[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start wearing a bra? I'm a trans woman and even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 2

File: braless-woman.jpg (357KB, 756x800px) Image search: [Google]
braless-woman.jpg
357KB, 756x800px
Should I start wearing a bra? I'm a trans woman and even though I've been in girlmode for some time, I never actually wore a bra in my lifetime. It's partially because I'm too anxious to go to a bra shop, but also I just don't much feel I need it? My breast size is somewhere between A and B… honestly I don't mind it at all – I'm quite tall and they fit my body and my overall appearance well; I'll never understand this whole breast size meme. I realise I make my nipples visible this way, but, at least where I live, it's not unusual to see people walking around like that. Also I usually wear flannel shirts etc on top, so they're still covered. Another issue is that HRT makes my nipples swolen and over-sensitive and I'm scared that wearing a bra would make it even more painful… though some of my friends say that it actually helps, so I don't really know.
What do you think? Is not wearing a bra so disgusting and I should finally buy a few? I guess should still finally buy one though, for some formal situations. Do you have some advices?
>>
>>8405437
>I never actually wore a bra in my lifetime.
Are you straight or something?
>>
>>8405444
I'm bisexual; what do you mean?
>>
>>8405437
Yeah you should prob buy a few anon.
>>
>>8405454

I'm guessing they're implying that if you haven't worn a bra as a trans woman before in your life you're not AGP, so you're a straight trans woman.
>>
>>8405472
Why? Is it because it is disgusting? Or because it will reduce the pain?
>>8405595
Yeah, I can guess. Honestly I sort of even am a little AGP? I mean… I enjoy looking pretty and feminine, it makes me happier and therefore more prone to get aroused? But clothes have never been much important for me though; being a woman is more than wearing a bra and a dress. I mostly wear t-shirts, flannel shirts and hoodies and I don't care, I'm a nerd anyways.
>>
>>8405678
I see. AGP comes in many forms and yours is perhaps more anatomic and interpersonal than to do with the clothing.
>>
>>8405437
I'm a trans girl too and I don't own any bras either. I looked online to see when girls needed to wear bras, and I saw that if you can place a pencil under your breast and it stays, then you need a bra.
I have some camis with a built in shelf bra though.
I think I'm going to get a sports bra because I want to start running.
Another reason I haven't bought a bra is because I don't understand the sizes at all. I looked at r/abrathatfits and when I used their measurement I was like a 34D?? That didn't seem to make sense though.
>>
>>8405711
Yeah, I need to get a sports bra too; running literally hurts, especially when I wear something more loose. And the sizes really are retarded; does the letter even indicate the size?
>>
>>8405711

The reason you came out with 34D is partially because of the inaccurate measuring method women are often told to use, so everyone ends up thinking a D is larger than it really is, and it could also be that your rib cage expands more from your underbust to your bust than it would on a cis woman (or early transitioner).

>>8405728

The letter indicates size in comparison to the bust.
>>
>>8405711
>if you can place a pencil under your breast and it stays
What about if I can't do that but I still want to cover up nipples. I have like odd cone boobs.
>>
>>8405728
Good luck in your sports bra search. I was talking with my endo once, and she somehow brought up what size bra I wear??? And I was like, uhh, I don't wear a bra. And she said that was okay, but if I do any physical activity I need a sports bra because apparently you can really damage your chest if you don't wear one.

>>8405736
I think I read on the subleddit that I have shallow breasts that spread across my chest a bit.

>>8405742
mm lots of things.
I wear a cami mostly. But you can wear thick shirts, or nipple covers, or sports bras or bralettes. Or just don't worry about your nipples showing.
>I have odd cone boobs
Your boobs are probably just still growing. They'll fill in. I think I've read that it takes five years for breasts to develop fully. And they'll probably always be changing throughout your life.
>>
>>8405678
>I enjoy looking pretty and feminine, it makes me happier and therefore more prone to get aroused?
Literally every cis woman.
>>
>>8405791
don't feel confuse feeling good about yourself w getting sexually aroused
>>
>>8405917
She didn't say these things aroused her though, just made her more prone to that. Yeah, if they by themselves aroused her then that's different from what normal women experience.
>>
>>8405703
I have transvestic AGP and would be cool with wearing a bra, and I haven't even transitioned. I always assumed all AGPs are the same but we're quite a diverse group it seems.
>>
>>8405437
It's good to have some but you don't have to wear them if you don't need them really

>Another issue is that HRT makes my nipples swolen and over-sensitive and I'm scared that wearing a bra would make it even more painful… though some of my friends say that it actually helps, so I don't really know.
Sports bras are better for this desu

Bras supposedly prevent sagging but desu I think genetic males are less likely to sag, probably cause they often end up with dense conetits
My dad has gigantic gynecomastia (ftm tier) and is obese and his tits are still very perky at 60 even though he got gyno in puberty and it never worsened since, like think 13yo conetits but much bigger, no sagging at all
Not saying you should never wear a bra and get obese and expect to still be fine but some types of tits are more resilient than others (his are extremely resilient)

>>8405711
Every measuring method is retarded for anything but band size, it's best to just get a bunch of bras and try them on
>>
File: 1485206244566.jpg (973KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1485206244566.jpg
973KB, 3264x2448px
>>8405927
>>8406004
The hotness of wearing bras is wasted on cis women. I want to have erogenous boobs and be forced to cover them for the rest of my life for modesty and support. With a mundane and often inconvenient contraption that I would only be seen without during sex. What AGP mtf could ever get bored of this? The thought makes me hnnnnnggg.
>>
>>8408418
I know keeping an eye on this thread was a good idea.
>>
>>8408418
Kek I agree, if only ciswomen could enjoy them like we do. It sickens me when ftms tear them off.
>>
>>8410078
it revolts me that cis women don't
>>
I am 26 months into HRT and I also don't wear a bra. My tits are extremely tiny though
>>
>>8408418
This post turns me on

Go fuc ur self for reviving my dormant agp-.-
>>
>>8413707
>hating on agp
>>
>>8408418
jeez you guys are creepy
>>
>>8413790
AGP is hell if your ideal self image is still manly.
>>
>>8415270
Fix your mental self-image.
>>
>>8415270
AGP is also hell if your self image is that of a woman and you feel like it invalidates you.

QED: AGP is always hell.
>>
>>8415236
I'm (unfortunately) AGP and I agree. It's an awful fucking fetish I wish I didn't have. I'm dysphoric but this thing is an endless font of self doubt. No matter how much I feel like a woman being turned on by shit like this makes me question myself.
>>
>>8415837
You should love it.
>>
>>8415870
I just want to be a normie woman, not a pervert.
>>
>>8415883
Why though?
>>
>>8415837
iktf
>>
>>8415837
I'm AGP and I honestly wish I never had to wear them. They feel much better free.
>>
>>8415901
Because I identify as one and being this sort of pervert feels invalidating.
>>
>>8405437
>bra shop
what the fuck is a bra shop, just make a seminonymous account on Amazon and order one. Or order one of those tailoring tape measures and measure yourself first. The only people who go to specialty lingerie stores are people who care.
>>
>>8416010
Identify as an AGP woman, not a normie woman.
>>
>>8416019
My wretched fetish is not my identity.
>>
>>8405437
Not even on hrt I wear a bra every day. I have gyno so some do fit okay. I went to my local thrift store when they weren't busy. Tried a few on in the changing room. Took a bit of guts desu. Never regretted it I love the way they feel; it's warm and like an all day hug. Plus my boobs look a little bigger and squishier. I wish I was on hrt and could have real breasts. Being a broke loser sucks.
>>
>>8416060
Identifying as a kind of woman you're not won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>8416074
I don't identify as "a kind of woman". Just as a woman. This fetish is not my identity, and did not inform it.
>>
>>8416082
>I just want to be a normie woman
>Because I identify as one
>>
>>8416074
>>8416087
Isn't this just an argument against "Transgenderism" as a concept in the first place?
>>
>>8416089
It's an argument against thinking you have to be the same as cis women to be a woman.

Trans women should be what works for them, not try to model themselves off cis women.
>>
>>8416087
You're picking nits. I'd like to be a normie woman as in, I'd like to be normal and consider myself a woman, my identity is not of a male fetishist who transitioned to enjoy AGP.
>>
>>8416097
Whether you intended it or not, by your own logic, gender identity itself is a falsehood and only natal sex matters.
>>
>>8416103
AGP doesn't make you male. You can be female whatever your sexuality.

>>8416105
But I'm not telling her anything new or different about gender identity or natal sex? Just that she can be AGP without it invalidating her gender identity.
>>
>>8415236
>>8415837
it's the best thing ever
>>
>>8415837
just curious, are you transitioning?
>>
>>8405437
I remember the one trans woman at the psychological hospital flirting with me...
I told my workmate and he laughed at me, telling me, she was trans.
>>
>>8416118
Just because I fantasize about being turned into a girl doesn't mean my gender identity is that of a girl, anymore than a man who fantasizes about Superman is in fact Superman.
>>
>>8419398
*fantasizes about being superman fuck
>>
>>8419388
It's too late for that. I'd end up as a caricature. I'm repressing f o r e v e r.
>>
>>8419403
enjoy your kink
this may sound hard to believe, but some of us who are further along, lose the agp
>>
>>8419436
>enjoy your kink
Brutal.

>this may sound hard to believe, but some of us who are further along, lose the agp
Yeah, I know. It's lucky of you to have realized what you are before it was too late. Enjoy sanity and happiness.
>>
>>8419398
You can both be a girl and still have certain fantasies. If you feel transitioning would make you happier, do it.
>>
>>8419562
I'm not a fucking girl! I never crossdressed or did any of that weird shit as a kid or teen. I played hooky stole shit and rode bikes with friends playing ding dong ditch & TPing houses all across the neighborhood like a good delinquent.

How did I domesticate so hard into wanting to become a woman? This fucking sucks. I was happy being a boy then. At peace! I wasn't a freak tranny, just gay. I don't want to hurt others now but my soul is gone, replaced with these dread urges. Ye, maybe I deserved it but this is Hell as a punishment.
>>
>>8419602
I didn't read all of your post so I don't know – are you trans or not? If not, you can just wear women's clothes like a transvestite – there's absolutely nothing wrong with it – it's just a realisation of your fetishes and if it makes you aroused and happy, it's good. But if you have dysphoria or you feel you'd be happier as a woman, you should still consider transitioning (if you feel it'd make you happier).

The fact that you rode bikes as a kid is irrelevant though. Girls do those things too if they have more guy friends. Children are genderless until they reach puberty, and then gender starts to slowly show up. You were just convinced that you're a boy, there were boys in your neighbourhood that you liked and you simply played with them. Liking bikes and stuff isn't innate also, it's cultural – yours or your friend's parents gave them a car to play because they're AMAB and that's how it happened.
>>
>>8419632
>Children are genderless until they reach puberty, and then gender starts to slowly show up.
Except there are many accounts of trans children being extremely GNC before puberty.
>>
>>8419632
That person just barged in at the end of the discussion. They posted
>>8419398
>>8419602
>>
>>8419602
You think that makes you a man When there are operators that can't beat the trans feelings?

I used to pimp women, sell dope. Still couldn't beat it. Just accept what you are and quit being a little bitch about what other people and their ill attempt at reason believe.
>>
>>8419673
I accept the fetish will be with me for life. I refuse to accept this makes me a girl by default.
>>
>>8419651
Maybe, but it works differently for everyone. How else do you think dysphoria should be treated? "You're too old, you're not a legitimate trans person, we can't help you, kill yourself or take anti-psychotic drugs that will kill all your feelings and make you dumb and dull"
>>
Oh you're a fetishist and not trans? Okay then. That really isn't too big of a problem.
>>
>>8419463
>Enjoy sanity and happiness
that's a huge assumption because so few make it
>>
>>8419763
You're more likely to make it than me lady. Also I forgot to tell you to enjoy dignity so add that to the list.
>>
>>8419778
>dignity
now your assuming that those who transition are legitimately trans (assuming trans is even a real thing)

I still think how it could work - living as a trans person and whether or not i'm have what it takes to do it fulltime.

being trans takes up so much of your life, and I know I could do better as a cis guy
>>
>>8419803
>now your assuming that those who transition are legitimately trans (assuming trans is even a real thing)
If you experience gender dysphoria then you're trans. Transsexuality is factually a real medical condition as shown by brain scans. Please don't let the bigots get to you.

>I still think how it could work - living as a trans person and whether or not i'm have what it takes to do it fulltime.
I'm completely dysfunctional because I spend vast amounts of time just being sad about my gender. I spend most of the rest engaging in vapid escapism. If I could do what you're doing then at least I'd have a chance to lead a decent life.

>being trans takes up so much of your life, and I know I could do better as a cis guy
Repressing takes up more, and you wouldn't do better as a cis guy if you're a woman..
>>
>>8419705
this isn't a helpful post
>>
>tfw my thread turned into the everlasting discussion over the definition of "tru"
I should've asked the question on reddit…
>>
>>8419902
You should wear a bra OP. Be classy.
>>
>>8419821
People transitioning for a fetish will do more damage in the long run. They're permanently depressed after putting a pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>8419803
>being trans takes up so much of your life, and I know I could do better as a cis guy

>implying you have a choice
The choice is whether to transition or not. Repressing doesn't make you cis.
>>
>>8419814
>>8420179
i actually think about what is the best life

recall that person van burhnam(spelling?)
lived stealth for years, but went back to being cis b/c he wanted more in life
now a professional andro model

i'm going to be average either way, but i still want to want to get the most out of life like above

like how many trans people actually have a family? i just don't see chasers as a viable long term partner
>>
>>8420206
Being comfortable in your own skin is a pretty high priority and usually a requisite to getting anything done.
>>
>>8405437
Not all the time. Free the nipples.
>>
>>8420246
yes
so looks like i'm on the fence, having both boy and girlmode
>>
>>8419330
One of the best girly feelings you can experience with AGP is having booblets that make you feel desirable and at the same time you're very insecure and modest about. Then suddenly you're with a guy for the first time and he unclasps you and gets a look at them... the rush can be overwhelming. Now I know why girls love buying lingerie getting dressed up for occasions like that so much.
>>
>>8419651
If you search, you can find studies showing that as young as 18 months old, babies show gender related preferences.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.