[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5'8, nice shoulder to hip ratio, small hands and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o78phpJ2PG1uyno79o1_500.jpg (42KB, 467x377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78phpJ2PG1uyno79o1_500.jpg
42KB, 467x377px
>tfw 5'8, nice shoulder to hip ratio, small hands and feet, cute face/hair
>tfw voice sounds like agp chad
>too scared to change it, afraid of weirding family/friends out

what do i do guys?
>>
Are you on mones
>>
>>8408315
yee 14 months this week
>>
lucky bastard
>>
>>8408305
If you're not presenting as female, then your voice shouldn't be a problem. You don't talk to yourself.

If you are presenting as a female, then it's weirder to have a deep voice than it is to change it. Start some form of voice altering therapy, whether that be behavioural modification or surgery.
>>
>>8408305
I practice my voice with my mom and sister.

What's a good shoulder to hip ratio. My shoulders are 16" while my hips are 14"
>>
>>8408367
I present as an introverted dyke but Im mostly straight.
Voice is moderately high for a male but definitely gets gendered male when I talk in public.
Getting very annoying recently; making me agoraphobic
>>
>>8408369
If biacromial is under 14.5" I think youre good, unless u have baby hips. Your ratio sounds about the same as mine tho so ur probably fine
>>
>>8408367
>If you're not presenting as female, then your voice shouldn't be a problem. You don't talk to yourself.

Not that anon but the fact that I think in a male voice actually triggers my dysphoria.
>>
>>8408369
>I practice my voice with my mom and sister.
You lucky duck, little fucking shit. If I can't have accepting parents, let alone supportive parents, no one can.
>>
>>8408379
>Voice is moderately high for a male but definitely gets gendered male
thats because pitch has literally zero impact on how a voice is gendered
>>
>>8408379
If you're a dyke, you should go for a dyke voice, not a high fagvoice. Sacrifice some pitch and focus on resonance.
>>
>>8408622
only mean dyke in a personality sense. otherwise i love dix. but yeah deep voice is probs my style.
>>
>>8408369
My family is supportive but I can't bear to voice train when they're home because it's so embarrassing.
>>
>>8408667
>only mean dyke in a personality sense. otherwise i love dix
Heterodykes are the best.
>>
>>8409081
just play vidya with a voice chat and train there
when they starting calling you bitch and gives you rape threats, you succeded
>>
>>8409081
Yeah I hear ya. Or I guess I can't because you're not talking :P Talking by myself is really awkward because I don't know the way I sound, and I don't know what variables to adjust. Like the differences between passing and not passing is really indiscernible to me and I can't tell unless someone else is there constantly telling me when I do and don't. It was almost impossible starting it the first time with them. But I realized after the first time, the second, third, and forth times would be much easier. Now it's easier and more natural to do it with someone else than by myself. The trick is to talk naturally and relax your voice so that there aren't vibrations in the same places anymore. Pitch isn't that important imo.
>>8408385
15", so not bad
>>8408510
Sorry about that :( It takes time to get accepting parents.
>>
>>8409402
>It was almost impossible starting it the first time with them.
Sorry not clear, I meant it was hard trying to initiate practice with family members the first time, but then it got easier each subsequent time.
>>
>>8409400
>just play vidya with a voice chat and train there
as someone who has never played video games. which one should i play? call of duty black ops or something?
>>
>>8408305
Step 1: Discover Tabletop Roleplaying
Step 2: Run games online as a female DM. Be certain to voice all female characters also, and perhaps use that time to practice any vocal differentiations.

The sheer amount of voice practice will fix you, and since you'll be 'talking online', your parents won't necessarily know which voice is yours. You may even be able to advertise as MtF and give your players the bonus of male-voiced male NPC's. My players love how I can shift my voice to both ends of the spectrum for immersive gaming.
>>
>>8409400
So, would LOL or DOTA2 be best for this?
>>
>>8409745
I thought League still had no built-in voice chat even in the year 2017?
>>
>>8409745
>>8409548
personally i used CS:GO, i don't even like shooters
but i suppose dota2 or overwatch works too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.