact same thing
>>
just try HRT all of you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.