[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Order on inhouse >wait 12 days >nothing >check email

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 823-8492.png (311KB, 558x689px) Image search: [Google]
823-8492.png
311KB, 558x689px
>Order on inhouse
>wait 12 days
>nothing
>check email
>"Your order was canceled because it went 48 hours without payment."
>Sent $150 of BTC to them wtf
>Turns out the transaction fees were too low and it took 5 days to process.
>That $150 is lost forever

When will inhouse start accepting Dash or Litecoin? I'm sick of losing hundreds a year on dropped transactions and mining fees.
>>
>email them saying the payment went through late and give them the transaction hash
>they see they got your money and send your shit
But yeah btc is shit nowadays
>>
File: a3366014855_10.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3366014855_10.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>8408281
Oh wait. I didn't realize I could just do this. Nice.

Also how fucking /cyb/ is it to order illegal body modification substances online using extra-governmental computer money.
>>
>>8408309
You really didn't think you could do that?

Did you think that there's no laws to prevent companies from just scamming people by collecting money and never delivering items?
>>
>>8408350
It's a grey market bitcoin site so... yeah.
>>
>>8408350
To be fair to her this is BTC we're talking about, not Amazon or eBay.
>>
>>8408377
If it were against the law you wouldn't be able to find it on Google.
>>
>>8408430
What they are doing is technically illegal but relatively unenforced. It's similar to all the sites selling research chems. They're illegal under the analogues act but not illegal enough to bother enforcing.
>>
>>8408430
There are a shittone of illegal thinga that can be found on google. Most of the illegal content on the internet is surface net.
>>
>>8408309
Pretty /cyb/ tbdesu but not enough for my tastes
>>
>>8408264
I believe you can add fees after you send a payment in bitcoin now
But you should really check what fees you should be using before you send a payment. There's sites that list what fees give what wait times for confirmations on average.
I usually always watch my transactions to make sure 3 confirmations go through.
>>
>>8408452
The worst part of this is that im essentially going to be without e for 25 days.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.